Management of a non-profit company involves a lot of jobs, mostly funding. This software includes many additional duties, particularly for organizations with a restricted workforce, that can be hard to handle.
In the face of such problems, software fundraising solutions can be helpful. These platforms offer instruments for automating these tasks and more.
Consequently, fundraising software offers capacities to link to the component donor management and fundraising. The characteristics include donor management, gift tracking, moves management and mass mailing. These goods save a lot of cash and time.
We have collected the best 20 fundraising software on the market to assist you. You can restrict your choices and choose which alternatives give the features you need for your activities.
Kindful is a powerful non-profit software to improve the management of information and donors. You will spend less time manipulating information and more time managing your donors better with Kindful with all your data flowing to a place.
- You can track donation history both online and offline, registrations for events, email marketing outcomes, job history, commitments and previous acclaims in a straightforward contact profile.
- It supports beautifully customizable donation web pages and buttons as well.
- Keep Kindful in the middle of your data to save time. With QuickBooks integration, easily send financial statements to your accountant.
- The dashboard provides a full perspective of the life cycle of a donor which helps you to track non-profit followers through all stages.
The pricing plans are based on the number of contacts.
- Plan 1: For up to 1000 contact get this plan at $100.
- Plan 2: Buy this plan at $200, if you have 5000 contacts.
- 3rd Plan: If you have 15000 contacts go for plan 3 which comes at $300.
This Aplos funding software provides extensive, versatile and easy-to-use characteristics with association anywhere AMS and intelligence users as a module to monitor. All of the information connected with donor building relationships with extensive online marketing instruments.
- Use the Aplos vibrant donor database to monitor communication, notes and history in one location.
- Meanwhile, track your donor database promises easily and create reports that meet exceptional obligations.
- Donation batches appear automatically without a double entry in your accounting. All donations provided online are monitored by a donor and receive a zero-work email receipt.
- Here, you can prepare with one click quickly monthly, quarterly, or annual reports. You can print declaration and mail labels or e-mail the statements.
- Starting Plans: This plan priced you at $49 which includes 500 contacts.
- Growing Plans: Get this plan at $79 for 2,000 contacts.
- Established Plan: Buy this plan at $199 which includes 5,000 contacts.
Virtuous is the non-profit, CRM and donations platform that helps organizations to improve relationships with donors. Simultaneously, the direct integration with virtual CRM enables you to automate extremely customized donation requests, thank you emails, and even follow-up calls.
- All donation, monitoring and contact information in sync with your CRM so you can concentrate on fundraising.
- Moreover, it will take only a few minutes to set up automated sequences to thank you for emails, calls, or follow-ups.
- It will automatically indicate and invite donors to raise the sums they proposed, reflecting their background.
- Virtuous automatically indicate the sums proposed for donations reflecting and inviting them to improve their history.
- Standard Plan: This plan comes at $195 for 1000 contacts and you can customize the plan according to your needs.
- Pro Plan: This plan includes 25000 emails per month and you can customize this plan with the number of contacts required.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan includes 1,00,000 emails and the price is $895 for 30,000 contacts.