Are you head over heels in search of the best email monitoring tools? Then, here you can definitely sigh in relief.
Undeniably, email monitoring tools are crucial for running a successful email campaign. The reason for the same is every now and then online marketer struggle with better inbox deliverability. Further, for an email campaign to be a huge hit, it is very important to reach out to a maximum number of people which can be tricky as most of the emails get banned, blocked, or spammed.
That’s why digital marketer uses email monitoring tools which makes sure that the emails land in the right place. It ensures that the delivery engine works smoothly.
Further, to clear all the misconception about email monitoring software, we are hereby mentioning its perks:
- Provides deep insights
- Generate email traffic
- Diagnose issues
- Troubleshoot mail server problem
- Ensures better deliverability
And to be very honest there are a bunch of free as well as paid tools available in the market. But, we had done all the heavy lifting for you by unfolding out cheap email monitoring tools.
|Quick Comparison Between Best Email Monitoring Tools|
|Service||Basic Plan||Emails||SMTP Routing||2X Open Rate|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||Unlimited||✔||✔|
Let’s dig deep into the features and pricing of the mentioned software.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Email Monitoring Tool
“The software is best in the market as it doesn’t restrict on features by offering unlimited emails, in-built SMTP, and much more even in its starter plan.”
The very first in our list is Pabbly Email Marketing, one of the cheapest email monitoring tool. The software is bundled up with features like marketing automation, deep email insights, and much more which helps to deliver key content to your audience based on their practices.
Further, it tracks the behavior of leads and prospects which definitely helps in discovering potential customers. Using the list cleaning function of the software, one can get rid of all the invalid, fake, and bad email addresses. In this way, an email campaign would be more effective and it won’t affect the sender’s reputation.
The thing which makes this outstanding service distinct from all other software available is, it provides all the features like unlimited workflows, integration, so much more in all its plan which other services refuse to give.
- Email Tracking – Email tracking allows users to keep an eye on the campaign by giving the flexibility to track emails to generate more reliable results.
- In-built SMTP – This is the crucial feature of software as it never stops the email sending process. The tool has in-built SMTP plus users can connect external delivery engines too.
- Advanced Reporting– Further, it helps in knowing about the type of browser, operating system, device, and country of the subscriber.
- Marketing Automation – With the help of it, one can automate the whole campaign by delivering emails based on activities performed by the recipient.
- Enhance Lead Capture – Moreover, it skyrockets the email campaign performance by providing tools to generate leads.
- SMTP Routing – This feature makes sure 99% inbox deliverability using multiple SMTPs such as Amazon SES, Sparkpost, etc.
- 2X Open Rate – As the name suggested, it enhances the open rate of emails by sending trigger mails to the customer.
- List Splitting – It is the most useful feature of the software, the purpose of it to break the long list based on interest and send specific emails to the group of people.
- Autoresponders – Using it, one can send automated emails like welcome emails, pre-defined queries, etc to customers.
- Auto-followups – This feature allows us to send customized auto-followup emails to subscribers about their canceled, due payment, and much more.
- Forever Free – It includes sending of 12000 emails to 1100 subscribers for $0/m.
- Rookie – Further, at $29/m send emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – Next, it involves sending emails to 15000 subscribers at $49/m.
- Advance – Lastly, in our list cost $99/m for 50,000 subscribers.
Note: In a yearly plan, the user will get a discount of 20%.
2. Sendinblue – Marketing Toolbox
The second in our list is Sendinblue which is classified as complete sales and marketing toolbox. The software has advanced monitoring and automation features that involve managing workflows, send transaction emails, tracking prospects emails, and much more.
- CRM – The CRM feature tracks customer interaction and offers better services to build strong relationships.
- Advanced Segmentation – With the help of this feature, users can search, save, and manage the contacts.
- Retargeting – Using it, users can bring back the targeted consumer by showing an ad on the other websites they browse.
- Page Tracking – This ensures client behavior on the site. So that one can deliver the right emails at the right time.
- Real-time Reporting – As the name depicted, it helps in tracking the results of the campaign in real-time.
- A/B testing – Moreover, it allows to compare the two ideas of the campaign and help you to select the best one.
- Free – The free plan will cost $0/m for 300 emails/day.
- Lite – Further, the lite plan costs $25/m for 40,000 emails.
- Essential – Next, the essential will cost $39/m for 60,000 emails.
- Premium – Moreover, in the premium plan, one will get 120,000 emails at the cost of $66/m.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is a quote based on business with higher needs.
3. Automizy – Email Marketing Agency
Further, we have Automizy that has the ability to make your email campaign stand-alone in a crowd by raising the email open rate. It is boxed up with features like send campaigns, manage contacts, build automation, tracking of emails, etc to smooth the whole email monitoring process.
- Email Automation Builder – The tool eases the work by offering an email automation builder to keep track of every small action.
- Grow Subscriber List – Using it, users can grow subscribers by capturing more people’s information across the internet.
- Overall Campaign Analytics – It provides a detailed report of the campaign.So that you can make sure what to not miss in the next campaign.
- Website Behavior Tracking – Further, this feature allows users to monitor the pattern and behavior on websites to nurture the leads.
- Key Email Conversion Metric Reports – As the name suggested, this feature gives insights about the conversions that took place in the email campaign.
- The basic plan costs $29/m for 1000 contacts.
- Next, for 5000 contacts, the plan will cost $69/m.
- Further, it also offers a custom based plan according to your needs.
4. Engagebay – Marketing & Sales CRM Tool
Following, our list is Enaggebay best known for its all in one email marketing and sales CRM. The software is easy to use and packed with ways to nurture and engage customers. With its comprehensive set of Marketing plus email monitoring tools, one can skyrocket all its business needs. The software also provides a free email marketing extension for chrome.
- Email Broadcast – Email broadcast helps in nurturing relationships by broadcasting the customer activities which involves clicking on emails, opening, etc.
- Lead Grabbers – It helps in catching the attention of potential buyers using the automation tool.
- Autoresponders – With the help of it, users can send automated emails to customers based on their activities.
- Sequences – Using it, one can plan up the next campaign using the series or set of actions which helps in generating more leads.
- CRM – Further, it helps in improving the relationship with the customer using CRM tools.
- Free – The free plan is basically free trial costs $0/m with restrictions on features.
- Basic – Next, the basic plan costs $14.99/m for 15000 contacts.
- Growth – Further, in the growth plan, users will get 50,000 contacts at the price of $49.99/m
- Pro – Finally, the pro plan charges $79.99/m for unlimited contacts.
5. HubSpot – Marketing Service
Finally the last in our list is Hubspot comes up with a bundled pack of marketing tools. one of its services is email tracking that has features like tracking the opening rate of emails, analyzing prospects activities and much more to generate better results. It also allows sending of perfectly timed follow-up emails.
- List Segmentation – It lets you create a contact list based on criteria using HubSpot CRM properties.
- Smart Content & Reporting – This feature makes sure that the interest-based content should be display to the customer.
- Email Tracking & Notifications – Furthermore, it allows tracking of emails, and based on that it sends a notification to the email sender.
- HubSpot CRM – It helps in building a relationship with customers using marketing tools.
- Conversational Bots – Using a bot, users can guide the visitor and then redirect them towards the right content.
- Starter – The starter plan costs $50/m for 1000 contacts.
- Professional – Next, the professional plan will cost $800/m including marketing automation.
- Enterprise – Finally, the enterprise plan costs $3200/m plus professional features.
There you have it, now you know how powerful and beneficial can be email monitoring tools to your campaign. That’s why it is important to consider your email marketing needs and select the tool which has the potential to deliver it. All the software listed here is best for small as well as large businesses. But our advice is to do your proper research before jumping on any services.
And once you find a potential match, reach out to the sales team.
You May Also Like To Read –
- Cheap Email Marketing Services
- Best Drip Email Marketing Software
- GetResponse Alternatives
- Autoresponder Email Marketing Tool