You can use an email verification service to perform a full email list validation or to verify incoming email addresses in real time with API integration in order to prevent fake registrations and guarantee that invalid data will never enter your system.
In-time confirmation and dual opt-in processes assist you to gather a list of contacts that are healthy and active. However, it helps you to regularly validate your information for removing over time invalid messages.
Following posts, are logically versatile and suitable for email verification. Let’s go through the list of top 3 email verification software you should follow in 2019.
Email Verification Software
1. Email Checker
Email Checker is one of the web’s longest running email verification providers, dating all the way back to 2009.
Email Checker offers high volume, accurate email verification solutions to businesses across the world.
Email Checker has a specialisation in B2B email verification. Due to its experience gained verifying hundreds of millions of email addresses, it has engineered a platform that is highly robust, capable of handling multiple millions of emails per client per day.
Email Checker also offers coverage of all there majors consumer ESP's such as Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, Yahoo and Yandex to name. few...
Email Checker also offers a Catch-All verification (CAV) service. This is currently a unique service that offers verification of Catch-All (Accept-All) domains.
The Email Checker platform has its own Web interface, designed and built in-house. It also offers API endpoints for both Real-Time verification and batch verification. FTP integration is also offered.
Email Checker has also developed a unique method for fully verifying Yahoo email accounts, in a way that most other vendors are unable to match
- Integrations : We realise that different clients need different integration options, and sometimes a mix. With Email Checker you can have automated batch file submission and retrieval using our batch API, or FTP access to your account, or plain old fashioned manual upload.
- Bulk API : Our Batch API service has been designed from the ‘ground up’for fast batch processing of large B2B lists (up to several million per day).
- Detailed reasons for each Bad and Unknown emails.
- Modern dashboard, very simple to use.
- Personal service.
- Fast API with market leading uptime and SLA (99.99% in last 12 months)
- Great documentation with lots of code examples hosted in Github.
- Yahoo Verification :: We offer an “extreme” Yahoo (and Ymail) option in our Real-Time API for the best possible accuracy.
- Catch-All Verification!
2. Atomic Email Verifier
Atomic Mail Verifier is the best software for checking the validity of the mailing list. This program is popular with its three step verification:
- Syntax: emails are checked for correspondence to the RFC registration.
- Domain: domains are checked for existence. If a domain does not exist, the email address with that domain also does not exist.
- Email address: the last step for full verification.
The program searches for a domain's SMTP server, and checks for user existence. This step is only possible if you have port 25 open.
With Atomic Mail Verifier you can be sure that your contact base is clean from "dead" emails. Use Atomic Mail Verifier and enjoy success of your mass mailing campaign.
- Atomic Email Verifier provides syntax check: verification process by marking addresses that don’t comply with standard spelling rules. Emails like “bill#yahoo.com” or “kate!@$aol,com” are removed from the list;
- Bulk email verification software checks existence of the email address domain
If the domain doesn’t exist, neither does the email address. Therefore, the address won’t undergo the final verification level. If the email is syntactically correct and the domain exists, then it makes sense to check the existence of a specific email address in the domain.
- Analyzing mail server response: the program attempts to send a message to the server and handles the response from the server. The response from the recipient’s server determines with great accuracy the validity of the recipient’s email address. As a result of this effective three-level email verification process, the email validation software allows you to eliminate the maximum number of nonexistent email addresses, as well as prevent the removal of real addresses.
Atomic Email Verifier comes with a free 7-day free trial. After that, the paid plan starts at an extremely affordable price of $69.85 per license.