Public-sector organizations support many of the same business-based accounting activities: cash administration, analytical report tracking, budget creation, identification and tracking of operating costs. But the software solutions solely intended for business use often do not fully meet the requirements of governmental and public authorities. Basically, government software provides support to finance accounting procedures and compliance with the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB). So before discussing the list of best government tool first let’s understand what is government software? –
Government software is intended to improve the management of your local administration, municipality or jurisdiction that you may supervise. The process is carried out by means of appropriate fund accountability, management of grants, strict, departmental budgeting, utility billing, code application, licensing, etc.
As you know above we provide some information related to government software. So now, its time to find more about your government software options. Here is the list of best government software –
1. Quick Base
Quick Base is a platform for application creation, allowing individuals to create company apps without coding. This cloud-based platform is available for any browser or mobile device. Government software from Quick Base assists you to centralize mission-critical information in tables, offering your team the data visibility to create timely choices, while decreasing the likelihood of errors from obsolete information.
- Allows you to create accurate reports based on the user's questions & interests.
- This government software offers integration with some popular cloud solutions like Salesforce, NetSuite, Gmail, and Box.
- It comes with built-in drag-n-drop report builder that provides you an ability to alter & share reports.
- You can use more than 300+ ready-to-use apps to track the overall spending on projects.
The software contains various pricing plans but the basic one starts at $600/month.
2. NewGen e-Gov Office
Newgen eGov Automation Office suite offers the flexibility of public organizations to automate document-intensive procedures and to create an extremely flexible operational infrastructure. The government software also supports the process of automating and manual handling processes, the implementation of a paperless office and compliance with regulations.
- The solution offers end-to-end automation of public procedures with a guarantee.
- It contains features like alert notifications, auto-reminders to manage meeting module & make it timely executed.
- You can manage multiple files & do agreements through Green Notings with the help of Manual of Office Procedures (MOP).
- Provides an atmosphere for collaborative training with sophisticated characteristics such as content evaluation, citation addition, chat and debate forum.
Contact the salesperson of this government software to know its pricing plans.
GovSense is a government software that offers flexible, easy-to-use alternatives of GRP (Government Resource Planning). The software allows cooperation on finance, accounting, budgeting, utility billing, fund management, HCM / Payroll, licensing, etc. This government software offers you a 360-degree view of any community.
- In order to explain the incessant opportunities for inter-departmental cooperation, the integrated modules are categorized in financial or property management.
- GovSense is accessed via the internet so the shared data is secured & it also helps department teams to serve better services to the public.
- The software contains execution methodology that involves a structure of best practices based on phases, duties, and milestones.
- Provides you an ability to execute card payments quickly by using its PCI compliant processing system.
You can schedule a demo for this government tool by contacting its vendor and also get the pricing details from them.