Managing a gymnastics class can prove to be really difficult. Registering new students, keeping track of payments, and keeping a record of present students, these are some jobs which are difficult, yet necessary. You have to deal with your trainers, and manage the accounts as well to run your business successfully. You also have to focus on the development of individual students and track their progress.
If you are finding it difficult to manage all these tasks, you should take the help of a gymnastics software. It helps you enroll new students, make them aware of the schedule and timings, and keep track of payments. The software is a must for gymnastic studios with a lot of customers, and lesser managers. Some of the best gymnastics software of 2021 are given below.
1. Jackrabbit Class
Jackrabbit Class gymnastics software helps you save time and increase the revenue of your business. It not only helps new students to enroll themselves online but also has a student portal to view the timings, attendance record, and the current rules and regulations of the studio. They can also pay the fees online in a safe and secure manner. The software helps you calculate and send invoices, and stores the data in a cloud, making it easily accessible. It also keeps you updated with your profits and losses by generating regular reports of income and expenditure.
- Jackrabbit Class can be easily integrated with your business’s website and it can be customized according to your wants. This ensures the trust of your customers when they use the services of the software.
- The software makes it easier to enroll new students by providing a registration form which can be filled online by your customers. It also facilitates payments through credit cards.
- This gymnastics software allows you to add a self-service portal on your website for your students. It allows them to check their progress, timings and deliver important notices.
- It helps you to track the time, make calculations and generate invoices. You can also send these invoices through email and your customers can print them.
- You can easily integrate the software with QuickBooks, which helps you record data and maintain the annual accounting reports. The dashboard shows due payments, revenue, and other important metrics to judge the position of your business.
Jackrabbit Class software comes in 4 packages depending upon the size of your business.
- First Plan: The first package costs $45 per month and is ideal for a studio with up to 100 students.
- Second Plan: The second package, is ideal for 101 to 250 students, costs $85 per month.
- Third Plan: The third package, costing $125 per month, which is suited for classes with 251 to 500 students.
- Fourth Plan: If you have 501 to 1000 students, you should buy the package costing $155 per month.
2. Studio Director
The Studio Director gymnastics management software helps you schedule your classes and manage your team. It helps you to keep a record of the attendance of your students and keeps them updated with the changes in the schedules. Your customers can make payments safely through the internet. Also, they can access a portal which tells them about the upcoming events and the schedule of the trainers. Besides, you will not face any trouble in setting up the software as the company provides in-person training to its clients.
- The software stores your data in a cloud system so you can access it from anywhere, and at any time. This helps you manage your business, even when you are outside or traveling.
- The Studio Director enables your customer to log in into your website and see their attendance record. It also views the schedule and timings of upcoming classes.
- With the help of this gymnastic software, you can take customer bookings online. Additionally, new students can enroll themselves directly from your website.
- This software helps you manage your team. It prepares instructors’ timesheets, which help you determine how much you owe and to whom. This also ensures that the process is completely honest, and does not lead to disputes.
- You can send texts or emails to your clients in a few clicks. This allows you to engage with your clients and is a great help in marketing your business.
The price of the software depends on the number of students.
- First Plan: Buy this plan at $29 per month for 0-50 students.
- Second Plan: This plan costs $39 per month for 51-100.
- Third Plan: Get this plan for $59 per month for 101-250 students.
- Fourth Plan: Buy this plan at $89 per month for 251-500 students.
- Fifth Plan: Spend $129 per month for 501-1000 students, and so on.
Moreover, you can calculate the price on the website for up to 5000 students. If you have more than 5000 students, you will have to contact the seller for the price.
3. Gymnastics Club Manager.
Gymnastics Club Manager software is an amazing helping hand for your gymnastics classes. It simplifies the task of maintaining records of members and their payments. It helps in registering new customers and manages the existing customers by maintaining easily accessible registers.
The software also sends automatic reminders to your debtors and even has a portal to accept online payment. The software is easy to set up and the customer support system answers your queries in no time, thus enhancing the experience of using this software.
- Gymnastics Club Manager helps in the online registration of new students. The data of these students are automatically entered into your records, so you don’t waste time typing the same data again and again.
- The software maintains a record of your students and keeps track of due payments. This makes sure you don’t have any payment defaulters due to your negligence.
- This gymnastics class management software can be customized according to the way you charge your students. Whether the fees are on a monthly, weekly or hourly basis, the software makes the calculations for you.
- The software not only enables you to send multiple emails at once but also notifies you if they are delivered and opened.
- Gymnastics Club Manager software helps you organize camps and events, by enabling the members to register themselves online. They can also pay the fee through an online portal through the app, and a confirmation message will be sent to them automatically.
Gymnastics Club Manager software does not have any monthly, annual or one-time fees. It deducts a certain percentage of the payments you receive via the software as its fees. When you enter your details on the website, it will display the percentage of the payment that will be taken over by the company.