Nowadays, most of the companies rely on software for simplifying their everyday activities. Field Service Management software is one of the useful applications, helping the companies to analyze the activities of employees like identifying vehicles, dispatching right technicians, scheduling tasks and integrating inventory.
Furthermore, you may choose the FSM software for accessing the customer information and managing the orders very efficiently. Besides, FSM software will help you in increasing the productivity of your business.
Now, we have picked 3 best and reliable Field Service Management software applications, and these are elaborated below
FieldEZ is one of the best and user-friendly FSM tools. It helps you in having a clear view of the business processes and different operations. It works as a type of configuration engine, as it assists you in configuring and defining various types of business-related tasks.
Key Features Of FieldEZ
- Job Scheduling - The field managers always need to do different back-office paperwork every day. By using the application, they will be able to track various assets.
- Tracking location and route - With this software, you can find out the location of field staff with ease. Hence, it helps you to know the service offered by them.
- Attendance records - This software can be used to record regular attendance details of the field staff.
- Payments and invoice -The capability of capturing and tracking revenue flow is one of the major tasks of every business.
- Reports - The comprehensive dashboard on the field service gives you easy access to the details and the real-time updates.
For further details about pricing you may request a quote.
2. Service Fusion
It is one of the leading FSM tools, designed particularly for the small and average sized businesses. By using this tool, you may save your time and get a benefit from the workflow automation. The interface of the software is not complicated. You will have instant access to customer histories and work orders.
Key Features Of Service Fusion
- Jobs And Estimates - It gives you an opportunity of creating jobs and estimates within a few seconds. Also, you can add different pictures and documents, rate various opportunities, and schedule visits.
- Customer Management - It lets you instantly manage the customer’s account by the help of service fusion. Hence, you can have a view of their contact information and billing terms. You can store notes by using this software.
- Scheduling & Dispatching - Dispatch grid, enabling you to easily assign the work to the workforce. Further, you may dispatch any job-related detail to the field staffs. Also, you can call or send messages to the field workers with few clicks.
- QuickBooks Integration - Keep accounting system updated all the time. With field service management software you can find the automatic record of updates in your QuickBooks.
- Invoicing - This field management software allows you to invoices for several jobs with ease.
The pricing of Service Fusion is based on how many features you have chosen. There are three different packages-
- Starter - This plan cost $99 per month.
- Starter+ - It is available at $199 per month.
- Pro Packages - This package charges $349 per month.
When you are looking for web-based FSM tools, you may choose this product. You can find a blend of functionality and user-friendliness in this software. You may use the mobile version of this online tool. Your employees will be able to log in to have a view of their assignments. To track work orders and to schedule anything, Blue Folder is the right choice for you.
Key Features Of BlueFolder
- Managing work orders - Keep track of the comprehensive work order and have a record of all billable activities.
- CRM - Have better communication with the customers and reduce the response time to please your customers.
- Invoicing - There will be no confusion about the process of invoicing. Create the billing summaries by using the Field Service Management software.
- Job Costing - Find out the labor costs and costs of materials for assessing your profits.
- Service schedule - You can create a schedule for your team members. As one of the users of BlueFolder, you will be able to make your calendar. Moreover, synchronize this calendar with Google Calendar. You can send a notification to the technicians on the addition, modification, and deletion of a calendar event.
As one of the new users, you may have a free trial of the software. This software also has three different packages-
- Pro - It is charged $39 per month.
- Pro Plus - This plan costs $55 per month
- Enterprise - You can request a quote.
Kloud-EFSR manages the entire gamut of field service management activities including service planning, scheduling, engineer performance.
In today's era, if someone has an issue with an office inventor so he wants to call one engineer with help of own cell phone and want to track engineer activity. So, Kloud-EFSR will help to track all activity start from an online order, engineer activity tracking, inventor issue got resolved or not, online payment, etc. This will help to convert the business into the digitalized business.
Key Features of Kloud-EFSR
- Automated Service Call Allocation & Scheduling
- Real-Time Field Workforce Tracking
- Easy Availability of both Historic and Current Service data
- Service Delivery Analytics, Reports & Dashboards
For pricing details, you can ask the vendor.