The upcoming general data protection regulation in force on focuses more on governance, risk and compliance systems and on the management by organizations of GRC data.
Risk and compliance management is more important than ever, due to high-profile data breaches and increasing pressure in the form of regulations such as EU general data protection regulation (GDPR). So, GRC software comes in, to manage the risk and compliance data without using multiple excel sheets and manual working.
That’s why we have compiled a list of best GRC Software which let enable you to manage risk and compliance data.
Risk management software provides an independent workflow that reduces risk management efforts time and cost and eliminates manual labor, maintaining multiple Excel Tablets, etc.
- Within the same framework, the GRC software covers a wide variety of risk, regulation and audit types. Also, it supports a variety of US, EMEA and Asian compliance programs.
- The GRC software is equipped with a central cockpit and Dashboards. It shows the status of quantitative risk management. Processes with high risks are easily monitored and historically diagnosed in real time.
- The full transparency and visibility of GRC software allow the management, risk management and compliance officers to better understand and control a company's overall risk and compliance status.
- Use the ProcessGene BPM workflow engine, making it the industry's most potent system – yet easy to use and intuitive.
Get the pricing details to the website admin.
The GRC platform can help organizations to ensure business risk management with pre-built and custom frameworks throughout departments and nearly any industry. Comensure offers prefabricated frameworks of regulatory compliance designed to unify audit efforts, quick implementation, as well as flexible and real-time reporting from anywhere.
- Manage and monitor in one single application all business processes, risks and controls for both external and internal requirements.
- Address specific regulations and reports required by the law with the pre-built regulatory framework of Comensure.
- Leverage GRC compensation simple, yet effective regulatory reporting and oversight streamlined workflows and natural design for agile framework creation and adaptation.
- Comensure GRC lets companies identify operational risks quickly to help narrow gaps that lead to employee errors, system faults and possible fraud or criminal activity.
Get the complete details of its pricing plan to the website support.
Company management, risk and conformity software includes a comprehensive array of solutions to speed up and improve your risk management efforts. It has many area of governance you need. Furthermore, the software has developed each solution with the industry's most sturdy, advanced technology so that you are always ahead of the curve.
- Develop effective mitigation and surveillance activities to identify the most important risks for your company.
- Report and resolve a number of types of incidents with fields and workflows configurable to protect your workplace.
- Protect the asset, data and reputation of your company by evaluating risk and rationalizing incident response.
- Make sure that each business area stacks up by streamlining your auditing planning and implementation phases.
- Essential Plan: Purchase this plan at $10,000/ per year.
- Professional Plan: This plan cost you at $30000/ per year.
- Enterprise Plan: Avail the service at the cost of $150,000 for a whole year.