All print and web graphics you see in advertising or publication are managed by graphic designers and in contemporary times, they are almost completely made on computers. Software for graphic design is classified into a large number of categories and each category has a wide range of choices.
A designer needs graphic designing software for image editing, just as an artist needs a sketchpad or a researcher requires a laboratory. To generate, design and organize their finest job, designers require this software. See some of the professional graphic design software listings below.
Graphic Design Software
Venngage is an online, template-based design tool for non-designers! Whether you're a marketer creating social media posts, brochures, eBooks, infographics and white papers; students creating professional resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn content; corporate employees creating annual reports, HR reports, presentations, proposals, strategies, plans and more - Venngage has the perfect templates for you.
Save time and money with a Venngage account. There's no need to coordinate your work with designers, or hire costly freelancers who break your budget or just can't seem to get it right. You don't need any design experience, either. An easy-to-navigate editor with a gentle learning curve will have you creating awesome, engaging content in no time.
To get started, create an account, tell us a little about yourself and your goals, and then choose a template you wish to customize. Handy tooltips within the editor help you access individual features and customize your template with ease.
A library of 10,000 icons, unlimited stock photos, hundreds of fonts and great visuals allow you to add a professional look to anything you create. Neat charts and graphs allow you to easily visualize data, summarize survey results, share metrics and more. Intuitive framing features let you resize, crop and fit images into your design with ease.
- Choose from thousands of templates, from infographics templates, to white paper templates, to mind map templates, to invitation templates and way more. Create custom designs totally unique to you and your brand
- Receive helpful content on design tips and tricks, the latest trends, and tips on how to use different features
- Visualize data, design and host presentations, outline processes, create diagrams and all sorts of technical content easily.
- A design tool for non-designers, with a library of professional icons, stock photos and fonts for sophisticated designs.
- Save designs in numerous formats including HQ PNGs and PDFs.
- Share your designs with your team, collaborate and get feedback on larger projects.
- An effective, highly-responsive support team that can help you out while you’re designing something.
- Get started with a free account, explore our templates library and start editing right away.
- Upgrade to a Premium account for $16.99 a month, gain access to Premium templates and features
- Upgrade to a Business account for $39.99 a month; gain access to Premium templates and Business templates; take advantage of design consultations with our professional designers, collaborate with team-members, utilize the brand-kit and more!
It lets you make designs that are infinitely scalable, from business cards to billboards and smartphones to 8 K screens. Also, create artwork, icons, posters, packaging and more.
- Use the shaper tool to draw freehand forms and turn them into vector forms. Then you can put the shapes on your artboard using precision tools.
- Import or create your own photos and graphics with a complete toolkit. Organize and scale your assets to facilitate workflow in layers.
- For very large files, save your project as a PSD or PSB. Export to a wider audience as a JPEG, TIFF or PDF.
- Custom brushes are available with unlimited possibilities in brush shapes and effects to expand your design choices.
- Individuals Plan: You can avail the service at $10, which includes 20GB cloud storage and Lightroom.
- Business Plan: Purchase this plan at $77.85 and which includes all the apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe XD.
- Schools and Universities: This include 100GB cloud storage and cost you at $34.05.
3. Xara Designer Pro
It provides all the tools for a range of graphic design tasks in a fully integrated and consistent interface. Xara Designer Pro is based on one of the most advanced, high-performance vector rendering engines in the world. Even with complex illustrations or very high-resolution photos, the extremely rapid processing makes it a joy to experiment.
- It allows you to create interactive, fast and intuitive effects such as transparency, shadows, bevels or gradient fills. No dialogs distracting-just drag the object.
- The drag-and-drop principle is the most intuitive and time-save way to work. It also supports importing and dragging files like photos.
- You can use the principle of drag & drop that is the most intuitive and time-saving way to work. It also supports importing files, like photos, by drag and drop.
- Xara Cloud provides a very simple way of viewing, editing and updating your Xara document on any tablet or computer using a web browser. (even on Mac and Android.)
Contact to the website admin to check out the latest pricing details.
The app has a number of advanced features, which allow users to create fantastic photos, graphics, designs and websites. In addition, the features are expertly designed to meet the growing needs of customers in various industries.
- CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2017 offers tools to start easily. The suite offers versatile in-product training and high-quality content to unleash your creativity right from the beginning.
- This application makes exploring and organizing fonts for your projects easy.
- In addition, the suite allows you to expand your favorite tool collection by downloading premium plugins, applications, font packages, extensions and more.
- This tool has a pen-enabled device that allows you to capture your original idea immediately after creativity strikes.
- Annual Plan: To get this plan pay $ 16.50 per month. Also, it comes with all the above-mentioned features.
- Full version: You can avail the full version at $635.
5. DesignEvo Logo Maker
DesignEvo is one of the most robust and user-friendly graphics tools that allow you to make a logo effortless. DesignEvo prepares you 9,000 assorted well-designed templates to give you some inspiration when you have no idea to start your logo.
Also, it could be invoked as your logo collection gallery for design-major students. Besides, a huge stock of design elements, icons, fonts, and shape would let you create your logo from scratch. Moreover, the operation of clicking, dragging and dropping makes the logo designing easier.
The best of best, DesignEvo have a higher nearly 100% customization which almost every element upon the template you can redesign it with your creativity. It would be to see the effect when your logo applies to different material to get your brand exposure, so DesignEvo specially designed a Preview function for you check out what it looks in T-shirt, website, etc.
Currently, DesignEvo prepares three plans for users to download the logo. The first is that you can download a logo for free with low-resolution. And the Basic and Plus plan has more amazing features.
- 9000+ professionally designed logo templates.
- A large collection of resources including 1,000,000 icons, hundreds of fonts and shapes.
- Download high-quality logos in various formats.
- Free Plan
- Basic Plan $24.99USD(a logo)
- Plus plan $39.99USD(a logo)
DesignCap is a free online graphics tool to help you create poster and flyer quickly with it various theme templates. Currently, it is exclusive in making design poster and flyer. But in regarding with their internal team, it will integrate more infographics kinds of template for you. If you are looking for a feasible method to promo your business and to get more expose, then making posters and flyers would be your right choice. And then, just access DesignEvo to create incredible posters and flyers.
DesignCap simplifies all the unnecessary process including installing the program and registering account so you could quickly design and get your posters and flyers.
It lets you no worry about the designing element to perfect your works with Hundreds of templates, clipart, shapes, fonts and background.
This platform makes a 100% customization to edit the pre-ready templates so you could unlock your creativity to create unique arresting posters and flyers.
It is totally free to use.
7. FotoJet Graphics
FotoJet is another robust online graphics designing platform that should be included in this list. It is an all-in-one collage maker, photo editor and graphic designer that will solve your designing tasks. With its solid designing elements stock, you can make beautiful visual content effortless. For its graphics designing service, it provides the most common Dimension, such as blog featured images, Instagram posts, YouTube thumbnails, Facebook covers, Twitter Header, posters, magazine and poster, and much more.
Besides, FotoJet also can be used to edit photos and make photo collages without requiring professional expertise.
- FotoJet allows everyone especially non-designer to create and share stunning works in an easy way without any installation with its abundant templates.
- This online service makes the designing task more accessible with its powerful editors.
- FotoJet lets you create impressive visual content to drive more potential audience.
This software will charge you $6.99/month, and if you choose the annual subscription plan, it only cost you $3.33/month. Besides, it prepares the free plan as well.
Logaster is an online generator of the corporate style that has already helped millions of small businesses to create a visual style of the company.
Are you only starting your business and don’t have any working with graphic editors skills? Logaster provides all the tools for creating a logo, images for branding in social networks, and business documentation.
This is how the generator works: you simply enter the name of your company, choose the corporate color and the field of business and the system will offer you as many logo variants as you need to choose the perfect one. You do not need to hire a designer to develop a business card design because the site has a ready-made base of templates. You just choose your favorite ones and download ready for printing files to your computer. Also, the creators of the service took care about saving the user's time and prepared a set of images optimized for branding in popular social networks: Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, Vkontakte. Logaster claims that creating a corporate style in 10 minutes is real!
- 120+ files of your logo in vector (SVG, PDF) and raster (JPEG, PNG) formats, which include: 6 logo layout options and 5 color scheme options;
- Ability to create multiple business cards for employees. All files are optimized for printing;
- Images for profile, covers, account, group pages, etc. optimized for popular social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, VK, LinkedIn;
- Editing designs an unlimited number of times (even after payment);
- Paid files are saved in the account and available for download as long as the user needs;
- Logaster transfers all rights to use the logo for commercial purposes and trademark registration.
- Free online support on the site, ready to answer all your questions.
- Download the small logo for free to see how it will look at your site/product/social network pages;
- Activate the XS tariff plan to download the logo in high resolution on white background in PNG format for only $ 9.99.
- The S tariff plan is suitable for you if you want to download the full set of logos (120 files) in 6 combinations of company colors: on transparent background, on white background, company background, inversion, black and white logo, and 5 layout variations. The cost of this tariff plan is $ 29.99.
- Do you additionally need business cards and images for branding on social networks? Choose the M tariff plan for just $ 49.99.
9. Wondershare Mockitt
A Cloud Platform to Make your Design Prototypes Fully Interactive. There are tons of prototyping tools available for designers to choose from, but not all of them come with the same kind of comprehensive functionality required to create rich and fully interactive hi-fi prototypes. In addition, many of them require downloading and installing a heavy application that is completely dependent on your computer’s resources. Modern prototyping tools, however, leverage the power of cloud computing by delivering a completely online experience. One such platform that we’re showcasing today is a free prototyping tool called Wondershare Mockitt.
Wondershare Mockitt is a comprehensive prototyping tool for UI/UX design that breathes life into your front-end app and website projects through rich animations, gestures, and transition effects.
- Comprehensive asset library that can be customized and shared with team members.
- Start designing with a blank screen or use one of the many available templates to get you going.
- Collaborative cloud-hosted platform – no installation required and no downloads except for your HTML code, style code, and asset documentation.
- Designers don’t need to know any coding because all the code is automatically generated on the cloud at the back end and made available for the developer.
- Slick and user-friendly interface – prototype quickly and easily even if you’re a new user.
- Easy link creation to show interactions, which can then be edited to add dynamic gestures, transitions, and animation effects.
- Convenient feedback and reviewing/commenting mechanism for other stakeholders such as your project manager, the product manager, the client, the developer, etc.
- Free - This is a free plan for up to 3 projects.
- Personal - The cost of this plan is $6.9 for a monthly individual license in which you will get unlimited projects.
- Enterprise - With 3000 screen per project, this plan will charge you $99 for a yearly enterprise license.
10. Easy Cut Studio
Easy Cut Studio is a complete graphic design and vinyl cutting package for basic signs and vinyl graphics. It includes complete graphic design, contour cut path creation, layout optimization, color vectoring features. It also has drivers for over 500 vinyl plotter models and unique features to optimize cutting speed and make the removal of imperfections quicker and easier. Easy Cut Studio supports all popular formats, including SVG, EPS, JPG, PNG, PDF, and others.
Features of Easy Cut Studio:
- Supports different types of editing features
- Complete design solution with scanning and image tracing features
- Exporting files with a variety of options.
- Supports different formats including AI, SVG, PDF, EPS, and PNG, etc.
Easy Cut Studio version 5 comes with a Lifetime License at a starting price of $59.95 USD.
Placeit has the largest mockup and design template library, perfect for business owners, startups, and marketing teams that require quick and professional designs. This online tool has everything from a logo maker, design and social media templates to videos for all industries. You can easily customize, save, and download when you're satisfied with the results. You will be able to build your brand or create beautiful designs for your campaign in minutes.
It’s especially useful to create great product shots and images for ecommerce websites and social media, with more than 50k templates and growing, you will easily create the right images for your needs.
- Logo maker for specific niches.
- Move your design and crop it until you feel your mockup is done.
- Access to mockups with different scenarios with the same model.
- Create different types of videos such as intros, slides or trailers
- Find trendy video templates to customize in minutes with original music.
- Find all kinds of design templates for your social media campaigns.
- Create a free account and explore a huge library of free templates
- Monthly subscription, unlimited downloads for $14.95
- Annual subscription, unlimited downloads for $89.69