Gradebook software is an electronic tool that allows businesses to manage student grades in a bulk. With these type of online gradebook solutions, you can keep a complete online record about your students like lessons, assignments, progress report, attendance, and other important data.
Further, these software allows you to share all the information with students and with their parents as well.
In view of this, finding the best grading software to suit your requirements can be a difficult task. Therefore, to ease your task of searching here, in this article, we have listed the 3 most trustworthy grading management software along with their ideal features and pricing.
Creatrix is a user-friendly gradeook software that comes with a wide range of excellent features like assignment submission, file storage, calendar, etc. to help you in tracking student's progress & improve the teacher-student relationship.
- With this software, you can keep parents informed about student’s performance without contacting the instructors each time.
- Creatrix eliminates the manual paperwork of your teachers for grade calculations and allows them to work in automation.
- You can provide secure access to students to easily view their grades on assignments and track performance.
- This software fully supports all kind of mobile devices so that, instructors, students, and staff can access the entire grade management system on their iPhone or Android phones.
For acquiring Creatrix software, you need to request a quote to the sales team.
ThinkWave is a fully cloud-based platform that helps you to manage and track enrollment, attendance, schedules, custom grades, custom fields, etc. for your grading system. Moreover, you can enable teachers, students and parents to create their individual accounts online and view all the information anytime.
- You can empower your teachers to use a prepopulated gradebook to plan curriculum, record grades, and submit attendance data.
- This software helps you to build perfectly tailored & professional custom reports of your students about their performances.
- With this software, you can export your important documents or files such as grades, attendance marks, custom fields, etc. in a .csv format at any time.
- ThinkWave can work with different web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, & Safari and also supports several devices including PC, iPad, Android, and more.
This software comes with various pricing plans in which the starting plan comprises a price of $14 per month for 1 to 15 students. Further, if you need a plan for more than 550 students, then you can request a quote to the vendor.
TeacherPlus is an easy-to-use, web-based gradebook software that built with the advanced HTML5 framework & specifically for school management activities. Besides, it provides you real-time graphs in your dashboard about each of your student’s performance and attendance record.
- With this software, you can allow parents to view the complete information about students including their grades, attendance, and much more.
- It provides you with different calculation methods including power law, weighted averages, median, etc. to calculate the grades of students.
- You can generate your own grading standards and track how students are performing against this set of essential standards.
- TeacherPlus facilitates you to build multiple student reports in simple clicks and also create changes in it whenever needed.
Contact the sales team of this software to get complete details about pricing plans.