Asset tracking is the method to monitor all the physical assets and data of your company such as location, status, dates, and much more. The ultimate goal of asset tracking is to save time & money. Tracking assets provides you an invaluable data about your company’s asset usage like how many peoples are accessing your company’s data and for how much time. Further, you can monitor maintenance, calibration plans, need for new equipment and much more. So, the data gathered through asset monitoring can help you in the right decision-making, loss prevention and maximize asset utilization rates.
Thus, in this article, we are introducing 3 best and affordable asset management software that you should check out and select the best suited for your organization.
Fixed Asset Software
Xero asset management software helps you to track your business assets like vehicles, machinery, hardware, office equipments and much more. Furthermore, when your bills and assets are uploaded properly then your advisor has everything to record them in the asset register.
- It allows you to either import or manually add all your fixed assets into your register.
- The disposing and selling of fixed assets is easy with Xero since it automatically creates the accounting journals for your organization.
- You can view and understand the financial position of your business at any time with the help of informative graphs & charts.
- With this software, you and your advisor can share data & execute your reports to indicate what fixed assets and their value on the books.
This software comes with different pricing plans in which the starting plan has a price of $20 per month.
MRI fixed assets software eliminates the need to move data across external systems and automates the manual accounting processes to keep your real estate business compliant with accounting, tax, & financial reporting requirements.
- This software includes multi-currency capabilities that comply with both local and global accounting standards.
- You can maintain compliance with asset accounting systems and be prepared when fresh IFRS rules come into effect.
- With this software, you can reduce your overall tax obligation with inbuilt standard and configurable depreciation methodologies.
- It enables you to streamline your fixed asset transactions and integrate completely with financials.
For acquiring this software, you need to request a quote.
With MYOB’s advanced fixed asset management system, you can keep track of all of your fixed assets via a comprehensive ERP system. Moreover, you can simplify the conversion process between purchases and fixed assets by showing qualified purchases automatically.
- It allows you to select from a variety of in-built depreciation methods or build your own to accommodate all your business requirements.
- In this software, each method for depreciation involves the technique for calculation, percentage year and annual accounting options.
- You can include fixed assets into reports directly from your accounts payable purchases, imported from an existing file, or individually.
Contact the site owner to get complete information about pricing plans.