Gamification software is a tool or platform that is used to apply game mechanics in non-game contexts to enhance visitors engagement and get successful end-results. With these software, you can increase customer loyalty, e-learning, employee engagement for your organization.
Further, gamification software employs some common video game features like badges, achievements, points, leaderboards, etc. that encourages your employee engagement, brand advocacy, and customer loyalty.
In this article, we have listed the top gamification software and also highlighted its main features that will perfectly help you in your business.
This gamification software helps you to apply fun-filled and addicting elements to your work environment in order to increase employee engagement. Moreover, you can provide specific gamification dashboards to your team members that show individual and co-workers' performances.
- This software provides you easy ways to input data to your dashboards in Excel, with SQL, API, or by registering your data inside Plecto.
- It helps you to create your own customized data visualization dashboards in which you can automatically get the precise information whenever you need.
- You can easily place your widget on a dashboard using drag-and-drop functionality and also customize it according to your preferences.
- Plecto software enables you to display your performance dashboards on any kind of screens like smartphones, tablets, computers, and TVs.
- Medium - This plan will cost you around $17 per month and includes features like unlimited dashboards, API access, chat support and many more.
- Large - You can purchase this plan at a price of $35 per month and get excellent features such as IP restriction, limited dashboard access, custom themes, etc.
SelfDrvn is an integrative and intuitive SaaS platform that offers you data-driven, practical insights into managing employee commitments and performances. It also features a social news feed, a pleasant online auction experience and daily contests that encourage your staff to connect and socialize.
- You can give rewards like appreciation badges, points, prizes, etc. to your employees when they reach the required level of a game.
- It automatically displays the results on the internal social newsfeed to be celebrated, which significantly improve talent recognition in your company.
- With its ‘Message in a Bottle’ feature, you can allow employees to give feedback about your gamification.
- SelfDrvn software shows you the insights so that, you can measure and analyze the complete performance of your company.
Contact the sales team to get complete pricing plans information about this software.
3. Agile CRM
Agile CRM helps you to increase collaboration, lead conversion and revenue generation by gamifying your sales process. It also enables your sales team to remain focused and enhance their figures by treating sales like a competition every day.
- This software provides you progress reports through which you can track revenue over time, compare sales tactics, conversion metrics, deal funnels, and customer lifecycles.
- It automatically delivers daily or weekly reports about new contacts, deals or user activities in your inbox.
- With this software, you can enable your users to add a custom leaderboard to their Agile CRM dashboard and customize it to display actionable insights about any deals, tasks, calls, and revenue.
- You can set an option to automatically get alerts on contact actions, lead scores, emails opened, links clicked, and much more.
This software provides you a free trial as well as various premium plans in which the basic plan has a price of $8.99 per month.