Before talking about free SMTP servers, let’s make it clear that email deliverability is not a problem unless you have to send a lot of them. But for those who require to send emails in bulk on the daily bases, they require some Free SMTP Servers for this.
Precisely, SMTP is a piece of computing machinery that simply makes sure that your email gets delivered to the accurate email address safely across the world wide web.
Now the question is which Free SMTP Server would be the best for you?
As a business holder, you’ll have a plethora of choices ready when it comes to choosing a free SMTP server. And it’s important that you make the right choice to guarantee security and high email deliverability rate.
Now the main problem with most of the free SMTP service providers is that it cannot ensure proper deliverability of bulk emails, because they don’t use monitored IPs. As a result, you can end up transferring your emails from a blacklisted IP or from an IP shared with a spammer. Consequently, it shows dreadful consequences on your email delivery rate. Furthermore, free SMTP comes with limitations about the number of emails or recipients that you can send per day.
To help you out from this cumbersome, here in this article, we present the 3 best free SMTP servers which are supports features like inbox delivery, fast deliverability rate, secure medium, and much. You can try these SMTP servers and choose the best one according to your business requirements.
Free Smtp Servers
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
Pabbly Email Marketing is a free SMTP server which helps you to send marketing, educational, informative and promotional emails. This SMTP server is really affordable and provides tons of useful features which is required by any email marketing service. These features can be anything like email scheduling, autoresponders, list management, list cleaning, etc. Also, this software includes 500+ email templates which allow you to create bulk emails via its drag & drop email editor.
Nevertheless, after creating the emails you can instantly deliver your emails or can schedule for later. It has surely become the preferred choice of professionals for their email marketing campaigns. Not just for its awesome email templates but for multiple other reasons that are meant to enhance the power of your campaign.
- The list cleaning feature lets you get rid of duplicate and inactive email addresses. This eventually improves email deliverability rates & guards your email marketing account from postponements due to bounces, spams, and unsubscription rates.
- Its drip functionality permits you to add it on emails to automatically deliver emails at a various platform in a scheduled time interval.
- With its inbox preview feature, you can actually preview emails before forwarding them.
- Besides, it also allows you to transfer bulk emails with the personalized tag as this step is the key to achieve higher open rates and conversions of your prospects.
- Pabbly Email Marketing enables you to segment a contact list where you can easily divide a list into subgroups so that you can quickly target on a set of customers.
- Further, it allows you to attach an unlimited custom field on your email marketing templates as per your preference and requirement.
Pabbly Email Marketing offers the following pricing plans that suit the need of customers.
- Free Plan: You can also try its all features and service at free of cost just by using its free plan. For this plan, you need to contact the vendor and need to request for the free plan.
- Rookie Plan – Its Starter Plan comes with a price tag of $29 only with which you can send emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro Plan – To send emails to 15,000 subscribers this plan will be available at a very reasonable rate of $49/ month.
- Advance Plan – The lowest pricing scheme for this plan will charge you $99/ month to send emails to your 50,000 subscribers.
2. Elastic Email
Elastic Email is an SMTP service provider which helps you to grow your audience and business. It presents the ultra-fast global infrastructure for transactional emails. You can send emails to any number of subscribers as you want by using this free SMTP server. Further, what matters for this free SMTP server are deliverability, reliability, and scalability. Also, it equips with excellent features for carrying out the emailing campaigns such as detailed email tracking & stats, web label reseller tools and a lot more.
Besides, it also provides you with 24X7 support. Also, it helps you to easily connect and send emails via its HTTP API or SMTP relay which improves the delivery rate of these emails.
- Elastic Email’s segmentation tool allows you to thoughtfully create groups of contacts using specific parameters. Hence, it helps you to make your emails stand out to your subscribers by tailoring content, personalization and more.
- You can integrate with the HTTP API or directly with the SMTP relay to transfer unlimited emails to your customers without any trouble.
- Further, it guarantees that the email reaches the inbox of the customers with the help of SPF & DKIM, SSL, & a lot more.
- This software allows you to manage your content within its templates. And also allows you to reference them with ease in your sending calls.
- Elastic Email equips you with the insights of the emails like bounces, open rates, clicks, and more to enhance your return on investment. This information helps you to make informed decisions to maximize your email ROI.
- Free Plan: You can send up to 1,50,000 emails per month. While you can send the first 5,000 emails just at $0.45 every day and the emails above that will cost you as per the plan you opt for! Also, it provides two pay as you go plans for API & SMTP access only.
- Email API: For sending 1000 emails, you need to pay at $0.09. If you want to send more emails than this, then you need to pay accordingly.
- Email API Pro: To get the complete API experience, you need to pay $1 per day. Additionally, you also need to pay $0.09 for every 1000 emails.
- Unlimited: To send unlimited emails, you need to pay $9 per month. It allows you to send emails to up to 2500 contacts.
- Unlimited Pro: For sending unlimited emails, you just require to pay $29 per month. It allows you to send emails to up to 2500 contacts with advances features like faster delivery speed, extended logs, and much more.
Mailjet is a well-known SMPT relay email service which allows you to create, manage, send, and optimize emails. It makes sure your emails are sent via a safe & secure server when you are forwarding emails in bulk. Additionally, this service provides a transactional email service for marketers and developers. This easy to use SMTP service makes it smooth for you to analyze the details and keep a track on the emails delivered.
Further, this cloud-based service provides you with the newsletter templates, also you can create personalized emails as well. Besides, this powerful free SMTP service providers ensures the maximum deliverability of transactional and marketing emails.
- With Mailjet’s real-time analytics, you can examine the progress of your emails such as bounces, click-throughs rates, etc to analyze the essential details & work on the required areas.
- It mortgages that your emails get into the recipient’s inbox rather than spam. Plus, you can transfer emails in bulk without any deliverability problem.
- At the dashboard, you can recognize the real-time status of users activities on your emails. By this feature, you can quickly track user actions like opened, unsubscribed, clicked, delivered, and many more.
- You can use 8 diverse frameworks to integrate Mailjet and transmit emails which are 100% responsive in nature.
- This software helps in the segmentation process of your contact list. Hence, you can divide the recipients according to the interests for excellent results of the campaign.
- Mailjet also has whitelisted servers which are honored as the best in class and they guarantee the inbox delivery of your emails.
If you want to send more than this number of emails, you need to pay some amount for that. Mailjet provides 3 paid plans for you. Have a look at these plans, and choose the one which will match your requirements:
- Free Plan: With this free SMTP servers plan, you can send 6,000 emails per month free of cost. Also, you can send 200 emails each day.
- Basic: Through this plan, you can send 30,000 emails per month just at the cost of $8.69 per month.
- Premium: You can buy this plan at just at the price of $18.86 per month and can unveil the astonishing features of this plan.
- Enterprise: To get this the details about this plan, you need to contact the sale team of this service.
Pepipost is yet another affordable tool for sending emails in bulk. With the help of it, you can easily send emails in bulk through secured & whitelisted servers. It provides 2 modes for sending emails i.e. SMTP relay and Web API. After selecting one mode, the software will handle the further functionalities & makes sure that your email reaches the inbox of the recipient. With this, you can timely deliver various types of messages such as notifications, transaction alerts, and a lot more to the recipients. Further, you get many other facilities such as sub-user management, webhooks, and the full-time support system, etc.
- Pepipost detects bounce emails and notifies you instantly about it via an automated message so that you can also observe the bounces.
- For data security, the service does not store your emails. Furthermore, it uses secured cryptographic protocols like SSL & TLS which guarantees high-end protection.
- Its dashboard provides real-time reports to have a deeper insight into several elements such as email delivery rate, bounce, open, and click metrics, etc.
- You don’t need to be a professional coder, just copy and paste the access credentials in the config file and you’re all done for sending emails in bulk.
Pepipost offers both free and four prepaid plans for you which we can buy according to your requirements. All the following plans have their own “price per 1000 extra emails
- You can start off with it sending emails up to 30,000 per month. It's only available for 30 days and then after that, you can send 100 emails/day.
- urther, you can send 1,50,000 emails per months just at $25/month.
- If your requirement is to deliver 3,00,000 emails, then you can choose the second plan that costs only $65 per month.
- Subsequently, you also pick it’s another plan that will cost you $145 a month for sending 5,00,000 emails.
- Even the higher plan of this SMTP service provider is very budget-friendly & costs you $245/month to deliver 10,00,000 emails.
- Furthermore, you can select its another plan which comes at $445 per month for sending 2,000,000 emails.
- Finally, if you want to send more than 2,000,000 emails, then you need to contact the vendor.
5. Amazon SES
Amazon SES (Amazon Simple Email Service) is a reliable cloud-based email sending SMTP relay service. With the help of this service, digital marketers and application developers can send marketing emails, notifications, and transactional emails. It is a cost-effective service for enterprises of all sizes that use email to keep in contact with their customers for the growth of their business. To integrate Amazon SES directly into your existing applications, you can use its SMTP interface or one out of all AWS SDKs. Further, you can also integrate the email sending abilities of Amazon SES into the software you already use.
Besides this, the free SMTP servers also present you with a separate dashboard to handle and control all the details regarding the transfer of emails such as bounces, click-throughs, issues that may affect your email campaign and a lot. Also, it offers you with a functionality of direct inbox delivery.
- It comes with all the industry standard authentication mechanism of ISP such as Sender Policy Framework (SPF), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), and Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC). Therefore, your email reaches the receiver via a safe environment.
- Amazon SES sustains a great reputation amidst mailbox providers by actively filtering spam and malicious content. Consequently, it provides you high deliverability with which your emails directly arrive in your recipients' inboxes.
- Also, you get the dedicated IP option for your domain which makes it feasible for you to develop a good image in the eyes of your customers & hence raises the chances of open rates.
- When you use Amazon SES to receive incoming emails, you have total control over it. That is, it allows you to accept or reject email based on the email address, IP address, or domain of the sender.
- Amazon SES enables you to send emails through diverse methods. For instance - You can use any method Amazon SES console, integrate with SMTP interface and the Amazon SES API.
Amazon SES offers you following plans for sending and receiving emails:
- Amazon SES permits you to send the first 62,000 emails each month for free of cost and then after that it charge $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you send after that.
- It allows you to receive the first 62,000 emails each month at free of cost and then it charges $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you receive.
- Besides, you need to pay $0.12 for each GB of attachments you send, and any additional charges for using EC2.
If you want to know the pricing plans in more details, then you require to contact the sales team of this service.
WordPress Email delivery used to be hard and get delayed in between. So YaySMTP is built to help you get emails from your WordPress contact form and send WooCommerce emails to your customers. It makes email sending smooth and easy.
The best part about YaySMTP is that you can control all settings in a single window. No need to reload the page when you save changes. Things just work faster. Save more time.
- Integrate SMTP for WordPress
- Connect with the best SMTP service providers
- Easy to set up
- 3-step configuration
- Detailed documentation
- Free version available
- Premium version for $19
turboSMTP is a world-leading, reliable, easy-to-use SMTP server which allows you to send emails in bulk at a very fast rate around the globe without any difficulty. It also maximizes the deliverability of all your marketing and transactional emails. Along with this, its outgoing mail servers ensure secure SMTP relays and it’s perfect to send transactional emails. Further, this service is very easy to use & configure.
Additionally, it provides you a proper tutorial for configuration & sending emails. Still, if you get stuck somewhere in the process, then the support team of this free SMTP servers is available 24X7.
- Emails sent by this SMTP servers are routed via a secure and reliable server that guarantee inbox delivery.
- turboSMTP works well with both free and professional software like GroupMail, Windows Mail, SendBlaster, etc.
- You get the accurate and real-time insights of the email marketing campaigns such as the number of people opened your emails, track your emails, clicks on your links, etc.
- It allows you to manage all kinds of bounce, spams complaint, and delete the unsubscribes accounts automatically.
- This service enables you to create sub-accounts so that you can divide your relays or you can also resell them if you want to.
Free SMTP servers offer several paid plans, out of which you can choose any one depending on your business requirements.
- Free Plan: It allows you to send 6,000 emails per month among which you can transfer 200 emails just for free per day!
- Bronze: If you need to send 30,000 emails per month, then you can buy this just at $9.95 per month. It provides a shared IP address to you.
- Silver: You can buy this plan at $19.95 per month which enable you to send 60,000 emails per month via shared IP address.
- Indium: To get this plan, you require to pay $29.95 per month. It allows you to send 100,000 emails via share IP address.
- Gold: If you require to send 100,000 emails per month but don’t want to use the shared IP address for that, then this plan is for you. It offers you a dedicated IP address, sub-user management functionality, and 24X7 support. You can buy this plan just at $69.95 per month.
- Resell: Further, if you want to send 300,000 emails per month and want a dedicated IP address then you can pick this plan which is available at $199 per month.
- Custom: This plans best suits for a large business or company who need to send emails more than 300,000 per month. But to get more information about this plan, you need to contact the sales team of this software.