Grant management software is used to find and manage grants for financing their operations by Non-Profit organizations. The non-profit organization relies on such software in order to achieve its funding objectives while reducing its time and effort.
Programs such as grant writing and submitting help automate software for grant management. Furthermore, the grant management software helps users to ensure that rules are observed throughout the life of grant management, from pre-awarding to post-award activities. In fact, this type of software helps users from a project management perspective to monitor the necessary activities at each application.
And today, we will discuss some of the best grant management software that helps you to manage funding & other processes of your non-profit organization.
Grant Management Software
NeonCRM is a Cloud Customer Relationship Management suite (CRM) for small sized non-profit groups like animal welfare, human services, and philanthropic foundations. It includes online fundraising capabilities allow users to keep up with changes in trends by enabling them to accept multi-channel donations. Also, this software contains various options like marketing and outreach, fundraising, donor management, membership management and more.
- Use campaigns to track sources of grants and update opportunities for success.
- Learn how you can improve your results by drawing up your data to report your subventions.
- Customized online donation pages imitate the look and feel of current user websites and provide the possibility to produce branded campaign forms.
- Allows you to include conditional tickets in order to apply special VIP prices and discounts based on coupon codes or predefined criteria for constituents.
It offers you three different plans and the basic one starts at $50/month.
OpenWater is a comprehensive Grant Management System which is designed to support the processing of public, non-profit and university grants. The cloud-hosted system manages grants effectively from start-to-end –from application collection to entries review, monitoring, and closing. It has customized online solutions to help employees focus on core competency, boost revenue, and improve membership value. The program manages all – from submissions, inscription, revision, score, and payments.
- Its online application tool is designed to create the application or appointment form you need and enhance the user experience through the simple and uncomfortable submitting process.
- Offers you reporting capabilities that help you to store every interaction with your applicants, reviewers, and contacts with ease.
- You can also export files of different formats like from Excel, CSV, PDF, HTML, and JSON.
- It gives priority to centralized management control as administrative staff receives various tools and resources to ensure a successful program.
To know the pricing details of this software you need to contact the vendor.
Evalato helps users host engaging virtual events, run effective awards programs and grow their community. It’s the go-to solution for event planners, brand managers, award managers and any professional who organizes events and/or competitions and wants to work smart, delight their community and grow. Evalato virtual events solutions allows users to handle event registration, deliver engaging sessions, empower 1:1 meetings and maximize ROI for their partners. Evalato awards programs solution allows users to collect applications with ease, empower judging and pick the worthiest winners. Evalato is trusted by brands like UN, WWF, Red Cross, Reuters, Vodafone, Zeiss, Informa Markets, PRSA and hundreds of other organizations around the world.
- Create, customize and embed registration form on your website or create a webpage with a few clicks.
- Real-time analytics.
- Supports more than 160 currencies and 40+ languages.
- Could be integrated with 1000+ web apps.
- Multiple layers of security and extra protection for your and your customers’ data.
Evalato offers unlimited free testing so you can easily check out all the features of this software. Its paid plan starts at €900 per program + €3 per application for programs and €900 per event + €5 per participant for events. For high-volume programs and events, Evalato offers custom annual plans.