Energy regulations have recently increased worldwide, showing that energy management software is more necessary. It is extremely essential to be able to handle tons of information in the energy market, particularly for utilities, asset managers or O&M businesses.
These software has become the dominant tool that helps to reduce costs, improve the performance of plants and organize activities and tasks.
In this article, we have mentioned the top 3 energy management software for energy companies to support their management practices.
EnergyCAP is the energy management solution that is proven to streamline workflow, enable comprehensive analysis, and deliver long-term energy management success. Furthermore, the strong analytical and reporting features of EnergyCAP provide value across energy management, sustainability, accounting and construction activities. They provide a hub for your seller, utilities and facility information.
- EnergyCAP’s live dashboards make the analysis of the energy as well as facility data easy and convenient. Besides, it can be set up for personal use, shared within the organization, or integrated on public websites.
- The system also allows flexible methods to collect bill information and track meter measurements with the ability to group and benchmark various buildings.
- It uses Bill CAPture, which is a service that is used to upload bills into EnergyCAP.
- Shows utility information as charts, graphs, tables and in more than 300 informative reports. Also, the reports can be exported to different file formats including XLS, PDF, and DOC.
EnergyCAP offers multiple packages that start at $34/meter per year for 250 meters.
Wattics is a cloud-based software for energy management that provides real-time energy data, projections of savings, IPMVP measurement and verification, etc. This software offers integration with various meters, sensors and data systems. Moreover, it is the perfect tool for energy managers and business owners that assist them in making smart business decisions to identify energy wastage, save money, increase sustainability, etc.
- Compares your energy utilization against expected patterns with its analytics engines and warn you with clear energy saving actions when your consumption becomes abnormal.
- The hosted service enables customers to access information online from any web-enabled computer in real time.
- Can organize your energy-saving projects in a single place to reduce the time spent on monitoring installations and behavioral modifications.
- In conjunction with the data analysis in the Wattics dashboard, the 'Embedded Pages’ tool enables you to view useful web pages without constantly opening a new tab.
The Wattics’s pricing plan varies based on a number of metered points. It's minimum cost is $56.07 per month for one user and unlimited sites.
ResourceKraft intends to develop innovative technology-driven products that support organizations of all types, to measure and decrease their consumption of energy, emissions of carbon, to help manage public bills and, generally, to help implement corporate policies for all of the above.
- Heat maps provide you an overview of your energy consumption over a period of time.
- Provide a granular analysis and reporting on carbon emissions for electricity, oil, and gas.
- Acquires and analyses energy usage information from energy meters and converts it into management information.
- With this energy monitoring software, you can monitor multi-site organizations remotely.
- Cost maps provide you with an insight into how your organization uses energy.
Pricing is not provided by the vendor, you need to contact their sales team to get the pricing details.
EnergyElephant's award winning energy and sustainability platform is used by tech companies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe as well as by smaller businesses and energy professionals.
A simple, searchable, automated location for all your energy, sustainability and cost data.
Perfect for IOS 50001 and other energy management systems (EnMS) / energy management information system (EMIS), as well as sustainability reporting and cost reductions.
Automated Data Processing:
Data can be extracted automatically & immediately available for analysis. This saves time, and avoids tedious and error prone data entry.
Avoid Losing Discounts:
EnergyElephant checks to see how long your discounts last and when its time to switch or renegotiate your contract.
With EnergyElephant you can change your supplier whenever you want, safe in the knowledge your energy data’s secure and accessible.
Whether it’s insulation or boiler control upgrades, whereas you'll see the before and after changes of your investment decisions.
We try to show you your carbon footprint based on your actual energy use and the grid associated emissions at the time of use.
Educating staff regarding how to use energy more efficiently & reduce waste is one of the tough but most worthwhile measures.
- Fast, scalable and simple to use cloud based location for all your energy data;
- Smart phone app for allowing meter readings to be manually submitted using photos;
- Monitor, track and verify energy and sustainability projects (IPMVP);
- Cost analytics for discovering cost savings and projecting budgets;
- Simple to use, drag-and-drop upload feature for bills and data as well as an Automation option for seamless data additions;
- Scalable from one site to over 100,000 locations anywhere in the world;
- Covers electricity, natural gas, thermal fuels, transport fuels and renewables, as well as water, waste and other sustainability areas.
- Free 14 day trial;
- Pricing from as low as $5 per meter point per month;
- Building, Campus, Regional & Enterprise packages available.