The General Data Protection Regulation is the most important change in data privacy regulation in past years. Since the GDPR policy has come into existence in the UK and Europe, everyone is taking care to make sure their site follows these rules. This regulation needs a business to safeguard all the privacy and personal data. Therefore, today various GDPR compliance software has come into existence to make you GDPR ready. Most importantly, this software helps you to plan, execute, and evaluate the consistency of GDPR.
GDPR compliance software is the real driver for implementing new compliance principles that make your business more secure, efficient, and competitive. As a matter of fact, this software has a lot of benefits such as improving data management, enhancing your cybersecurity, boosting audience loyalty & trust, increasing marketing return on investment, and so on.
As this software is helping many people worldwide, you must know which are the best GDPR compliance software of 2020.
Gdpr Compliance Software
1. Software AG
Software AG offers one of the best GDPR compliance software that meets all the GDPR deadlines. Mainly, it consists of various products such as integration, API management, software AG cloud, data analytics and more. As GDPR has now become an urgent deadline-driven project, it is very important to make use of this software and heighten your site to become a data protection hero and champion in any business.
- With the help of Software AG’s powerful reporting capabilities, you can compile evidence of lawful processing for auditors and certification boards, deliver compliance status and progress reports for every audience, and fulfill disclosure requests from data subjects.
- This GDPR compliance software offers you the medium to completely comply with GDPR restrictions on your personal data and form a comprehensive record of business processes.
- It has a good enterprise-wide reach which makes sure that you can effectively enforce and communicate your principles, procedures, and policies for compliance. In addition, it also conducts regular training and readiness surveys to encourage personal engagement.
- Moreover, you can make risk awareness universal to your business undertakings with the help of Software AG’s solution by integrating impact analysis, mitigation, and risk assessment into business processes.
- It has strong capabilities of customer journey mapping and business process analysis which will assist you to evaluate the influence of GDPR on your digitalization strategy and the customer experience you render.
You can contact directly to the company or else avail the free trial of this software. It supports all the apps, devices, clouds, people, and more.
AlienVault is a software that simplifies GDPR compliance by observing with a full set of necessary security capabilities in an all-in-one solution. It makes compliance a high priority for your enterprise. Additionally, it constitutes a NIST cybersecurity framework which aligns the security processes and controls with industry-proven security best practices. Also, it has a USM platform to maintain and demonstrate compliance while operating with third-party auditors to test controls, systems, and processes regularly.
- Within AlienVault USM, you can easily search and filter the log data with ease to look over potential intrusions and access all the data you might need for comprehensive investigation in the wake of a data breach.
- This amazing GDPR compliance software can not only detect a threat within your environments but also create an alarm to make your attention to it which thereby enables you to limit the scope of a potential intrusion and respond quickly.
- Moreover, it continuously updates threat intelligence which ensures that the USM platform is working with the latest vulnerability signatures, correlation directives, guided responses, reports, and more.
- Its other interesting features are detected intrusions and potential data breaches with in-built intrusion detection. This shrinks your attack surface with vulnerability scanning & asset discovery and prepares for forensic investigation with log retention & management.
- Furthermore, it monitors administrator and user activities including modification and access to content and files in cloud applications like G Suite and Office 365.
You can either request an online demo or use a free trial for 14 days. Moreover, to avail the premium plans, you can send a note at the company email address or call directly to their contact number for knowing about the best plans.
LogicGate is one of the most reliable GDPR compliance software that makes the GDPR compliance convenient for your organization. It has the ability to streamline your compliance efforts and prevent the fines as a whole. In addition to this, it can provide your customers with a central landing page to submit requests of individual rights and allow workflow engine to respond and take action instantly.
- LogicGate can quickly adopt the new standard essential to obtain GDPR compliance including requests for removal, data storage & protection requirements, and responding to breaches.
- Also, it contains data processing activity records module to maintain the required records, track your organization’s hierarchies of personal data, and controls around processing activities.
- With the use of this software, you will be able to build a holistic asset inventory that exhibits the connections between your customer's information and the systems to interacts.
- In addition, you can take the benefit of LogicGate’s template questionnaire to make sure that assessments meet GDPR requirements and customize them to line up with your organizational needs.
- You can always try its pre-built, public-request portals for transfer, personal data access, erasure, correction, and restriction requests from customers.
You can easily request a demo for getting all the information about pricing plans of LogicGate GDPR compliance software.