In today’s era, supplying products and goods from one location to another is quite easier as compared to old times. But, as we know the advancement of every option comes with some responsible tasks and the management of transporting things from one place to another also requires some management. Gratefully, there is various freight management software available in the market that helps you to manage your transportation services with ease.
But first, you want to know what is freight management software? – A freight administration software is supplied as a stand-alone solution or as a part of a supply chain suite or software for transport control. This software can require integration with other logistics solutions such as software for shipping, yard management, and supply chains. This type of software is particularly advantageous for companies that have no own fleet and have to work with suppliers of freight services.
It is used by companies to collect information about carriers and their services. And, in this listicle, we will share the information about the best freight or transport management software.
Freight Management Software
1. Kuebix TMS
Kuebix TMS is a cloud-based transportation management system for both incoming and outgoing suppliers. The solution covers a variety of transport operations and modes including less than load (LTL), less than container loading (LCL), intermodal air and heavyweight air. This software provides an integrated shipment rating, book, and tracking platform. The shipper can create multiple shipping rates, deal with their carrier on LTL and parcel rates or receive ad-hoc quotations.
- Users can use Kuebix for creating, booking and managing shipments remotely on their mobile apps.
- Kuebix offers a variety of international add-ons as well as third-party business applications like Quickbooks, Infor and Oracle NetSuite that extend the capabilities of its supply chain.
- Create easy-to-read reports and dashboards that monitor each shipment's cost and service standards.
- It allows you to manage the RFP process with carriers in order to successfully deliver the best prices and service levels efficiently.
This software comes with three pricing plans & 14 days free trial option. But to know the prices you need to contact the vendor.
HashMicro's Fracht Management System has been designed primarily to facilitate the complexity of the shipping from vehicle monitoring and fuel use to vehicle cost analysis and revenue growth. You can also integrate this software with other modules to manage fleet, inventory, purchasing & accounting that helps you to improve your business productivity.
- It enables you to determine the revenue you generate by transporting goods from one sight to another.
- Track the location of trucks, ships or any other transport vehicle to know the real-time delay information.
- You can also track the mileage of your transport vehicle and manage fuel costs according to it to gain profits.
- Users can manage their freight business easily by using its application on their Android, iOS devices.
It offers a free trial option to experience the features of this software & to know its paid plans you need to contact its vendor.
Freightview is a cargo management system providing the technology you need for booking, tracking, comparing and analyzing your shipments. It reduces working hours and overpayments and improves order time. It allows you to select and connect existing operators to direct rates. The software also supports more LTL carriers/brokers than any other solution in the industry. Users can use a single platform to compare their direct rates and choose the best.
- Easily compare your freight rates so that you will never over-paid your cargo again.
- Users can also arrange pickups, produce lading bills, print shipping labels and track shipments.
- It allows users to visualize their shipping data into charts, graphs, reports, and downloads for spreadsheets.
- Our printer interface provides you many options such as a bill of loading (BOL), labels, etc. for efficient shipping.
Freightview offers you 30 days free trial option whereas its paid plan starts at $99/month.
SwanLeap was founded in 2013 specializing in delivering clarity and control to customers. By improving processes and reducing costs, SwanLeap disrupts legacy supply chain strategies. Backed with transportation knowledge and technology expertise, the supply chain management platform provides visibility, speed, and control.
SwanLeap solutions include Transportation Management System, Freight and Pay Audit, Transportation Marketplace, Dock Scheduler, Analytics, and System Integrations. The intelligence of the platform maximizes efficiency and will transform the way you ship.
- TMS shipping live
- Freight quotes
- Real-time freight
- Transportation management system
- Supply chain management platform
- Freight payment software
- Carrier contract services
- Dock appointment scheduling
- Logistics data analytics software
Contact the sales team for the pricing details of the software.