An Ideal email marketing service should offer high deliverability, easy campaign tracking, low pricing plans, etc. GetResponse is considered one of them but it still has its drawbacks such as no phone support, email creator is buggy, no 2-factor authentication at login, etc. No one wants to pay a high price for the service with these limitations. So, in need of some better services, we have created a list of best GetResponse alternatives for you.
These software are not only cheap as compared to GetResponse but also offer you a smooth and easy service.
|Services||Monthly Pricing||Number Of Subscribers||Feature access||In-built SMTP|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29||5,000||Unlimited||✔|
So let’s take a quick look at the comparison of these services and get started with the blog.
Pabbly Email Marketing – Email Marketing Tools
“Pabbly Email Marketing provides you unlimited access to all the features such as marketing automation, email creation, contact management, etc even with the lowest pricing plan without charging any extra money.”
The topmost service in this list is Pabbly Email Marketing as this is the most efficient service available at a cheap price. With Pabbly Email Marketing you get the feature of SMTP routing through which you can send bulk emails with 98% deliverability. Either you can use its inbuilt SMTP or you can connect multiple other SMTPs.
Apart from SMTP, it also offers unlimited access to features such as marketing automation, MX cleaner, drag & drop builder, etc at such a reasonable price.
This service is a good alternative to GetResponse as it provides Google apps integration, contact sharing, data visualization which GetResponse doesn’t Provide.
- Marketing Automation – Automate repetitive tasks like sending pre-set transactional emails automatically according to pre-defined workflows on your email campaign.
- SMTP Routing – Send bulk emails via connecting multiple SMTPs and divide a large number of emails between the servers equally on a percentage or flat basis.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Create stunning email templates with tons of customizable options and drag and drop element or choose from the pre-designed templates.
- Email Tracking – Keep a record of your email campaign and its performance (clicks, bounce, open rates, etc) and know about which campaign needs improvement.
- List Management – Manage all your contacts at one place easily with its list management tool.
- Lead Capture Tool – Grab more leads by adding subscription forms to your website.
- Forever Free – Send 12,000 emails to 1,100 subscribers per month just by signing up.
- Rookie – Send unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers every month at just $29/m including unlimited access to all the features.
- Pro – This is the most popular plan. Send unlimited emails to 15,000 subscribers at $49/m.
- Advance – This plan offers you to send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers every month at the cost of $99/m.
- Enterprise – If you want to send emails to more than 1M subscribers you can contact the vendor for the customized price.
2. Sendinblue – Email Marketing Agency
Sendinblue is one of the best GetResponse alternatives with tools such as trigger-based and transactional emails, automation workflow designer, advanced segmentation, etc. It is cheaper and if you are looking for a value for money service with so many features then this is a noteworthy option.
- Landing Pages – Provide a more targeted customer experience by creating your own custom landing pages.
- Marketing Automation – Automate your marketing and sales process by defining the automation workflow in no time.
- SMS Marketing – Connect to your customers on an urgent basis or for a time-sensitive offer.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Create your own email designs in its email editor without the knowledge of coding.
Sendinblue offers a free trial of sending 300 emails per day.
- Lite – Send 40,000 emails per month at the cost of $25/m.
- Essential – This plan offers you to send 60,000 emails per month at $39/m.
- Premium – With this plan, you can send 120,000 emails per month at just $66/m. This is their popular plan.
- Enterprise – For higher needs, you can contact the seller.
3. Moosend – Bulk Email Marketing Service
Moosend is an email marketing software that automates certain repetitive tasks like sending transactional or welcome emails so marketers can focus on building client relationships. It has an instinctive interface for designing emails and campaigns without coding or web design experience. This is another one of the best GetResponse alternatives with various features and a low price.
- Email Segmentation – Build and manage your contact lists easily by dividing them into different categories.
- Analytics – Provides a detailed analysis of your email campaigns (clicks, opens, bounces, etc).
- Marketing Automation – Sends pre-set emails to the customers automatically based on the created workflow.
- Email Editor – Create beautiful email templates on this editor or choose from the pre-designed templates.
Moosend’s pricing starts from $10/m that offers 1000 subscribers and the price rises according to the number of subscribers. For more than 200K subscribers you can contact the vendor.
4. Benchmark Email – Email Sending Service
Benchmark Email is an effective GetResponse alternative with features such as managing subscribers lists, setting up email campaigns, tracking campaigns, etc. With this service, you also get reliable customer support that includes phone, email, and live chat. It offers an easy to use interface with generous features.
- Inbox Checker – Allows you to view your emails in different email environments before sending them.
- Drag & Drop Editor – Bring your email vision to life with its drag and drop builder by placing blocks and images into or choose from the pre-designed templates.
- RSS Emails – Automatically sends emails to your subscribers whenever you update your blog.
- A/B Testing – With this tool you can test everything from subject line to delivery time to make sure your emails are getting the best results every time.
Benchmark Email’s pricing plans start from $13.99/m and range up to $43.99/m and offer 600-3500 subscribers. For more advanced needs, please contact the seller.
5. HubSpot – Email Marketing Service
HubSpot is an all-in-one email marketing solution for managing your web content, creating landing pages, generating leads and customers, etc. It also offers features such as email tracking, email editor, meetings tool, and much more. All this is available at a very cheap cost that’s why this is among the best GetResponse alternatives.
- Log & Track Emails – You get a pop up instantly when an email is opened and if you are a Pro or Enterprise user you’ll also get notified if a link is clicked.
- Documents Tool – Build a library of up-to-date marketing and sales content and easily add a link to them in your emails and get instant alerts when contacts interact with your content.
- Template Builder – Create and send beautiful email templates to the customers or choose from the pre-designed library.
- Starter – This plan offers 1000 subscribers at the cost of $35/m.
- Professional – This also offers 1000 contacts at $560/m but some extra features than the Starter pack such as marketing automation, smart content, and reporting, etc.
- Enterprise – You will get 1000 subscribers at $2,240/m including features such as adaptive testing, email send frequency cap, calculated properties, etc.
To conclude, these were the best GetResponse alternatives that you can opt for your business and boost up your email marketing game. These services are cheap, easy to use, and offer high deliverability.
Go ahead and go for these services and start generating revenue for your business.
For further queries or suggestions, please contact us.