Employee monitoring software does a lot as it monitors and documents almost all the behaviors of your staff on business appliances and over working hours. Also, these software can take screenshots, video or both of your employees’ working screen so that, you can review and evaluate the data for any possible issues. Further, it will automatically notify you in a case of any suspicious activities of your organization.
However, the employee surveillance software industry is a crowded field and making it difficult for you to select the best-suited software. Thus, to simplify your decision-making process here in this article, we are introducing some of the best and leading staff monitoring software.
Kickidler is a real-time staff monitoring software, which offers you the best way to see your employees activities like what they are doing at the current time, which web sites they are visiting, which applications they are using, etc.
- This software automatically produces alerts and notifies you if any certain employee violations occur.
- It enables you to record a time of your outsourced employees i.e. freelancers so that, you can monitor that how much time a freelancer spends on assigned tasks.
- Kickidler’s keystroke recorder is sync with an online employee surveillance tool and records all the keys pressed on the keyboard so that, you can see what buttons workers are pressing presently.
- With this employee tracking software, you can make individual settings for every employee depending on their daily work tasks.
You can either use a free trial plan or premium plan of cost $9.99 for one month.
2. Time Doctor
With Time Doctor staff tracking software, you can get an X-ray vision of the workflow and productivity of your team. Further, it helps you to see all the websites and applications that your employees are visited throughout the day.
- This software has an optional feature through which you can take screenshots of your employee's computer screen and watch what they’re working on in real time.
- You can monitor freelancers’ tasks that you have assigned them and make sure they are working according to your company’s given guidelines.
- It automatically shows reminders to you and your workers if they are not focusing on their assigned duties for a long time.
- Time Doctor empowers you to integrate with several third-party project management tools such as Trello, Basecamp, JIRA and much more.
Time Doctor offers you a 14 days free trial and also a paid plan of cost $9.99 per month.
This software helps you to monitor your staff activities, third-party suppliers, contractors, and distant customers. It can also measure staff productivity, analyze risks, prevent unlawful information exfiltration and monitor how employees and third-party vendors access company resources.
- Teramind controls all of the work of staff covering over 12 system items, such as web/apps, emails, keypads, network, etc.
- With this software, you can automatically receive and get notified about harmful employee activity and insider threats.
- This software enables you to block any harmful action, lock out the user or take remote control of their computer before any data theft.
- In addition to this, you can create your own rules or policies for your company and also edit them anytime with the help of intuitive visual rule editor.
This software comes with different pricing plans in which the basic plan has a price of $60 per month and includes features like screen recording & live view, website and apps tracking.