Having trouble finding the best Google Forms alternatives? Then, here your search ends.
Even though Google Forms has been the choice of several people due to its free of cost tag. But when it comes to some important features like autoresponder, adding advanced logics, tracking, etc. Unfortunately, such features are not provided by Google Forms yet.
However, it doesn’t matter if you have a small business or large. Every single element plays a vital role while creating a form. And, that is the reason why people are looking for its alternatives with cheaper pricing.
Hence, to help you out with all the searching trouble. Here, in this blog, we have shortlisted the 5 best Google Forms alternatives just for you. So that you can just sit back and relax in order to choose the best fit for your business/organization.
|Quick Comparison Between Best Google Forms Alternatives|
|Pabbly Form Builder||$10/m||Unlimited||Limitless||Unlimited|
|Ninja Forms||$99/m||Unlimited||PayPal Only||NA|
1. Pabbly Form Builder – Best Google Forms Alternatives
“The only software available in the market that doesn’t restrict you on features by providing unlimited submissions, views, accept payments, forms, etc even in a basic plan.”
The foremost in our list of Google Forms alternatives is Pabbly Form Builder with affordable pricing. This is the best software that lets you receive unlimited payment from the users by offering multiple payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal, RazorPay, etc.
Moreover, it provides you unlimited storage, view, submissions, etc all in one place. Along with that, you can also integrate with several integrations like Webhooks, Google Analytics, and many more. Besides, you can also track your form submission easily via form tracking feature including all the details of individual respondents such as country, browser, IP address, etc.
Further, this also enables you to add advanced conditional logic in your forms without any limits in order to guide responders to multiple pages on the basis of the choice they make. Furthermore, you can automate notification emails as per submissions and can also place automatic responders.
- Partial Form Submission – With the help of this feature, it saves users time by giving them the flexibility to fill a long-form through saving and resuming it later accordingly.
- Form Embedding- Besides, it offers you multiple ways to embed your forms beautifully anywhere online in various styles like simple forms, pop up form, and sliding forms.
- Form Scheduling – Also, it allows you to schedule the form by enabling you to put activation and expiration date.
- Auto-Populate Form Fields – Next, by using this feature of Pabbly Form Builder service you can pre-fill the form fields accordingly.
- File Uploads – Furthermore, you can allow users to submit any kind of files in your form such as PDF, images, documents, videos, etc without any hassle.
- Storage & Uploads – It provides you limitless storage along with endless uploads as compared to its competitors which only allow storage limit upto 1 or 2 GB.
- ReCaptcha – Further, You can bring security against spammers and bots by inserting ReCaptcha to your form.
- Security – Moreover, this software comes with a GDPR compliant service and supports SSL encryption.
- Pabbly Form Builder provides you all the advanced features such as unlimited embedding, views, payment submission, etc at just $10 per form.
2. Formidable Forms – Versatile Form Builder
Secondly, we would like to recommend Formidable as another best alternative of Google Forms. As, it provides many features such as advanced conditional logic, multi-page forms, cascading lookup fields, reports, payments, registrations, Webhook and many more.
- Drag & Drop Form Builder – This service provides a simple and easy to use form builder to create your form just by dragging and dropping the elements.
- Multi-Page Forms with Progress Bar – With the help of this feature, you can easily split long forms into multi-page form.
- Mobile-Friendly – Moreover, it comes with responsive forms so that form can automatically adjust as per screen sizes.
- WordPress Front End Editor – Further, it allows users to correct their mistakes as well as to resubmit the form at the front editor of your site.
- Reports, Graphs & Charts – Using this feature, it showcases all the actions of respondents in graphs, charts and reports for better understanding.
- Basic – It offers basic plan that will cost you $149/y for use of 1 site.
- Business – Besides, its business plan comes at a price of $299/y for 15 sites.
- Elite – Finally, this plan comes with the use of unlimited sites at $599/y.
3. Ninja Forms – WordPress Form Builder
Another best Google Forms alternative that we would like to suggest is Ninja Forms. It is an easy-to-use WordPress form maker that offers you an easy drag and drop form functionality to create forms efficiently. Moreover, this software comes with several advanced features like CRM integration, multi-site support, SMS and slack notifications and many more.
- CRM Integrations – As mentioned earlier, this feature enable in the professional plan where you can make use of the forms on 20 sites.
- File Uploads – Furthermore, it allows you to save all the files uploaded through the respondents by setting up the files uploads store and can send files to your Dropbox, Google Drive account, and many more.
- Accept Payments & Donations – Moreover, you can easily accept payments through PayPal & credit cards securely from your WordPress forms.
- Save & Resume – Further, it gives you the flexibility to save the form so that you can fill it later by resuming it anytime accordingly.
- Personal – This plan offers you a single site at the cost of $99 per year.
- Professional – Subsequently, its professional package provides you 20 sites at the price of $199 per year.
- Agency – Moreover, it offers unlimited sites at $499 per year.
- A La Carte – You get numerous addons plan that can be added in your package ranging from $29 to $129.
4. 123FormBuilder – Capture Leads
Next in our list of Google Forms alternatives is 123FormBuillder at very cheap pricing. It provides easy-to-use drag and drop form creator, that allows you to collect details from the users with the help of several elements like multiple choice, dropdown, text, etc. Moreover, it comes with powerful payment gateways such as Stripe, PayPal, and many more.
- Data Analysis – With the help of graphs and charts, one can easily organize the data in real-time reports.
- Multi-Page Forms – This feature allows users to break their long-form into multi-page forms in order to give form filling flexibility to respondents.
- Automate – Moreover, you can streamline the entire process through automating your form that means one can connect its forms to other digital services which is extensively preferred for data transfer.
- Storage – Furthermore, it offers you to use 500MB to 2GB storage space based on your plan.
- Basic – It gives you 5 forms for free in its basic plan with restrictions on advanced features.
- Gold – Moreover, they offer you 20 forms at the cost of $29.99 per month.
- Platinum – Furthermore, at the price of $44.99 per month, they provide you limitless forms.
5. Leadformly – Capture Leads With An Edge
Last but not the least, we would like to recommend Leadformly as another Google Forms alternative which is best known for capturing 3X more leads. It comes with a drag & drop builder to create responsive forms. Moreover, it offers you several advanced features such as multi-step forms, icon library, expert review, Webhooks and many more.
- Email Notification – Using this feature, users can send email notification for filled form.
- Form Analytics – Besides,you can also keep a track of users’ data along with activities with the help of its analytics features.
- Intelligent Forms – Moreover, it automatically finds a visitor’s location in order to prefill the personal details of users such as phone number to save time and energy of the customers.
- Pre-designed Templates – Furthermore, it provides you 50+ in-built template designs of several kinds to choose from.
- Leadformly online form builder charges based on leads you get monthly. And, its pricing ranges from $37 to $749 for 250 to 15K leads per month. You can contact the sales team for more than 15K leads.
We hope this article has helped you to find the best Google Forms alternative. You can easily go through the above-mentioned features and choose the best tool for your business & organization. Moreover, all the given alternatives comes at a very reasonable price so that you don’t have to worry about money. Then what are you waiting for? Try each service one by one using their free trial and choose the best one.