From startups to global brands, bar charts come in popular use as it is the easiest way to understand the activities of projects This helps project managers, leaders and planners unlock the value of visualizing tasks. But, it is difficult to grasp all the data and set out in a graphical manner. Generally, this was done by hand, but now the cloud-based project management software has simplified that need.
Gantt chart software is a great addition to your current task management tool. It shows you where your individual tasks intersect and change. This helps managers to perform multiple tasks after the project planning such as setting up your tasks, filling in the details, finding the task dependencies, etc. After this, you can view the amount of time it takes to finish specific tasks, who is assigned to each part of the project, estimated due dates and deadline and much more.
Here is a list of 3 best Gantt chart software that is easy to use.
1. Bitrix24 Software
Bitrix24 is a project management tool and communication platform through which you can easily manage the tasks online in one place. It is available in both clouds and as self-hosted software to fulfill all your business needs. Furthermore, it provides a designer and innovative interface to visualize the project management activities in effective ways with different colors, styles, and designs. Gantt chart's vision is to show forthcoming actions, the progress of projects, as well as the allocated time of the project, and the next planned step. Moreover, it gives you several features like four dependency types, leads, lags, etc., that are not available in Excel or Google Docs.
- Bitrix24 supports 4 types of task dependencies such as finish to start, start to start, finish to finish, and start to finish for showing the importance of each and every step.
- With Gantt charts software, you can see the overall scope, activities, tasks of every project on one single page. Also, you can monitor the progress and see exactly how much time it takes to be completed.
- Bitrix24 allows you to manage the task for a group of different sizes and shapes. It may be personal tasks, group tasks, subtasks, repeating tasks, task templates and so on.
- It has a social collaboration tool through which you can coordinate with co-workers and external users, such as clients or contractors. You can get insight and workload details of your individual team members via mobile phones.
- With its time management tool, you can track time spent on each task, mandatory clock-in and clock-out.
- Free Plan: It is available for all users that are just starting out the business. This includes 12 users and online storage of 5GB.
- CRM+ Plan: This package is suitable for small companies that include 6 users and online storage of 50GB at a cost of $60 per month.
- Standard Plan: At $99 per month you get 50 users and online storage of 100GB. It is suitable for mid-sized companies that need professional tasks and client management.
- Professional Plan: Get this plan for companies of any size that need cutting edge project management, internal communication, and sales automation equipment at a cost of $199 per month. In addition, it provides access to unlimited users and unlimited storage.
2. Wrike Software
Wrike is a task management software that allows you to create tasks and projects. You can easily access every detail of the project that you need with this Gantt chart software. It offers four basic templates for covering the usual steps of product development, an approval process, a marketing plan and so on. Furthermore, you can assign tasks to different people, and transfer an existing task to someone else, the new person still has access to the history.
- It comes with the drag and drop feature which allows you to update the progress of the project timeline and collaborate with the teams in real-time.
- This Gantt chart software provides a complete progress report of the project, work scope and dependencies with visualizing effects.
- Wrike allows you to import all your tasks in MPP, MPX, and XML formats.
- You can easily create tasks with time limits and assign them to multiple groups. After that, you can track their progress in real time.
- It has a dynamic project scheduler that automatically adjusts changes when you change the working dates and deadlines of tasks.
- Free Plan: You can sign up for a free trial of this Gantt chart software. It provides access of 5 users to share a list of tasks with small teams.
- Professional Plan: Here, you get 5, 10, 15 users for full project planning & collaboration at the price of $9.80 per users per month.
- Business Plan: This plan provides a robust work management environment with customization & performance reporting. Here, you get 5 to 200 users at the cost of $24.80 per month per user.
- Marketers Plan: It offers a free trial of the software for unlimited users. You can contact the Wrike support team for pricing details. This plan is suitable for marketing & creative teams.
- Enterprise Plan: To know the pricing of this plan you need to contact the Wrike team. It includes a free trial of Wrike proof and comprehensive solution with advanced security & controls.
3. TeamGantt Software
TeamGantt is a cloud-based project management software that helps managers to coordinate the schedules and efforts of many employees. With this software, you can effortlessly plan and manage the workflow of projects. Moreover, it is suitable for small, medium and large enterprises. It offers many tools like collaborative Gantt charts, time tracking, file sharing, and task-level communication.
Apart from this, there is a drag-and-drop feature in this project's collaboration and planning software, which allows you to create an online Gantt chart by dragging tasks easily on the dates in the calendar.
- With this software, you can plan projects online and create tasks, subgroups, assign project dates, change the start and end dates, reorder tasks, and adjust timelines in a single click.
- You can plan, execute and keep records of all tasks, documents, conversations, team availability from one place. Also, it allows you to view each person project detail, project progress in a beautiful interface.
- Its team collaboration feature lets you share and upload the details and schedules of users with internal and external stakeholders.
- Users can filter the tasks by the due date, submit date, whom they are assigned the project, and they can convert Gantt charts into PDFs.
- TeamGantt provides a real-time progress view of a project’s status to users. So, they can log into online Gantt software from any location and any device. Besides, they can also invite co-workers, clients, and teammates to work on projects and see exactly who is working on which project on a daily basis and then update their progress.
The Gantt chart software is available into 2 pricing plans with a free trial. It is available on the basis of per user per month subscription and offers support via phone and email.
- Free Plan: With this free plan, you get 3 people and 1 project at free of cost.
- Standard Team Plan: This plan is best suited for small teams. It offers 5 to 50 people and unlimited projects at a rate of $49.45 per month.
- Advanced Team Plan: With this plan, you can add 5 to 50 members in your team and get unlimited projects. It is suitable for growing teams. If you want to add more than 50 people you can contact this TeamGantt software team.