In many organizations, scheduling employees in their different shifts is often a hard and thankless job. No matter if your company has 1,000 employees or 10 employees, it can be hard to coordinate everyone’s schedules.
But, fortunately, we live in a modern world where we can rely on many other options instead of the traditional pen-to-paper method. The employee scheduling software automates your company planning by offering an online calendar and information of your employees. Hence, you can easily assign tasks individually to all of your staff members and ensure a more organized & efficient scheduling system for your team.
Further, in this article, we are introducing some of the best and leading employee scheduling software that will perfectly help you to keep a record of assigned tasks of your staff members.
Shiftboard employee scheduling software helps you to reduce labor costs, improve team communication, and streamline all of your employees' day-to-day works. You can also make any kind of changes in already scheduled tasks whenever needed.
- This software automatically sends notifications to your employees regarding their assigned work and also in case of any shift changes.
- With this software, you can use historical data to accurately predict requirements, streamline employee work schedules, etc.
- It helps you to streamline communication between your managers and employees with the help of instant mobile texting feature.
- Shiftboard empowers you to view full information about your workers like contact details, work history, skills, credentials, etc. and assign tasks according to their knowledge.
You can purchase the basic plan of this software at price $3 per month and for acquiring other plans you can request a quote to the vendor.
Whether you are a small or big company owner, the Deputy online employee scheduling software helps you to efficiently control various regions, departments and staff roles of your company in one account.
- With this software, you can instantly create new employee shifts, drag & drop existing schedules, build custom schedule templates, etc. with simple clicks.
- This software enables you to share your staff schedules individually or with the entire department via email, SMS, or push notifications so that, employees easily get to know their roles and responsibilities.
- You can design the ideal work schedules for your company using Deputy’s AI-driven auto-scheduling functionality.
- Deputy employee scheduling software assists you to build, copy & publish schedules, manage shift swaps, etc. on any device via its mobile apps for Android, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
This software provides you a free trial as well as various pricing plans in which the basic plan will cost you around $2 per month.
With Kronos labor forecasting and scheduling software, you can streamline work for your business by arranging the right talent, in the right place & at the right time. It helps you to eliminate the manual work and automate the complete employee scheduling system.
- This software allows you to view complete details about past and current work schedules of your staff and also customize tasks any time you needed.
- Kronos employee scheduling software has a complete cloud-based system and helps you to view your organization’s ongoing work anytime, anywhere on your personal devices.
- With this software, you can minimize the compliance threat by avoiding staff from working outside their planned hours.
- Additionally, it empowers you to build forecasted work schedules for your staff that automatically align your employees to requirements and reduces costs or compliance risks.
Contact the sales team of this software to get complete pricing plan details.
WorkTime Manager is a cloud-based employee scheduling & time tracking software that allows employees to clock in and out from the job site using their mobile. WorkTime Manager to help companies replace paper timesheets with accurate, electronic time data as well as making payroll and invoicing faster and less costly.
Scheduling and employee management software reduces the time it takes managers to create and communicate schedules. All scheduling and employee information is stored in one central location, so managers have access to time-off requests, availability, skill level, and certification compliance
Mobile Time Attendance with GPS tracking
Staff can use their smartphone to clock in and out. The GPS position of the employees is connected to each clock so that you are confident that your employees are at their designated workplace.
Eliminate the need for physical presence in the staff's territory. Get alerted for late and absence
Monitor and track all remote employee right from your mobile.
Track total time worked by every person on your team, also provides a breakdown of how much time is spent on each project, client, or task. Managers can see exactly where time is spent, verifying how much time is spent on which activities. Companies can use this data to bill clients or have an accurate record for paying staff.
Employee Licenses & Certification
Supervisors can upload employee licenses, certificates, resume and other documents, such as certificates and diplomas, to keep an accurate log of information.
Track expiration dates and automated alerts to supervisors & employees about critical re-certification dates
- Overtime Alerts
- Employee GPS Tracking
- Employee Time Tracking
- Online Employee Scheduling
- Payroll & Accounting Integration
- Team communication via SMS, emails and app notifications
Available at $3.5 per user per month