Fleet maintenance refers to the process that allows companies to organize and coordinate work vehicles to improve the efficiency of your business. This is usually a labor-intensive process but with the proper software, in today’s day and age, you can easily let automation do half the work for you. Whether it’s forklifts, backhoes, excavators, generators, air compressors or mere trucks, this software would help you keep a track of all of them. Where they are, where they went, what’s their current maintenance status – all the details you’d collect yourself or pay someone to collect.
If you’re interested in making your business significantly more efficient, saving costs, keep reading and provide compliance with government regulations.
Fleet Management Software
1. Fleet Maintenance Pro
The first product which we’ll be introducing you to is called Fleet Maintenance Pro which is produced and delivered by Innovative Maintenance Systems. Consequently, the experience that the firm has in the avenue has definitely had a positive effect on the functionality and workings of the software. Not only does the software allow you to manage and organize your fleet with ease, but all data regarding your assets are available to you at the touch of a button. Furthermore, you can even schedule work orders when required to keep your assets in the best performing condition. All of these functionalities, ensure efficient operations for your business.
- You can define preventive maintenance tasks which need to be done according to variables like mileage, kilometers, hours or fuel consumption within your vehicles. You can receive reminders via email, on-screen notifications or within reports.
- The software even lets you track all repair jobs and their costs. This recorded history of maintenance costs helps you identify trends and make critical decisions about your assets.
- It can even track fuel consumption to detect irregularities, issues with efficiency or potential abuse.
- You can also organize the parts involved in maintenance while keeping track of your whole inventory of spare parts and used ones.
Fleet maintenance software allows you to use a trial version of the software to make sure you like it before having to buy it. It offers mainly three packages which offer different levels of features.
- Standard ($649): This pack covers all the fundamentals a business is likely to need including unlimited asset maintenance, recorded history, preventive maintenance services, and tracking.
- Deluxe ($995): The deluxe pack allows users to receive email notifications, organize a maintenance calendar, itemize parts and prepare a part inventory. It allows the addition of automation to your business alongside various analytical tools.
- Shop ($1,495): This one’s meant for businesses which operate their own fleet and offer maintenance services of their own. It incorporates work order management, auto-logged recurring expenses, labor tracking and much more.
Multi-user bundles can be bought either with or without SQL support for an annual subscription fee. The features of the packs are the same with an additional security module and report designer.
- 2 Users Shop: $2,999/year
- 5 Users Shop: $5,499/year
- Unlimited Users Shop: $14,995/year
- 2 Users Shop (SQL): $3,699/year
- 5 Users Shop (SQL): $5,999/year
- Unlimited Users Shop (SQL): $14,995/year
GSMtasks fleet management software allows you to easily get access to all the data. This has a great number of benefits for your business in terms of efficiency, monitoring, and reduction in costs. Two primary features of the software include driving route optimization and task completion order tracking. Both of these are fundamental to the success of fleet-operating businesses as they allow you to identify inefficiencies and eliminate them. You can read more details about that below.
- Fleet tracking and driving route optimization ensure that your vehicles are not wasting fuel, and hence money, on the routes that they take daily.
- The simplistic and easy-to-use dashboard allows users to organize and track their fleet with ease, including giving directions and other orders as they’re on the go.
- Emergency precautions and alternative pathways within the software let you easily switch over tasks in case something goes wrong.
- Fleet maintenance software even lets you recurring tasks to save you the manual job of inputting the same couple of tasks over and over again.
GSMtasks offers an innovative pricing strategy for new businesses and secure payment options for established ones.
- Pay as you go (€0.3/task): This pack allows smaller firms to pay only for as much work as they need to be done.
- Monthly (€7/user): This one, conversely, incorporates the advertised features such as task assignment, route optimization, client signatures among others.
Note: You can request a demo including a 14-day trial for the software before needing to make a purchase.
With Fleetio, you can organize, track and improve your fleet in a matter of minutes. Using the software, you can easily manage fleets of all sizes with customized service and wonderful ease-of-access for both you and your labor. Not only that but Fleetio allows access to an unlimited number of users within their services and you can customize permissions for every single one of them. Moreover, cell phone access on the go lets your drivers have intuitive and real-time updates regarding any new tasks and directions. Alongside that, automating most of the tasks such as maintenance scheduling, fuel transactions and much more, you save a lot of time on manual labor.
- Using a single platform for all entries, you can streamline maintenance orders, approvals, and relevant billing.
- The recorded history of maintenance for each vehicle in your fleet lets you quickly analyze trends and identify which vehicles need to be retired or serviced.
- Part-tracking and vehicle management in real-time means that you have access to the information you need all the time.
- Furthermore, you can order supplies for your fleet from within the platform only.
- The application even lets you schedule preventive maintenance tasks.
After a 14 day free trial, you can purchase any of the following plans for your business. All of these are billed annually. Comparatively, plans billed monthly are 17% more expensive.
- Pro ($5/asset/month): This plan allows access to unlimited users who can utilize functions such as fuel management, vendor management, service log, reminders and asset profiles.
- Advanced ($7/asset/month): Alongside everything mentioned above, this plan incorporates the mobile app, webhooks, inventory tracking, and parts management as well.
- Enterprise (Undisclosed): This plan is meant for specialized needs of businesses and allows for custom branding, priority support, and a sandbox environment. Pricing is flexible and is determined after you get in contact with Fleetio’s sales department depending on your requirements.
AutoRentz is an automobile reservation management platform from Pagematics allowing you to automate all your reservations. Using the powerful of AutoRentz such as the reservation management, fleet management, seasonal custom pricing, report generation, location management, vehicle addon management, etc, you can simplify and streamline your vehicle rental business thereby helping you to save your time and focus on your core competencies.
We provide a clear line of communication through instant email notifications for all confirmed and non-confirmed reservations. We also help you manage your customers through our built-in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite, enabling you to contact customers during promotional events allowing you to stay in touch with them.
With a major volume of reservations generated online, we integrated Paypal and Stripe payment services.
Our Shared Ticketing system facility allocates each ticket to the right person for the job allowing you to resolve customer issues much faster.
AutoRentz integrates all possible rental scenarios, keeping client future requirement in mind. All this is possible via our talented team, which is known for their commitment to quality delivery and fast turning, both of which are essential to customer retention.
- Vehicle reservation, fleet management, and location management
- The support team for all design, development, and revisions
- Website Design & Development
- Content Management
- Cloud hosting
- Lowest Price
- $1200 for the basic plan and cloud hosting starts at $30 per month
- November 23, 2019
Trakzee is the best Fleet Management Software compatible with any platform. This GPS tracking software not only helps your business function smoothly but also assists you in solving all sorts of operational troubles. Trakzee will directly take you to the top of your industry.
With real-time location, fuel and temperature sensors, alert systems, reports and charts, and advanced dashboards, Trakzee serves to be an all-in-one smart fleet management software.
Live Tracking is one of the important features of GPS Tracking software It provides ultimate fleet tracking solutions that can show real-time vehicle progress. without realtime monitoring users often experience endless problems, mostly related to inefficient vehicle use, fuel thefts, and inappropriate execution. These updates also enable vehicles to regulate direction to make better decisions and enhance customer service.
- White Label Branding Software
- Our Product With Your Brand Name
- Multiple Language Support
- Fully Customizable Software.
- Independent Tracking System
- Live Location Tracking
- And Many More Features
- Depends according to clients requirement.
- November 28, 2019
Launching an online taxi booking startup is not difficult when you have SpotnRides solution with you. With nominal investment and quick turnaround time, you can use the SpotnRides app solution for your startup. It is 100% customizable with the flexibility to add any features.
SpotnRides is the answer for intuitive user experience to customers with features like multiple payment systems, analytics dashboard, easy navigating driver app, and whatnot. To launch your on-demand startup quickly, don’t go elsewhere, just make a request and get a live demo immediately. Once you purchase from us, we will go through the phase of customization, testing, and deployment. Even after the last phase, we continue to give free support and updates for some time.
- Easy Registration and Onboarding,
- Fare Estimates,
- Cab Geolocation and Booking,
- Driver Review and Rating,
- Ride Scheduling,
- SOS Button,
- Live Tracking,
- Multiple Payment Options,
- Crypto Payments,
- One-Time Payment Model,
- Mobile App Marketing
Contact SpotnRides Team