Fire departments require software that simplifies their daily operations, allowing first aid workers to de-escalate the bulk of their energy in emergencies.
These software capabilities include record management, tracking of incidents, inventory and staff management. Also, it includes administration, operational prevention, equipment data and training.
The fire staff and management use these types of software to speed up reporting and simplify the important information.
Hereby, you can check a list of top most rich-featured fire inspection software which let you choose the best one which is suitable for you.
Fire Inspection Software
Aries collects this information and produces a completed fire inspection report immediately. You and your customer receive the report as a PDF before your technology leaves the work site. Then you save it to our database in the cloud.
- It has a dashboard for the establishment of customers and for recurrent checks, scheduling and delivery.
- This provides cloud storage to maintain all your fire inspection reports organized according to the type of systems you tested (alarm, sprinkler, extinguishers, etc.), then by the date of completion this system organize these reports so that you can easily find them whenever you need them.
- For any reparation your customers need, you can create quotes from the office or the area and create and complete work orders.
- Aries can help you to convert shortfalls into cash more quickly than ever with quotes and work orders.
Get this fire inspection software at $199/ per month which includes joint commission complaint, cloud storage and many more.
Fire inspectors and marshals to conduct fire inspections tailored to cover various types of inspections and structures in the community. Fire inspectors can produce detailed, professional insight reports on site quickly through fire inspectors software. The upgrade of Inspector Plus allows inspection and authorization charges for invoicing and financial reporting of a product.
- This fire inspection software covers spell checks, standard responses, handwriting and capture of the signature.
- Share data easily with other desktop or mobile systems with easy export functionality.
- Automated systems impairment notifications, critical shortcomings and non-critical shortcomings
To get the pricing details of this service contact to the website.
3. Inspect Point
Imagine sending inspections by pressing a button. Well, this is exactly what you can do with the Inspect Point fire inspection software. You can schedule, allocate and dispatch inspections quickly with Inspect Point for a specific date, time, or recurrence to a specific technician.
- Increase the number of inspections that can be carried out with paper removal and field inspections on iPads.
- Check and save all deficiency pictures for future references and/or for final inspection reports.
- The inspection and service departments are easily linked by generating on-the-ground service proposals quickly.
- You can quickly and easily accessible on the home screen of your Inspect Point instance in case of in-house updates from the field on the real-time basis, inspections scheduled for this day and any documented shortcomings listed in order or priority.
- Silver Plan: Get this plan at $199/ month in which you can maintain up to 2 technicians data.
- Gold Plan: But this plan at $449/ per month which includes 6 technicians and premium email support
- Platinum Plan: To purchase this plan at $999/ per month which includes 10 technicians compatibility.