Every organization has employees as its backbone. Each organization’s performance relies on its workers’ performance. The greater the chances of achievement of an organization, the more excellent workers it has. However, it remains a secret of success that those companies who recognize their workers normally govern the market. Try the employee recognition software that is intended to monitor all staff in the organization and maintain track of their working conditions while in office.
The major organizations have taken advantage of this software to produce better outcomes. Employee recognition not only helps to provide you with a skillful job but also impacts the working environment positively.
Below is a list of the 3 best software to recognize employees. The choice of such software certainly will assist to boost the scope of your company.
WooBoard is a friendly and enjoyable way to maintain a happy staff. It is the modern way to appreciate staff, connect teams and engage your staff, with peer to peer recognition, social characteristics, integrated rewards, and gamification to promote everyday interactions.
- Optional system for rewards where your employees can redeem gift cards within the platform.
- Allow employees to like and comment on recognition posts. Also, they can add emojis and hashtags.
- The system includes activity reports, search functionality, and custom reports.
- You can add your colors and logo to make it feel like your own software.
WooBoard provides a simple pricing plan of $3/user/month. A custom enterprise pricing plan for companies with over 200 employees with discounts is also available.
2. Redii Solutions
Redii Solutions is specially intended to not only keep track of staff but also allow you to share your emotions with them. This employee recognition software provides alerts about anniversaries and other significant employee activities and offers you the opportunity to become a part of their life through celebrating their special occasions with the team.
- Allow users to establish various strategic awards related to their business objectives, in order to recognize employees' contributions to achieve the corporate objectives.
- The integrations of SSO and Payroll make it easy for you to onboard and welcome users. To show the recognition happening, RSS to your intranet or screen.
- Automate the recognition of worker milestones such as service life and activities like the birthdays of employees.
Redii Solutions provides you access to its amazing features at AU$10 per user per month.
3. Tap My Back
This is a customizable software that lets you set your duties and objectives according to your preferences. This software for employee recognition encourages staff to do their best for the company. It also provides you the opportunity to lead the working environment according to your own needs.
Furthermore, it is not only easy to use tool but also a full logbook of all staff working in an organization. It is fitted with a simple handbook and can also be installed on mobiles.
- With its chrome extension, you can share feedback, view notifications and access your profile while doing your daily tasks.
- Provide organizations with a culture-shaping tool helping leaders to boost efficiency and enhancing the working environment.
- With the recognition wall and 360º feedback, you can improve personal motivation and professional recognition.
Tap My Back provides different pricing plans for users to choose from that start at $2.50 user/month.