Managing events can become quite hectic. It may seem that there’s always something for you to do and you’re absolutely flooded with responsibilities. These range from selling tickets, organizing the venue and guests, and simultaneously promoting your event. That’s a lot of work to do for a single person. You don’t have to worry though because technology has your back.
Event management software is designed to automate most of these tasks by integrating them into a single platform which can be easily accessed by you and your patrons on the go. This ensures that everyone enjoys a seamless experience of organizing and booking the event up until attendance itself. Furthermore, certain platforms even deliver packaged content and tools alongside expert advice on how to promote your event.
If you wish to make the process of organizing your event simpler and smoother, keep on reading to find out about the 3 best event management software 2019.
Event Management Software
Evalato helps users manage awards programs with ease, boost results and delight their communities. It allows users to collect submissions online, empower judging and select the worthiest winners. It’s the go-to solution for companies, associations, media companies, funding or membership organizations, NGOs or any organization that runs awards programs. Evalato is for those who want to work smart and grow.
Reuters, WWF, UN, Red Cross, Vodafone, Zeiss, Informa Markets, PRSA and hundreds of other organizations around the world trust Evalato with their programs.
- Create and customize an embeddable registration form for your website or create a separate webpage with a few clicks
- Assignable and customizable forms
- Full-featured judging portal
- Virtual events & networking
- Real-time analytics and data export
- More than 160 currencies and 40+ languages supported
- Integrated with 2000+ web apps
- Multiple layers of security
Evalato offers unlimited free testing. Plans start from 1900 EUR per program. All features are included no matter the plan.
Eventbrite event management software is designed to make selling tickets, posting and promoting your event an effortless process. Not only does it promise to help simplify the planning for the event but one of the ways it achieves this is via a 100% mobile-optimized event page which can be accessed on the go. This means that patrons can book your tickets from any device. Moreover, Eventbrite also provides inbuilt promotional and social sharing tools which will make sure that your event is the talk of the town in no time. Given the customer testimonials on its website, there is a lot of evidence for the benefits such features yield.
- Eventbrite lets you design gorgeous webpages which allow seamless transactions and function smoothly on any device.
- It even lets you track the sales you make in real-time with 24/7 access to 15 different types of reports and charts.
- Moreover, you can grow attendance to new heights through Eventbrite’s inbuilt promotional tools like custom email invites, social sharing, and targeted event recommendations.
- Using the Eventbrite Organiser mobile app, you can scan and sell tickets in real time. Not only that but, you can also track entries.
Eventbrite’s tools are free to use up until you make a sale. It’s only after you start making sales that the platform charges you. However, if you’re planning a highly complex and large-scale event, you’d be better off contacting a sales representative to get an idea about the best services and tools that they can offer you.
Cvent is a versatile platform which offers high-end and diverse functionality in order to make your task or organizing an event a breeze. Whether it’s arranging the contact information of all your attendees, ensuring the timings and duration of your keynote speakers’ speeches or blocking off rooms to prevent access, the automation offered by Cvent covers it all. Furthermore, with Cvent’s industry-leading features, cutting-edge and effortlessly designed website, up-to-date marketing tools and thorough analytics, the success of your event is effectively guaranteed. This allows you to take your attention away from all this manual labor towards the flow of creative ideas on how to make your event unique and different
- Cvent’s online event registration platform allows easy storage of contact and personal information without any requirement for tedious paper forms.
- Its user-friendly interface even lets users design an attractive website. Also, it collects all payment, information about your event and registrations in one secure location.
- The websites and services which Cvent designs and offers are readily accessible by any device which should directly contribute to sales.
- Moreover, Cvent’s secure payment process ensures that customers can rely on the created website for booking their tickets without any worries.
Cvent event management software offers two payment options:
- Pay-as-you-go - This means that after a user enters their credit card and billing information, they’d only be paying for the sales they make and the services they use.
- Contract - This option is meant for larger events which can also provide a predicted registration count.
With over 7,000,000 processed registrations and greater than 200,000 created websites. Eventzilla is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use platform to simplify all your event management needs. Via Eventzilla, you can easily set up ticketing prices and various registration options. It is extremely customizable and flexible to suit the needs of your patrons. Not only that but its integrated widget allows you to sell tickets anywhere, whether that’s your personal blog, a Facebook page, Twitter or any other website.
Moreover, the plurality of its customization and features also lets you send custom questions to your attendees before the event to get to know more about them and increase their engagement with the event. Best of all, these features are but the tip of the supportive iceberg which Eventzilla is when we talk about the ocean of event management software.
- Your patrons can securely and easily process their payments through a credit card. They can use gateways like Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Braintree, and others.
- Furthermore, Eventzilla even sends your attendees reminders via email and pop-up notifications to increase their chances of attendance.
- Attendees have access to the self-serviceable website via Eventzilla. It lets them register, edit, view and even cancels their tickets by themselves.
- The platform even caters for offline payment modes by attendees such as cash and cheques.
Eventzilla is free to use for events which are free to attend. For paid events, it charges an Eventzilla service fee which depends on the plan you’ve opted for. You can absorb these service charges and discount your own revenue or pass them onto attendees. The pack's available include:
- Basic (£1/ticket) - This pack includes an option to customize up to 3 ticket types alongside. Also, provides other functionalities such as donations, widgets, integrations, 1000 free email invites, and analytical reports.
- Pro (2% + £0.99/ticket; capped at £9.99) - Including everything that the ‘Basic’ plan offers. This pack allows the user to access automated waitlists, custom checkout forms, abstract management, zapier integration and lot more.
- Custom Pricing (Contact Sales) - This package incorporates benefits such as dedicated customer support, a priority manager for the event and discounted credit card processing fees. This is meant for the larger and more complex events which cannot be easily scheduled using the other two payment plans.
Eventleaf comes with a full suite of event marketing features that help you create and send event invitations, reminders, surveys, and polls.
Promoting an event is easier than ever via QR codes, buttons and links.
Eventleaf offers a free version of its event management software suite which allows users to create and publish an unlimited amount of web pages for events.
- Unlimited Events: Create and publish an event website for all events>
- Event app to allow attendees to view event info, participate in polls, send messages and more
- Check-in App:Eventleaf check-in mobile app allows event organizers to quickly validate, process payments and check-in guests on-site at the event.
- Lead retrieval app allows exhibitors to scan event badges and attendee’s info
- Integrations with leading tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics
- Marketing Campaigns: Eventleaf allows you to create general emails and surveys outside of specific events to boost your event marketing and promotion.
- Abstract Management feature allows to invite and review abstracts from potential speakers, panelists, and presenters for your next event.
- Google analytics for easier tracking of all you need for your next event website
- Starter – This plan provides the basic (and beyond) for your next event. It includes the creation of unlimited events, users, a beautiful event website for your needs, a suite of event marketing tools + email support.
- Basic plan – 1$ / attendee with custom number of attendees, Unlimited events, Unlimited users, Event website, Event marketing, Email & Phone support.
- Professional – $2 / attendee with custom number of attendees and all the above-mentioned features.
- Ultimate – Custom quote with custom number of attendees.
6. Online Surveys
There are number of ways to grow your business, and how many of you know that conducting online surveys is the most economic way that offers lucrative gains. Just find your target audience & encourage to participate in your survey. Let me explain how surveys act as the turnkey solution for business.
Growing pains are the natural phenomena to achieve remarkable success, and feedback collection is the optimal choice to know the score of your business performance. To solve this problem collecting target audience feedback from surveys saves your money, time, and dedicated efforts, hence survey creation became the most demanding tool for the existing and new businesses. Let's unravel the types and benefits to opt for online surveys.
1. Employee Satisfaction Survey
Research reports say happy employees' efficiency is 12 percent more productive than regular employees. To find new employees, it costs 6 to 9 months' of their salaries to afford by the company according to the opinion of HR departments. Keeping your employees happy is more likely to grow your business, hence ensure to create a secret or open survey to know whether your employees are satisfied or not with your company.
2. Customer Cancellation Survey (Retail)
Solving the reasons for leaving your business for old customers is profitable by six times when compared to hunting for new customers. Creating a survey and asking the questions about leaving your business greatly helps in developing an optimal strategy to retain them.
3. Website Feedback Survey
A good website impresses the audience and it acts as the front gate of your business success, and a bad website highly degrades your business reputation. Create an online survey and share the link and embed the link into your web page. Develop different survey templates depending upon the design, question and answer type, and this assists to communicate and convert the website leads effortlessly.
4. Justify Your Business Idea Before Investing through Surveys
The basic principle for any business is to invest in the products or services that people want. It is the most matured step if you check the peoples' enthusiasm before implementing your plan. This is kind of collecting feedback in the early start stage of your business to build the right path.
5. Engage Your Social Media Followers (Indirect Survey Analytics)
Social media is the place where zillions of people gather for different purposes. Take advantage of these social media numbers to empower your brand. Due to this high-end visibility, there is a need to compete with fleeting attention span from a small, medium, and big brands.
6. Define Your Customer Demographics Through Surveys
The business that correctly estimates its customer interests reaps profitable outcomes. The basic and primary rule to start a business is knowing your buyer persona through marketing campaign launch, posting ads, blog posts, and a few more & time to time online surveys.
- Event Website Builder
- Ticketing & Registration
- Guest Check-ins
- Online Surveys
- Live Polls
- Live QA
- Sessions Management and lot more features.
It provides 3 plans for customers as follows
- Silver: It is a free plan in which you will get free service for 1 user and after that, you have to pay $29 per extra user.
- Platinum: It is a custom plan you have to contact the sales team to know more. Including the feature of social reports and sponsor management.
- Conference: Contact the sales team to get the details for this plan.
Graduation management software Gradpak is a complete solution to any virtual and hybrid commencement ceremony for universities, colleges, or high schools. GradPak offers a highly customizable commencement platform for institutions and organizers to create one of the most memorable academic experiences for each graduating student.
Moreover, it is a fully customizable graduation software for any academic institution and vendor to offer a once-in-a-lifetime graduation ceremonial experience to all the graduating students and respective guests.
Furthermore, GradPak is a reliable technology partner for institutions' complete virtual graduation ceremony needs, from commencement registration to personalized graduation slide production, including video clips.
Besides, graduates can find all the graduation ceremony-related services, including the registration, personalized graduation slide, the graduation video, and shopping for memorabilia, in one place.
Registration - Institutions and organizers can customize student registration with interactive questionnaires to collect all the necessary student information, needs, and requirements and gather future post-graduation plans.
Virtual Graduation - GradPak incorporates budget-friendly, custom-made, institution-branded slides- exhibited in real-time during the virtual commencement.
Guest Ticketing - Using GradPak, graduates can order tickets for their guests with a unique QR code for each access. Institutions or commencement organizers can determine how many guest tickets graduates can request and monitor the guest attendance in real-time through the QR codes.
Graduate Check-in and Line-up - Gradpak check-in app can automatically record all the real-time attendee updates. This helps graduation ceremony organizers prepare accurate reports on each attendee, of course, with the customization option.
- Graduation Slide: Get this at $900
- Setup Fee: It will cost you $995