Grant management software is used to find and manage grants for financing their operations by Non-Profit organizations. The non-profit organization relies on such software in order to achieve its funding objectives while reducing its time and effort.
Programs such as grant writing and submitting help automate software for grant management. Furthermore, the grant management software helps users to ensure that rules are observed throughout the life of grant management, from pre-awarding to post-award activities. In fact, this type of software helps users from a project management perspective to monitor the necessary activities at each application.
And today, we will discuss some of the best grant management software that helps you to manage funding & other processes of your non-profit organization.
Grant Management Software
NeonCRM is a Cloud Customer Relationship Management suite (CRM) for small sized non-profit groups like animal welfare, human services, and philanthropic foundations. It includes online fundraising capabilities allow users to keep up with changes in trends by enabling them to accept multi-channel donations. Also, this software contains various options like marketing and outreach, fundraising, donor management, membership management and more.
- Use campaigns to track sources of grants and update opportunities for success.
- Learn how you can improve your results by drawing up your data to report your subventions.
- Customized online donation pages imitate the look and feel of current user websites and provide the possibility to produce branded campaign forms.
- Allows you to include conditional tickets in order to apply special VIP prices and discounts based on coupon codes or predefined criteria for constituents.
It offers you three different plans and the basic one starts at $50/month.
OpenWater is a comprehensive Grant Management System which is designed to support the processing of public, non-profit and university grants. The cloud-hosted system manages grants effectively from start-to-end –from application collection to entries review, monitoring, and closing. It has customized online solutions to help employees focus on core competency, boost revenue, and improve membership value. The program manages all – from submissions, inscription, revision, score, and payments.
- Its online application tool is designed to create the application or appointment form you need and enhance the user experience through the simple and uncomfortable submitting process.
- Offers you reporting capabilities that help you to store every interaction with your applicants, reviewers, and contacts with ease.
- You can also export files of different formats like from Excel, CSV, PDF, HTML, and JSON.
- It gives priority to centralized management control as administrative staff receives various tools and resources to ensure a successful program.
To know the pricing details of this software you need to contact the vendor.
Evalato is a non-profit grant management solution which allows users to manage payments, preview grant applications, customize branding on the websites of major submissions, track website visitors and generate customized reports. Moreover, it allows users to define specific categories for submitting grant applications. These forms could include issues, text fields, links, videos, and pictures. The solution also enables users to automatically convert currency and accept payment through multiple gateways.
- Create, customize and embed registration form on your site with 40+ language support.
- In order to sell almost anywhere around the globe this software support more than 160 currencies and automatic conversions.
- Comes with 1000+ web apps integration that helps you to analyze & track visitors registrations with ease.
- The data is backed up in several remote locations several times a day so that information is restored quickly in the uncertain event of data loss.
Evalato offers you a free trial option so you can easily enjoy all the features of this software. Its paid plan starts at $3.29/subsmissions.