Managing events can become quite hectic. It may seem that there’s always something for you to do and you’re absolutely flooded with responsibilities. These range from selling tickets, organizing the venue and guests, and simultaneously promoting your event. That’s a lot of work to do for a single person. You don’t have to worry though because technology has your back.
Event management software is designed to automate most of these tasks by integrating them into a single platform which can be easily accessed by you and your patrons on the go. This ensures that everyone enjoys a seamless experience of organizing and booking the event up until attendance itself. Furthermore, certain platforms even deliver packaged content and tools alongside expert advice on how to promote your event.
If you wish to make the process of organizing your event simpler and smoother, keep on reading to find out about the 3 best event management software 2019.
Eventbrite event management software is designed to make selling tickets, posting and promoting your event an effortless process. Not only does it promise to help simplify the planning for the event but one of the ways it achieves this is via a 100% mobile-optimized event page which can be accessed on the go. This means that patrons can book your tickets from any device. Moreover, Eventbrite also provides inbuilt promotional and social sharing tools which will make sure that your event is the talk of the town in no time. Given the customer testimonials on its website, there is a lot of evidence for the benefits such features yield.
- Eventbrite lets you design gorgeous webpages which allow seamless transactions and function smoothly on any device.
- It even lets you track the sales you make in real-time with 24/7 access to 15 different types of reports and charts.
- Moreover, you can grow attendance to new heights through Eventbrite’s inbuilt promotional tools like custom email invites, social sharing, and targeted event recommendations.
- Using the Eventbrite Organiser mobile app, you can scan and sell tickets in real time. Not only that but, you can also track entries.
Eventbrite’s tools are free to use up until you make a sale. It’s only after you start making sales that the platform charges you. However, if you’re planning a highly complex and large-scale event, you’d be better off contacting a sales representative to get an idea about the best services and tools that they can offer you.
Cvent is a versatile platform which offers high-end and diverse functionality in order to make your task or organizing an event a breeze. Whether it’s arranging the contact information of all your attendees, ensuring the timings and duration of your keynote speakers’ speeches or blocking off rooms to prevent access, the automation offered by Cvent covers it all. Furthermore, with Cvent’s industry-leading features, cutting-edge and effortlessly designed website, up-to-date marketing tools and thorough analytics, the success of your event is effectively guaranteed. This allows you to take your attention away from all this manual labor towards the flow of creative ideas on how to make your event unique and different
- Cvent’s online event registration platform allows easy storage of contact and personal information without any requirement for tedious paper forms.
- Its user-friendly interface even lets users design an attractive website. Also, it collects all payment, information about your event and registrations in one secure location.
- The websites and services which Cvent designs and offers are readily accessible by any device which should directly contribute to sales.
- Moreover, Cvent’s secure payment process ensures that customers can rely on the created website for booking their tickets without any worries.
Cvent event management software offers two payment options:
- Pay-as-you-go - This means that after a user enters their credit card and billing information, they’d only be paying for the sales they make and the services they use.
- Contract - This option is meant for larger events which can also provide a predicted registration count.
With over 7,000,000 processed registrations and greater than 200,000 created websites. Eventzilla is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use platform to simplify all your event management needs. Via Eventzilla, you can easily set up ticketing prices and various registration options. It is extremely customizable and flexible to suit the needs of your patrons. Not only that but its integrated widget allows you to sell tickets anywhere, whether that’s your personal blog, a Facebook page, Twitter or any other website.
Moreover, the plurality of its customization and features also lets you send custom questions to your attendees before the event to get to know more about them and increase their engagement with the event. Best of all, these features are but the tip of the supportive iceberg which Eventzilla is when we talk about the ocean of event management software.
- Your patrons can securely and easily process their payments through a credit card. They can use gateways like Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, and others.
- Furthermore, Eventzilla even sends your attendees reminders via email and pop-up notifications to increase their chances of attendance.
- Attendees have access to the self-serviceable website via Eventzilla. It lets them register, edit, view and even cancels their tickets by themselves.
- The platform even caters for offline payment modes by attendees such as cash and cheques.
Eventzilla is free to use for events which are free to attend. For paid events, it charges an Eventzilla service fee which depends on the plan you’ve opted for. You can absorb these service charges and discount your own revenue or pass them onto attendees. The pack's available include:
- Basic (£1/ticket) - This pack includes an option to customize up to 3 ticket types alongside. Also, provides other functionalities such as donations, widgets, integrations, 1000 free email invites, and analytical reports.
- Pro (2% + £0.99/ticket; capped at £9.99) - Including everything that the ‘Basic’ plan offers. This pack allows the user to access automated waitlists, custom checkout forms, abstract management, zapier integration and lot more.
- Custom Pricing (Contact Sales) - This package incorporates benefits such as dedicated customer support, a priority manager for the event and discounted credit card processing fees. This is meant for the larger and more complex events which cannot be easily scheduled using the other two payment plans.
Eventleaf comes with a full suite of event marketing features that help you create and send event invitations, reminders, surveys, and polls.
Promoting an event is easier than ever via QR codes, buttons and links.
Eventleaf offers a free version of its event management software suite which allows users to create and publish an unlimited amount of web pages for events.
- Unlimited Events: Create and publish an event website for all events>
- Event app to allow attendees to view event info, participate in polls, send messages and more
- Check-in App:Eventleaf check-in mobile app allows event organizers to quickly validate, process payments and check-in guests on-site at the event.
- Lead retrieval app allows exhibitors to scan event badges and attendee’s info
- Integrations with leading tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics
- Marketing Campaigns: Eventleaf allows you to create general emails and surveys outside of specific events to boost your event marketing and promotion.
- Abstract Management feature allows to invite and review abstracts from potential speakers, panelists, and presenters for your next event.
- Google analytics for easier tracking of all you need for your next event website
- Starter – This plan provides the basic (and beyond) for your next event. It includes the creation of unlimited events, users, a beautiful event website for your needs, a suite of event marketing tools + email support.
- Basic plan – 1$ / attendee with custom number of attendees, Unlimited events, Unlimited users, Event website, Event marketing, Email & Phone support.
- Professional – $2 / attendee with custom number of attendees and all the above-mentioned features.
- Ultimate – Custom quote with custom number of attendees.