Financial reporting software helps to support the performance of the financial and accounting functions of customers. All these software are used to store information and generate cost, efficiency and a range of other measurement reports.
Importantly, financial reporting software can assist your business to maintain your books accurate and remind you quickly to prevent late penalties. A high-quality financial reporting software has become crucial in today’s competitive business setting to reduce accounting expenses and enhance effectiveness.
Here are listed financial reporting software that helps you to overcome your financial reporting problems.
Financial Reporting Software
Limelight is a user-friendly financial planning & reporting platform that is quick to deploy and easy to manage by the business users. A web-based application accessible anywhere and on any device, offering data integration, collaboration, real-time planning and reporting with excel features that keep users productive.
Bring the best of Excel and Web together into a single workspace that automatically consolidates financial and operational data for immediate analysis. Collaborate across departments in real-time, forecast as needed and track planning progress.
Limelight Workforce Planning directly integrates with Payroll and HR systems, giving you up to date headcount data and automatically calculating taxes, benefits & bonuses. Analyze workforce gaps with ease, and capture total personnel costs based on drivers.
Automate sales commissions and bonus calculations, manage multi-tier plans, and distribute reports with ease. Analyze your companies sales performance, and make informed business decisions using accurate sales forecasts and data.
Limelight's self-service reporting also allows users to create their own reports, dashboards and ad-hoc queries, which in turn allows for profitable decision making based on key figures and trends.
- “What If” Scenarios
- Asset Planning
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Management
- General Ledger
- Profit/Loss Statement
- Version Control
2. Financial Consolidation and Reporting Software
It’s time you get away with the hassles you’ve been facing with Financial Consolidation and group reporting. We at Insiet bring to you one of the most beneficial software for your business – A Financial Consolidation and Reporting software which will eliminate the challenges you have been encountering in the process of consolidating all your financial results along with enhanced analytical and reporting capabilities.
It is important for one to understand that financial Consolidation is a quite complex process. It is definite that you may go through a lot many challenges while trying to consolidate your financial statements and showcasing the reports as a group. But what is even more important is how one comes up with a solution to overcome those challenges.
- Connect data from multiple sources: Insight Financial Consolidation Software lets you connect data from various source systems and consolidate the data for month-end and year-end reporting.
- Enhanced analytical and reporting capabilities: It’s time to move away from a traditional system where you always relied on a developer to build analytics reports. It was solely the responsibility of the developer to build the underlying data structure, convert or merge the tables but now it is in the hands of the end-user.
- 30% IT Budget Savings on Cloud: Our technology enables the storage of all information in a cloud server that can be accessed from different locations anytime.
- Consolidate Financial results in real-time: The Financial Consolidation and Reporting Software that Insiet provides you with helps you consolidate the financial results of your company in real-time which in turn reduces the time and the cost of producing the information.
- Simplified Process: With Insiet, we are trying to make the process easier and faster for business. Insiet lets you automate data load, validate errors, and ensure faster close and consolidation process. It is not a static consolidation where you have to rely on one particular format.
You have to contact the sales team for the pricing details of the software.