The promotional campaigns of businesses have changed over time. They are no longer restricted to offline marketing like posters and pamphlets. Promotions are now being done through various forms of media that involve the internet. One of these ways is email marketing. However, there are certain things that one needs to keep in mind when conducting marketing activities through email.
Email marketing services help you to reduce the deliverability score and bounce rate during the email marketing campaign. These campaigns are effective for the business. Also, these services provide the facility to import the email list from your currently using email services.
In this article, you are going to come across the 5 best email verification services. These services cross check your email address lists to rule out invalid ones. Consequently, your deliverability score improves and so does the effectiveness of the campaign. The services are as follows:
1. Pabbly Email Verification
This email verification service is one of the most reliable services as it does the entire work manually. You get the most accurate result as they come with anti-grey listing technology that secures your list from spammers. Moreover, it also protects your IP from getting blocked.
Pabbly Email Verification guarantees less false positives & less unknown addresses with their thorough cleaning. Besides, it assures to minimize your bounce rate.
No matter how big your email list is, Pabbly Email Verification will cleanse it through different mediums and also scan the entire list against high-risk keywords and Top Level Domains ( TLDs) to make your email list more secure.
- Pabbly Email Verification comes with a deduplication feature where all your duplicate emails are removed immediately from your email list.
- This list cleaning service will remove all the email addresses that have any kind of invalid syntax.
- Here, you are provided with domain clearance feature all your invalid, inactive and parked domain will be removed immediately.
- This list cleaning software validates your entire list via Message Transfer Agents(MTAs) to check if your list has a valid MX-Checker to track domains or not.
It comes with different pricing plans depending on the size of your email list. Like if you want to clean the list of 1000 emails, you just need to pay $5, for 5000 emails $15, and it keeps on increasing depending on the list size. You can clean upto 10,000,000 emails by paying $2999.
This software is one of the industry leaders in the market. It is quite safe and secure to use as it is EU Privacy Shield certified. Therefore, you can feed your data into the software without any worries of privacy breaches. Moreover, this service claims to have an accuracy of 98%. The deals they provide in terms of their pricing are highly competitive and flexible. One thing you should note is that you’ll have to upload your lists in .csv file format.
- Along with the validity of email addresses, the software also checks risky emails, disposable emails and those linked to fraudulent activities.
- Also, it checks typos in email addresses.
- Xverify is known to produce highly detailed reports on the lists of addresses, which beats all its rivals.
- The service provider ensures transparency by allowing access to a consultant for its users.
- Email verification services validates both business-to-business and business-to-customer emails.
- Pay as you go: The service does not have fixed pricing options. Instead, it provides you with the option of paying according to the number of emails you have in your list. The prices start at $0.01 per email if you verify up to 5,000 emails. The price per email drops as the total number of emails in your lists increase. It offers price per email as low as $0.001 given that your email count is over 2.5 million.
This email verification service is recognized as one of the most affordable ones in the industry. It makes use of its REST API to provide real-time verification and email list cleaning. Moreover, you do not even have to download or install any software on your devices to use the service. QuickEmailVerification accepts a wide range of file formats which include .xls, .xlsv, .ods and .csv.
- It can verify up to 100,000 email addresses within a time period of 60 minutes.
- The reports it produces categorizes the emails as valid, disposable, unverifiable and so on. Importantly, it does not charge you for emails that are unverifiable.
- You can verify 100 emails for free every day if you sign up for the service.
- Free tools like DKIM analyzer, SPF analyzer, and DMARC analyzer are available for Webmasters.
- You get to contact their 24/7 support team if you have any issues with the service. It provides its support service via live chat, email, and phone.
- One-Time: In this pricing option, you pay for the service once and get a specified number of credits (number of email addresses that can be verified). For instance, you pay $4 for 500 emails, $20 for 2,500 emails and so on. These credits do not expire.
- Daily: It is a monthly plan which gives you a specified number of credits per day. Along with that, you get 100 emails verified for free each day. It gives 500 credits each day for $20 per month, 2,000 credits each day for $80 per month and so on. This is a low-cost option and is suitable for businesses that require the service frequently for bulk emails.
ZeroBounce is an email validator that comes with an API. Along with improving the email databases of companies, it also provides its users with an efficient email scoring system. Furthermore, it is a certified service which ensures that your privacy isn’t affected. To be specific, it is accredited by EU, Swiss and US Privacy Shield.
- The system appends the first name, last name, gender, and location of your subscribers. In other words, it adds missing information of your subscribers through their email address.
- It scores emails to reflect their value through its AI system.
- The service provider has email validation experts who are available at all times for their users.
- ZeroBounce uses anti-greylisting technology to improve the accuracy of its reports.
- Pay as you go: Here, you'll pay according to your business requirement. The price range starts at $40 which gives you 5000 credits. Along with credits, you get live customer chat support, IP address geolocation, and 18 validation tools. The credits in this plan do not expire.
- Premium: This plan is available in monthly as well as yearly basis. You have to pay a minimum of $15 per month in which you get 2,000 credits each month. In this plan, you get 18 validation tools and other basic features of the pay as you go plan. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Enterprise: Here, you get all premium features along with a dedicated account manager, developer support and 24/7 customer support. However, term commitment is required. The pricing starts at $1500 per month which gives you 1,000,000 credits.
BulkEmailVerifier has a very simple interface. All you need to do is login and upload your email list and the verification process will start automatically. The service validates the mail servers of the domain of email addresses. In addition to that, it checks whether the user mailbox exists or not. You can upload your email lists in .csv or TXT format. The service implements Microsoft Trustworthy Computing guidelines, which means your data is secure in the system.
- Its tools conduct email verification, mail server verification and syntax checks.
- The service offers API to its users, featuring WPI implementation.
- The user interface of the service is extremely easy to use which makes it accessible for individuals with less knowledge of IT.
- BulkEmailVerifier checks whether the email addresses provided adhere to the RFC standards.
- Ad Hoc Jobs: These involve a one-time payment for a specified number of emails. Prices start at $25 which allows verification of up to 3,000 emails. The prices go up to $300 for up to 100,000 emails. You get instant access to the service after payment.
- Monthly Subscription Pricing: This plan allows you to verify a particular number of emails each day. You should note that you have to subscribe to the service for a minimum of two months. The price range is from $79 where 4,000 emails are allowed daily to $999 where 100,000 emails are allowed each day.
eHygienics provides you with all basic features of email verification like email validation, server checks, syntax checks and so on. You can try the service for free for up to 100 emails. Email verification services is primarily suited for email marketers. So, individuals who are looking for email validation for other purposes may find the pricing options a bit strange. The service accepts email lists only in .csv file format.
- Email verification services gives you access to duplication removal and real-time API tools.
- Blacklist monitoring is provided which means you get notifications of email abuse. Moreover, it gives you abuse advice and blacklist handling tool as well.
- eHygienics adds incomplete information in email lists like IP, source and phone through its email appending tool.
- Its users get their personal account manager who they can get in touch with any time. The response time of their customer service is very impressive.
- Validation with unlimited API: This plan is for cleaning emails of spam traps, complainers, litigators, disposables, duplicates, false positives and much more. You can get this for $1500 per month.
- Verification with no API: At $1,000 per month, you get feedback reports, email block relay, replies from list servers and challenge-response tools among others.
- Appending with no API: You can use this plan’s tools to add missing information like names, sources, IP, date/time stamp, etc in email lists. You pay $0.10 for each record.
- Blacklist monitoring: You can get access to the blacklist monitoring and abuse handling tool for $250 per month. It includes abuse advice, consultation, real-time stats, IP blacklistings and email notifications.
7. IPQS Email Verification
IPQS Email Verification is built on over 10 years of experience and a team that has previously worked for major mail providers such as Gmail and Yahoo. Our technology continues to improve to ensure that our clients always have the edge when it comes to email validation.
Get started by uploading an email marketing list or integrating our API, with global server infrastructure for the fastest response rates. GDPR compliance makes our service friendly for all regions as we abide by the strictest privacy requirements.
Beyond standard validation, IPQS also offers the most accurate detection for disposable and temporary email addresses as well as abusive emails that frequently engage in fraudulent behavior. Prevent fraudulent users from registering on your platform or making purchases.
Also, ensure that spam traps and other types of honeypots are removed from your list to ensure the best inboxing rates. This contributes to successful marketing campaigns without the risk of blacklisting.
IPQS provides all-around coverage to provide the best level of service at the best price.
- 99.9% Accurate Email Validation with API Access
- Score personal and business emails with confidence to prevent email bounces to invalid or inactive email accounts.
- Identify spamtraps, honeypots, and frequent complainers likely to cause deliverability issues.
- Abusive email address scoring that helps prevent fraud by pinpointing email addresses recently used for malicious behavior.
- Most affordable pricing in the industry without sacrificing quality.
- Determine additional information such as free emails, first names, role based accounts, temporary addresses, deliverability estimate, and more.
Free accounts can score 5,000 free emails every month. Premium plans start at just $50/month for up to 50K validations. Score emails as low as $0.0004 per validation.
Email Validation Service can help get rid of junk Emails from your list, which leads to an increase in clicks and conversions rate. Email Address Verification is needed to find valid Email addresses from your list.
MyEmailVerifier is a privately owned Bulk Email Verifier Online, Email List Validation service provider with 98% deliverability. MyEmailVerifier is an emerging vendor with an effective and helpful Bulk Email Verifier.
- Client friendly: This service is not just user-friendly but MyEmailVerifier is client-friendly too. They do their best to meet every client’s needs.
- Yahoo/AOL Email Verification: This bulk email verification service has a specialization in Yahoo/AOL email validation. It is the only service that shows a warning on disabled yahoo/AOL accounts. This is especially helpful to reduce the bounce rate due to recent policy changes in yahoo.
- Catch-All Detection: MyEmailVerifier reduces the number of bounces by identifying these risky email addresses
- Toxic Domains: These domains are known for abuse, and bot-created emails. Our system detects and removes them from your email list.
- Greylisted domains: These are domains that don’t respond on the first attempt. It is advisable to retry after 5-10 hours.
- Real-Time Email Verification API: When you signup or registration forms, it verifies email addresses in real-time.
- Integrations: Aweber, GetResponse, SendGrid, RapidAPI, Constant Connect
|Email Credit||Base Price||Discounted Price|
|500 credits||$2.4||$1.44 40% OFF|
|1000 credits||$4.8||$2.88 40% OFF|
|2000 credits||$8.4||$5.04 40% OFF|
|5,000 credits||$21||$12.6 40% OFF|
|10,000 credits||$36||$21.6 40% OFF|
|20,000 credits||$72||$43.2 40% OFF|
|50,000 credits||$120||$60 50% OFF|
|100,000 credits||$240||$120 50% OFF|
|250,000 credits||$600||$300 50% OFF|
|500,000 credits||$1000||$400 60% OFF|
|1 Millon credits||$1500||$600 60% OFF|
|2 Millon credits||$2250||$900 60% OFF|
|5 Millon credits||$4500||$180060% OFF|