In this time of inflation, everyone wants to save their money and are looking for the products that offer free service and the same goes for the industry of email marketing as well. Email marketing is the new trend for marketing and advertising and many services are available for the same in the market.
Some software are pricey and some are cheap that may fit into your budget, but today we are discussing the free email marketing software.
You don’t have to pay for these services except when you want to experience the advanced version of them.
|Services||Basic Price||Number Of Emails||Feature Access||SMTP Routing|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||Unlimited||Unlimited||✔|
So without wasting time lets get into the details of these services.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Email Marketing Service
“Pabbly Email Marketing is the only service that offers unlimited access to features such as marketing automation, SMTP routing, etc even at the most basic pricing plan.”
Filled with the most advanced features, Pabbly Email Marketing is considered one of the best free email marketing software. This service offers you a ton of features and one of them is SMTP routing. With SMTP routing you can send unlimited emails and get up to 98% of deliverability just by connecting your own SMTP servers. Pabbly Email Marketing also offers an in-built SMTP as well.
Also, the second important feature is marketing automation offered by Pabbly Email Marketing. With this feature, you can automate the whole email marketing process and send automatic responses to the customers based on the pre-defined triggers and workflows.
- Drag & Drop Email Builder – With this feature, you can create unlimited e-newsletters just by editing the various elements like images, texts, colors, etc without the knowledge of coding.
- Lead Capture – You can grab more leads and convert them into potential customers just by adding a subscription form on your website or social account.
- Email Tracking – This feature offers you a detailed analysis of your email campaigns (clicks, opens, spam, bounce, etc) so you can better understand the response your email is getting.
- List Management – You can manage all your contacts at one place easily by dividing them into different categories like age, city, gender, etc.
- List Splitting – Divide a long list into several small ones and send specific emails only to selected users on the list.
- Autoresponders – Sends automatic transactional emails regarding abandoned carts, welcome emails, birthday wishes, etc to the users.
- Forever Free – This plan is absolutely free and you can send 12,000 emails to 1,100 subscribers every month.
- Rookie – To send unlimited emails to 5K subscribers every month you have to pay $29/m.
- Pro – This popular plan charges $49/m and offers you to send unlimited emails to 15K subscribers.
- Advance – You can send unlimited emails to 50K subscribers at just $99/m. The price in this plan increases according to the number of subscribers.
- Enterprise – To send emails to more than 1M subscribers, you can contact their sales team to get the pricing.
2. Sendinblue – Bulk Email Service
Sendinblue is another one of the email marketing software that offers a free plan. With its various features such as chat and SMS marketing, signup forms, etc email marketing gets much easier. Although it offers a free plan, if you want to access advanced features, you would have to pay for them.
- SMS Marketing – Communicate with your customers more directly through this feature informing them about any limited time offers or order confirmation.
- Email Editor – Create beautiful email templates in this email editor or choose from the pre-designed email templates.
- List Segmentation – Manage your contacts and divide them into segments and categories and send emails to a more targetted audience.
- Marketing Automation – Save time and automate all the email marketing tasks while eliminating manual work.
- Free – Send 300 emails per day free of charge as this plan is absolutely free.
- Lite – To send 40,000 emails per month without any daily sending limit, you have to pay $25/m.
- Essential – This plan offers you to send 60,000 emails per month at the cost of $39/m.
- Premium – With this plan, you can send up to 120,000 emails per month at a price of $66/m.
- Enterprise – For more advanced needs, you can contact the vendor for custom pricing.
3. Constant Contact – Email Marketing Agency
Constant Contact is one more free email marketing software that you can choose. With the several unique features such as surveys and social campaigns, this service becomes special. It offers over 400 apps and integrations, high deliverability, personalization, etc with ease of use.
- List Management – Offers a basic list management feature to manage all your contacts easily and add tags to them for the categorization.
- Reports and Analytics – Get reports and heatmaps on your email campaigns ( clicks, bounce, opens, etc) to keep a check on your emails’ performance.
- Email Editor – Edit and create stunning newsletters with this fast and in-built email editor in a few minutes.
- Autoresponders – Offers to send automatic emails about abandoned carts for Shopify and WooCommerce, welcome emails, etc to the customers.
- Free – First month is free with Constant Contact and you can send up to 10,000 emails per month.
- Lite – This plan allows you to send 10,000 emails per month at the cost of $5/m including features like 500MB storage, customizable templates, etc.
- Email – At the price of $20/m (depends on the number of subscribers), you can send unlimited emails and also get more storage space.
- Email Plus – This plan starts from $45/m and offers you to send unlimited emails including features such as e-commerce advanced, contact list import, etc.
4. Mailjet – Free Mass Email Service
Mailjet is a trustworthy free email marketing software providing various features that make email marketing a whole lot easier. With features such as template management, list management, analytics, A/B testing etc, you can boost up your email marketing effortlessly.
- Contact Management – Manage contacts by importing them from an API or upload them manually and categorize them into different categories.
- Autoresponders – Easily set up autoresponders by editing the templates based on welcome emails, anniversary, etc and send automatic responses.
- Transactional Emails – Sends automatic emails about order confirmation, delivery information, etc with high deliverability. This feature requires some coding knowledge and API integration.
- Reports and Analytics – It breaks down the reports by entire email performance and by individual contact. The reports include opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, and spam reports.
- Free – With this free plan, you can send up to 6,000 emails per month with sending limit of 200 emails per day completely free.
- Basic – The Basic plan starts with $9.65/m and allows you to send 30,000 emails per month without any daily sending limit. The price increases according to the number of emails.
- Premium – With features like multi-user collaboration, autoresponders, segmentation, etc, you can send 30,000 emails per month at the cost of $20.95/m.
- Enterprise – To send more than 900,000 emails per month, you can contact the seller for custom pricing.
5. Sender – Best Bulk Email Software
Sender is easy to use and free email marketing software available in the market. With this service, you can effortlessly send automated marketing emails and generate more revenue. Easily integrate your websites with it, send transactional emails as well as create attractive newsletters to grow your business.
- Web-Push Notifications – This tool sends instant announcements to all your subscribers.
- Mobile Responsive Templates – Offers email templates that look awesome and work both on the computer and mobile screens.
- Email Editor – Its drag & drop builder allows you to add and edit email templates with zero HTML knowledge.
- Email Automation – Save time and increase revenue by automating your email campaigns. Send automatic follow-ups, reminders, order confirmation, etc to the users.
- Free Forever – This free plan offers you to send 15,000 emails per month to 2,500 subscribers with all features included.
- Monthly Subscription – With this plan, you can send up to 60,000 emails per month to 5000 subscribers at just $10/m.
- Prepaid Credits – This plan starts with $33/m and offers you to send 10,000 emails with an extra charge of 0.33 ct per email.
Lastly, these were the top free email marketing software that we discussed. All these services offer a free plan along with the advanced plans if you wish to buy them. After going through this blog, you can go for any of these services and improve your email marketing game for free.
For further queries or suggestions, please write to us.