The facility management software includes a wide variety of operations to make the order process easier, including asset management, equipment maintenance record and many more.
These software assists the physical workplace to align with those who are actually doing the job.
Consequently, facility executives can monitor day-to-day activities with a broad spectrum of apps. Also, the suppliers can choose from a number of platforms to meet their management requirements to take advantage.
In addition, these software enables you to improve your ordering procedures, to gain access to asset allocation ideas and to automate routine applications.
Here, we have created a list of best facility management software which makes your management work more easier.
ProntoForms provides dozens of easy integration of low-code into frequently used back office system and cloud applications. There is an infinite amount of integrations in each ProntoForms subscription plan, with no additional charges of sending your information and records to various locations.
- You can quickly configure and customized workflows that extend the distribution to a large number of back office devices and cloud destinations.
- The system every time trigger a fresh task automatically if an inspection says that a component must be serviced or substituted.
- Here, the workers can upload multimedia and place information in the work records for rapid reporting and evidence of finished job.
- Easy to design personalised records and reuse templates for distinct forms, this will reduce the repetitive work process.
- Small Business: You can purchase this plan at $30 which includes bulk editing tools, adding comment section and many more.
- Professional: This plan comes at $40 which empowers you with advanced conditional logic, webhook and rest API.
- Enterprise: Contact the admin to purchase and get the pricing plan.
2. CAFM Explorer
CAFM Explorer is intended to help and simplify business facility management duties – regardless of size or industry. The support services are similarly scalable, ensuring the complete advantage of our customer's investments.
- The clients can record, transfer and handle all asset information from an easy-to-use and single dashboard.
- It has the capacity to load important alert data, such as warranty and related risks.
- This software comes with integrated checklists to ensure important asset duties – including maintenance and risk assessments.
- It supports the maintenance, management of buildings, support desks, management of spaces, resource planning and control of costs. Everything is stored in a single set.
Contact the website administrator to get the pricing details of CAFM Explorer.
It is enterprise facilities management software which enables many organisations, by eliminating the use of paper documentation to mobilize company procedures in a matter of minutes. The workgroups can simply generate their own forms, collect information and subsequently sends data report.
- It includes specific filters based upon criteria, such as job, facility, type, ordering status or date can be supplied with the strong reporting instrument.
- Whether it is a single or multi-level building, this software can be used for all maintenance activities. With eFACiLiTY, all your buildings are easily maintained.
- The system creates work orders automatically, which is based on maintenance policies, alarms and readable triggers.
- It also connects with the company management systems which enable the corporate connectivity, tracking and reporting of critical operating data.
Contact to the website owner for getting the details of pricing plans of eFACiLiTY.