Organizations use employee engagement software to boost worker satisfaction and maintain skilled employees. The objective is to make employees more productive and efficient. This software enables companies to frequently examine employees and their satisfaction level.
Further, businesses use this software to build, grow and manage employee engagement initiatives. This software can also be used by companies, HR departments or staff use it to address and track their employees ‘ feedback.
Employee engagement software is therefore excellent for companies and HR services that aim to enforce, maintain or enhance staff engagement activities.
It is a difficult task to select software for your organization, so here we have made it easy, as we have compiled a list of best employee engagement software which will help your organization.
Employee Engagement Software
Gensuite is an employee engagement software for standardizing and measuring major indices for staff involvement and involvement in EHS programs that are easily available. With this software, you can engage your employees and identify trends that indicate potential problems before they occur. Further with Gensuite, you can solve the employees' problem and improve your employees' efficiency.
- This software offers key trend analysis and multi-dimensional charts (guiding and lagging indices) for analysis.
- With concern reporting and other Gensuite tools, you can maximize compliance program efficacy.
- You can cover risk activities using Mobile and PC devices. Further, you can enhance safety culture and drive safety program improvements.
- Gensuite empowers you to establish and track employee responses to safety Surveys and as a result, you can assess year trends and safety program priorities.
You need to contact the vendor for Gensuites pricing details.
Bitrix24 is an employee engagement software by which you can have your file, project, message, task, and contacts on a unified platform. Using it, you can use the system instantly if you simply register and invite your peers to sign up for an application. Moreover, everyone in your team can monitor assignments and operate efficiently together to make progress on the venture via its activity stream.
- Bitrix 24 provides classic tools like organizational charts, a self-service portal, knowledge management and many more.
- It follows the structure and the strict permissions of your company, hence you can be assured that important data will only be visible to those who are supposed to see it within your company.
- This software supports 20+ free tools like CRM, online telephony, etc which will support your employees.
- Additionally, Bitrix 24 is compatible with both Android and iOS operating system.
- Free - It comes with a free trial and covers all basic features of Bitrix 24.
- CRM+ - This version cost $69 per month and is beneficial for small companies that want to sell more.
- Standard - It is an intermediate version costing $99 per month. This is suitable for mid-sized companies that need professional task and client management and further provides online storage of 100 GB.
- Professional - This is the most advanced plan with superior features. It is available for $199 per month. Moreover, it provides you with unlimited online storage.
eXo is an outstanding open source alternative for social networking and a collaboration tool that users find very effective. This employee management software offers a social layout and user-friendly interface. Besides it, you can comment on messages, upload and share documents, set up organizations, and much more with eXo.
- With eXo, you can connect with your employees from anywhere and turn their experience into business understanding.
- You can also bring your group members together by fostering social connections and promoting collaborations in communities with this employee engagement software.
- Moreover, you can also create and enrich your company knowledge base by storing files, knowledge contribution by wiki, etc.
- Additionally, you can recognize &reward employee through innovating rewarding programs, promoting employee engagement.
You can contact its vendor for pricing details.
Happierco is a cloud-based employee engagement and performance solution that helps directors and managers align team goals, promote a culture of accountability and transparency to grow faster. Through our easy-to-use solutions, you can easily manage your goals, develop relationships between team members, improve the performance of your workforce and more. With Happierco, managers are no longer the only ones committed to achieving the top-level objectives and they know easily where their attention is needed. The workforce becomes more missionaries than mercenaries and employees can easily achieve their most important task
Manager can easily define an action plan for their direct reports for their personal development, for their onboarding or for a specific project
Apart from that leaders and managers can use data from pulse surveys to re-calibrate actions, resources, and priorities to achieve peak performance
- Align your team members on the right yearly and quarterly objectives, via OKRs or SMART goals.
- Make sure team members are working effectively with transparency and accountability, via weekly or daily check-ins.
- Define team and individual action plans to reach the objectives, via priority checklists.
- Recognize and praise the best performers, via recognition.
- Develop your relationship with your teammates through regular meetings, via one-on-one meetings.
- Develop team members and build a world-class team that delivers the best products and services, via 360º feedback.
- Measure and build a strong company culture and productive workspace, via pulse surveys.
- Free: Happierco free plan helps managers become a great manager with effective one-on-one meetings, OKRs/SMART goal settings, and progress tracking for free.
- Growth: Happierco's growth plan helps directors and teams grow fast without being overwhelmed with everything on Free plus, Pulse Surveys, Daily/Weekly Check-ins, and Priorities/Action plans as well for 6$ per user per month.
The Efectio platform is a business growth assistant, offering various solutions for employee engagement such as microlearning programs, team building activities, work shadowing and more.
By combining modern technology and gamification elements, any company can effectively engage employees in a virtual format, choosing the most suitable Efectio platform solution for the needs of the organization.
The digital platform includes advantages that are especially useful when working remotely, such as the ability to quickly and easily adapt various activities, monitor employee involvement and easily integrate the training process into daily work routine, even if the team is working from different locations.
Efectio Feature Summary
- Evaluation Management
- Progress Tracking
- Rewards Management
- Data privacy and security
- Track steps, calories burned, distance, and active minutes
- Track rewards
- Organizational culture
Efectio pricing starts at $2.00 per month, per user apart from that, Efectio offers a free trial.