Most of the people design their woodworking projects using a pad of notebook paper and a pencil. However, nowadays, the tools are obtainable in the market to design your interior design project. In fact, various furniture design software is helping the interior designers to make a plan of the project, rotate and view it in different directions, and separate the parts to different locations without any hassle.
Moreover, branded furniture design software also enables you to detect problems before you begin cutting wooden pieces. This way, you can save your valuable money and time to a great extent.
A wide spectrum of brands are available in the store for furniture design tools but below you can see the best furniture design software of the year 2019:
RoomSketcher allows you to create wonderful interior designs online. It is a powerful interior design software which lets the furniture designer to easily make layouts for furniture as well as draw floor plans, create stunning 3D images, and design rooms easily and quickly. The rich features of RoomSketcher make it unique from other interior design or furniture design software. Its 3D visualization and state-of-the-art rendering make your interior design ideas visualize in 3D without any effort. Furthermore, it includes a simple drag and drop interface which makes furnishing and drawing a floor plan in minutes. Let us check out why it is so popular worldwide for interior designing.
- RoomSketcher let you integrate the camera in it to allow you to view your design in 3D. Also, the snapshots will help you to review and compare disticnt design options. Besides, you can directly switch to 3D mode instantly to explore the plan of your floor in interactive live3D.
- With this furniture design software, you can draw and edit floor plans on your own or else order your floor plan through RoomSketcher floor plan services. A simple drag & drop interface will assist you in editing and drawing your floor plans with ease.
- It provides great match paint colors for finishing the layouts. This software also comes with other options of wall, ceiling and flooring materials. Apart from this, it offers you thousands of generic and brand-name products to design.
- Above all, you can design professional floor plans as this tool renders you detailed 2D and 3D flooring options at the click of a button. Other features involve 360-degree views, live 3D, and 3D images.
The pricing plans of RoomSketcher will interest you a lot as they give you a chance to access this tool and take snapshots for free. However, you need to sign up for an affordable subscription if you wish to gain more powerful features like 3D photos, professional floor plans, and Live 3D.
- VIP Pack - The cost of RoomSketcher VIP is $49 per year and it is ideal for personal use. It comprises 20 credits with other features like real products, 2D & 3D floor plans, replace materials, print floor plans to scale, Live 3D floor plans, and RoomSketcher app (Mac, Windows, iPad, Android tablets).
- Pro Pack - The company charges $99 per year for Pro version. It includes 55 credits and it is quite perfect for business purpose. This software comes with the features included in VIP version and others like measurements, customized floor plans, draw from a blueprint, total area calculation, discount on floor plan services, as well as brand your floor plans.
- High-Volume Pack - For having a High-Volume package, you would need to contact the company for knowing the exact pricing of this version. It consists of more than a hundred flooring plans with the help of which you can carry out your interior design project with full reliability.
2. CAD Pro
CAD Pro is a well-known drafting software which lets you design, document and visualize your furniture design ideas efficiently and clearly. It delivers a complete set of drafting software features using which you can design any kind of blueprints for furniture.
It also comes with a lot of features like snap & dimension, auto shape tools, draw & edit, networking support, and many more. These features of this drafting software are still helping many of the architects and designers to grow their business.
Moreover, it allows you to create designs of various wood furniture such as doors, cabinet boxes, raised panels, dovetail drawers, face frames, and so on.
- It provides advanced drawing and editing tools to let you quickly draw and edit individual or groups of points to save time and effort. Likewise, you can quickly add chamfers and fillets to your designs with the use of CAD Pro’s unique fillet & chamfer tools.
- It equips dimension tools with precise snap tools to create accurate designs. At the time of creating your designs, these tools will automatically align or locate perpendiculars, object centers, tangents, parallels, intersections, and more.
- Furthermore, it offers complete support to cater to your networking requirements be it small or large. Its latest optimized features enable multiple users to log in at the same time.
- The architectural tools of this software will make designing your single room quite easy. Additionally, it has architectural smart symbols to provide accurate and quick placement of doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, outlets, switches, and much more.
- You can either get a free trial or different pricing packages. If you want, you can contact the sales manager of the company to know the actual pricing packages along with included features in every package as a whole.
3. Wood Designer
Wood Designer is genuine as well as professional furniture design software which gives you the right blend of quality, performance, and price. The great thing is you can have this furniture design software five times cheaper than any other high-quality pro software. The Wood Designer helps you in the entire interior designing process from creating & modifying accurate project designs to generating compelling 3D presentations for clients. Not only this, but you can also get a ready-made affordable solution for your occasional projects with the free versions of StairDesigner and Polyboard. Additionally, the professional designers or woodworkers can have massive productivity gains while working on the project as this software makes each and every step of designing quick and easy.
- It is the best time-saving furniture design software that helps you to create furniture designs much faster than drawing by hand or with CAD. Also, this software can generate instant and automatic cut lists, plans, and CNC output.
- Wood Designer 3D feature enables you to present all of your working projects in amazing 3D. You can easily avail instant detailed prices and quotes to make a number of clients in a small time and increase your business.
- Utilizing this software, you can eliminate production errors by editing and updating all the documents in one click and real time. In this way, you can get error-free plans and cut lists all the time.
- In addition, you can achieve great deals on Maxicam CNC routers which integrates with Wood Designer software for producing seamless designs.
- Free Registration - You can register for free and have various features such as ebook library, Polyboard free version, software video tutorials, models library, hardware & manufacturing libraries for stair & furniture, StairDesigner free version, and OptiCut, OptiNest, CalpiLight demo versions. It is applicable for general inquiries only.
- Premium Support Plan - The rate of the premium support package is $62.71 per month. It covers all the above features with many other features including on-demand library set up service, 1-2-1 TeamViewer support sessions, availability of cutting lists and plans, and custom videos to answer your specific queries. You can avail full technical support along with one project every month.
- Premium Support Annual Plan - The price of a premium support annual package is $620.83 for a year. The features of this pricing plan are the same as premium support but it offers two projects every month with full technical support.