Email signature plays an important role in all businesses. Therefore, if you use a badly designed email signature, it will affect your profession. Email signatures not only allows you to communicate with a higher level of professionalism and legitimacy who receives it but also offers instant brand recognition for your company. Hence, you should take the help of email signature software that helps you manage various activities like connecting through social media, complying with legal regulations, etc.
As a matter of fact, email signatures are very essential to leverage the connection for the benefit of marketing and strengthen that connection with marketing communications. With the help of email signature software, you can control the design conveniently and cheaply by keeping it consistent on every email. This tool makes your email signature a low-cost and high-volume marketing channel. Go through the three best email signature software below.
Email Signature Software
Most of the organizations consider Exclaimer as the best email signature software on the market that just operates perfectly and makes managing signatures straightforward and easy. Most importantly, this software has full control over their business email signatures. The best part is this tool has many interesting features which you would like to know and you can find them below.
Exclaimer equips award-winning features which will make your business email signature works easy and quick.
- Using Exclaimer, you can form beautiful email signature templates with HTML text and images. In addition, you can obtain consistent signatures with the assistance of merged field data dragged from Google Directory or Active Directory.
- Also, you can obtain top-quality signatures on every email utilizing this software even if they are sending from Macs and mobile devices. Moreover, it allows you to manage everyone’s signature from a central console.
- Furthermore, it helps you to design different signatures for distinct departments. A marketing group can exhibit an event while customer services acquire a signature with the firm’s opening times.
- Exclaimer lets you update all the signatures in your company in one click. Signatures can constitute dynamic content including promotional banners, social media icons, award logos, and much more.
- Lastly, with the assistance of this software, you can convert corporate email into a high-volume, low-cost marketing tool that will reach thousands of people daily. It also allows you to capture data on clicks in the signature and save them to marketing automation or analytics software.
If you want to know the cost of Exclaimer email signature software, you can connect to the company as they will definitely disclose their pricing packages of the software to their customers.
SignNow is the most reliable and effective e-signature software that is quite comprehensive and easy-to-use toolkit. It makes you sign documents effortlessly with the use of electronic signatures and make them legally binding in a few seconds. Most significantly, it has a customizable and secure web-based platform that tailors a huge spectrum of features for accurate and quick document processing. See its features below to know about the software clearly.
The features of SignNow are quite amazing in all ways. Some of its best features include robust integration, customization, compatibility, request payments, create freeform invites, bulk invite, and so on. If you want to know these features in detail, you can look down for better understanding.
- While you send an agreement or contract to get the sign, you can request a recipient to append documents. It has a great request attachment feature to add fields to your document and specify what attachments you require.
- After editing and saving a document, you can now able to transfer the document to someone for its completion. Its invite to sign button assists to personalize the signing invitation for your recipient.
- Additionally, its feature of advanced forms allows the sender to authorize the first person who does signature on your document in order to send the document for another signing process.
- The feature bulk invite of SignNow software is quite unbelievable as it enables you to send templates to multiple recipients at once. Therefore, all the individuals will get their own copy and sign the document.
- Above all, this tool lets you form a link to a template that you can distribute to others. The person who accesses the signing link can sign their own fresh copy of the document.
SignNow software consists of three pricing plans such as business, business premium, and enterprise. You can even get a free trial for a certain period of time without the requirement of a credit card.
- Business - The price of a business plan is $8/month/user for various features like unlimited templates, one team, self serve & email support, multiple signers, audit log & history, document expiration dates, password protected signing, Kiosk mode, and more.
- Business Premium - The rate of the business premium plan is $15/month/user with features including bulk sending, custom branding, conditional fields, signing links, unlimited teams, link protection, document groups, conditional routing, advanced forms, and smart field.
- Enterprise - When it comes to the pricing of enterprise package, you would need to request a call for knowing its price. However, it includes different features such as phone support, HIPAA, advanced threat protection, payment solutions, API integration, organizational dashboard, digital certificates, etc.
HelloSign is one of the most popular email signature software that smoothens document workflows at lightning speed. The common features of this software are secure, simple, fastest to integrate, best developer experience, most flexible, send in seconds, etc. View below various features of HelloSign to know more about it.
When it comes to the features of HelloSign, it is very helpful in fulfilling the signature-associated needs of many businesses worldwide. Now you can check out its important features just below this section.
- With HelloWorks, document workflows become faster and more accurate than any e-signature solution. This process gets faster because it automatically accomplishes the PDF in the background.
- Its e-Signature API is the only one in the market that enables customers to seamlessly embed and completely white label their signing experience. This offers a maximum user experience for your customers while you keep full control of your most valuable asset.
- HelloSign email signature software is compliant with all vital eSignature laws constituting UETA, ESIGN, and European eIDAS. It has a world-class server infrastructure, SSL encryption, and audit trails which ensure that your files are secure and safe.
- This tool delivers extensive integrations like CRM, Box, Gmail, Oracle Documents Cloud, Evernote, HubSpot, Salesforce, Slack, and more. It is simply perfect for today’s modern workforce as it renders the great flexibility to get the job done.
- Apart from the above features, it allows you to customize emails and signature requests with your company branding to make your brand shine through when it comes to interactions with your customers.
You can either use this software for free for 30 days or can go with any of the three pricing plans including pro, business, and enterprise.
- Pro - The cost of the pro plan is $13 per month and you can purchase this tool with features like unlimited documents per month, one sender, one template, integrated with Google drive, audit trail, status notifications, and data validation.
- Business - If you want to buy a business plan, you would need to pay $40 per month to avail the features comprising unlimited documents per month, five senders, five templates, branding, in-person signing, signer access code, team transaction overview plus features of a pro plan.
- Enterprise - Contact the company for knowing the cost of this plan but it involves some features such as salesforce integration, advanced features, user reporting, HIPAA & SOC 2, SSO, advanced admin features, and Oracle content & cloud integration.