Are you looking to soak your feet in email marketing?
Email marketing is a quick way to connect with your visitors, build an engaging relationship with them, and nurture them into loyal customers.
Picking the best email marketing service that has all the features you need for your business is crucial as it has a significant impact on the success of your marketing campaign. But, when it comes to choosing the best email marketing service, you will find a lot of options for this and each one claims that they are the best.
In this article, the list of email marketing services helps you to choose the best email marketing service for your business.
Email Marketing Services
1. Pabbly Email Marketing
Pabbly Email Marketing is a popular and self-hosted email marketing service that’s known for having the best price and email deliverability. Their all-in-one email marketing platform comes with everything you need from email newsletters. Most importantly, you don’t have to bother about your emails landing in the spam folder as the software guarantees 100% inbox delivery rate. It empowers you to create highly engaging email newsletters and emails with its easy drag-n-drop user interface, add personalized tags, redirect links and much more. Pabbly Email Marketing gives you a clever email customizer wherein you can build personalized emails for your marketing campaign without any nuisance. Additionally, it also provides you more than 500 templates that you can clone and customize accordingly.
- With Pabbly Email Marketing, you can effortlessly send emails on specific date & time to target the customers.
- This software automatically delivers greeting email to all new subscriber when they join your email subscription list.
- It assists you to manage all your email contacts and their details from one place.
- It also allows you to add unlimited custom tags in your contact list to send personalized emails.
Pabbly Email Marketing offers several price plans to you which will charge you less and deliver more in terms of features and services. These plans are given below:
- Free: This free plan empowers you to explore the platform and you can connect 3 SMTP's.
- Rookie: For this plan, you require to pay $29/month. With this, you can send emails to 5,000 subscribers
- Pro: Buy this plan at $49/month. It provides you the freedom to send emails to 15,000 subscribers
- Advance: Pay $99 per month and you are good to go to send emails to 50,000 subscribers.
Moosend is a fully-featured email marketing service provider that includes a premium email campaign editor marketing automation & many other competing features. Also, this newsletter campaign comes with an easy to use app which has all the tools of trading. This drip-feed campaign serves you with several types of email related simple and intuitive features like organize multiple email campaigns & mailing lists, newsletter creation, reliable analytics, etc. Along with this, the marketing automation also provides features like professional SMTP services, Moosend API, a set of API wrappers, and many more.
- Moosend offers a professional SMTP service and integrates directly with many 3rd party applications and web services to help you get the most out of your email marketing efforts.
- With Moosend’s option forms, it is notably easy to capture your visitors’ data without having any professional knowledge. For this, you just need to edit the form fields and then paste it to your website, blog, Facebook or any third party sign up form creator tool.
- Its automated workflows take repetitive tasks out of your hands and help you raise your ROI. Also, it allows you to send behavioral campaigns based on your subscribers' activity or contact information.
- You can use its advanced list segmentation feature to increase your open rate, click-through rate, and your ROI.
- On the basis of campaign performance reports, you can easily optimize your email campaigns and measure their success in real-time.
Moosend offers free and 3 paid plans for you. With the free plan, you can send unlimited emails to 1000 subscribers.
- Monthly: The cheapest plan is $10 for a month by which you can send unlimited emails to 2000 subscribers and at $40 for 8000 subscribers.
- 6-Month Plan: The cheapest plan is $8 for a month by which you can send unlimited emails to 2000 subscribers and for 8000 subscribers you need to pay $34.
- Yeary: The cheapest plan is $8 for a month by which you can send unlimited emails to 2000 subscribers. At $32 you can send emails to 8000 subscribers.
MailGet is a perfect email marketing service that requires no hosting and complicated setup. It is the best solution for sending bulk emails directly in your client’s inbox. Also, it minimizes the bounce & spam rate for your emails. With its inbuilt responsive email template builder, you can create stunning emails. Additionally, this emailing service offers 500+ free HTML email templates. These templates you to cover various niche like Christmas, Diwali, construction, lawyers, holiday, spa business, etc. Further, you can also send emails via Amazon SES and other SMTPs to get high deliverability. You can also increase your subscriber's list by embedding signup form. Moreover, it also comes with inbuilt list management and list cleaning features.
- You can send emails through multiple SMTPs to achieve best inbox deliverability rate.
- With MailGet, you can send emails via Amazon SES, MailGun, SendGrid, MailGet SMTP, Gmail Apps, Postmark, PowerMTA, Mandrill Dyn, and SparkPost.
- To engage your subscribers, it allows you to deliver emails on pre-decided schedule automatically.
- With in-built lead capture tool, you can capture more email leads easily.
- For the non-opened emails, you can send an automatic follow-up email.
MailGet renders 4 pre-paid plans for you. Also, you can try its free version.
- Starter: This plan is available just at $7 per month and it allows you to send emails to 5,000 subscribers.
- Rookie: For this plan, you require to pay $29/month and send emails to 15,000 subscribers.
- Pro: Buy this plan at $49/month. It provides you the freedom to send emails to 50,000 subscribers.
- Advance: Pay $79 per month and you are good to go to send emails to 100,000 subscribers.
SendinBlue is an all-in-one, simple but powerful platform that empowers any beginner to manage promotional campaigns, transactional emails, and promotional emails effortlessly with its simple drag and drop tool. This email marketing service is the best solution for entrepreneur, growing business & high volume senders. Using its AI algorithms, it can also select the best time to transfer bulk emails to ensure maximum email deliverability.
Also, its powerful segmentation engine is excellent for managing all your contacts with a steady hand. You can simply separate and divide up your contacts, then regroup them into some new lists that are appropriate for sending. Further, SendinBlue gives a separate SMTP bulk email marketing service through which you can do to power automated or transactional emails from your WordPress site.
- With email segmentation, you can give a closer and more human face to your campaigns and to your entire brand. Eventually, it results in more credibility among your contacts.
- You can organize your team and track every customer interaction with the CRM in one place.
- Also, you can launch Facebook ads from your account to retarget contacts or reach new audiences depending on your contact lists.
- You can also integrate signup forms in your website to grow your email contact list.
- With A/B Testing, you can maximize your campaign open rates by testing different ideas in your email subject line.
SendinBlue offers a completely free email marketing plan that permits you to send up to 300 emails per day, but all those emails will have their branding. It also offers several paid plans which are given below:
- Lite: You can buy this plan just at 19€ per month. This plan best suits for new marketers. It allows you to send up to 40,000 emails per day.
- Essential: For this plan, you need to pay 29€ per month.This plan best suits for the growing business. Also, it allows you to send up to 60,000 emails per day.
- Premium: You can get this plan at 49€ per month. This plan best suits for marketing pros. Also, it allows you to send up to 120,000 emails per day.
- Enterprise: To get this plan you need to contact the vendor.
The sender is an all-in-one email marketing tool, which has all features to create a successful email campaign. The sender has worked with a lot of well-known brands because it offers one of the best prices in the market with all features included (for every plan) and gives 24/7 support.
Sender customers get API and CMS integrations.
- The sender has a user-friendly email design-builder. Also in the email design you can upload your photos, videos (from youtube, Vimeo, or other video sharing websites) or import HTML code.
- This tool has DRIP automation, where you can determine the time (also by timezone), delay for autoresponder followups.
- Triggered emails help you to send automated birthday offers, abandoned cart emails, emails to new subscribers after people open email or product was purchased on your website, and much more.
- Sender tool has advanced reporting, which helps to track your subscribers (by geolocation, device, operating system, and more) and email campaign performance (operates, soft/hard bounce rates, CTR, and more).
- They have FREE Forever plan up to 2500 subscribers and 15,000 emails/month. Without any daily limit and all features included.
- $10/month for 5,000 subscribers.
- $42/month for 20,000 subscribers and send up to 240,000 emails/month.
- $97/month for 45,000 subscribers and send up to 540,000 emails/month.
All the paid plans include complete features and 24/7 support.
MailChimp is the fast evolving & all-in-one marketing platform helps small businesses market so they can grow faster. Besides email marketing, it comes with all the necessary features that help you convert your visitors into subscribers and customers. As the backbone for your customer relationships, they present AI-powered, user-friendly tools, and anyone can use it to be successful. Further, it offers advanced email marketing features available as well, like contact segmenting, autoresponders, service and app integrations, A/B testing, time-zone based sending, and a lot more. Most importantly, MailChimp supports more than 300 integrations that help you personalize your marketing business.
- With MailChimp, you can use embedded or pop-up forms to collect all the details you need from contacts.
- You can use tags and segments to organize your contacts in the way you want.
- You can also predict your customer’s gender, personality and age range. Hence, you can find who’s buying and how you can improve the purchase rate.
- Also, you can use custom subdomains for your landing pages to create a recognizable URL.
- With the help of social media integration, you can post organic social ads to reach people where they're hanging out the most.
MailChimp provides a free plan and 3 paid plan for you. You can try its free plan instantly. But for the paid plans you need to pay something, which is given below:
- Premium: To use advanced features like customization, you need to pay $299.00 per month. This plan is best suited for the business pro.
- Standard: For this plan, you required to pay $14.99 per month. You can use this plan to get better insights for your growing businesses that want more customers.
- Essentials: Buy this plan just at $9.99 per month. And unveil all the must-have features for email senders and get added support with it.
If you’re looking to build an email list on a tight budget, then you might want to consider MailerLite.
MailerLite is an affordable email marketing service provider which focus on simplicity, excellent customer support, and beautiful email designs. Also, it attracts your visitors and turns them into subscribers. Apart from this, it lets you immediately design your stunning email campaigns, maintain subscribers/unsubscribers, create custom popups, landing pages, and much more.
Apart from this, it also has lots of important features and integrations, yet they manage to keep it simple and easy-to-use for everybody.
- Without having any HTML skills, you can build professional and beautiful newsletters with its drag & drop editor on your own.
- You are free to personalized emails according to timezones, segmentation, and tags.
- It supports split testing of emails which helps you to find what’s working and what’s not.
- Click tracking for gaining insight, comprehensive reports to monitor progress, and geolocation tracking.
- An easy and simple management interface for adding, filtering, and arranging contact information as the way you want.
MailerLite offers a free plan for marketers that have less than 1,000 subscribers and send less than 12,000 emails per month. If this doesn’t satisfy your business requirements then you can go for paid plans. The paid plans start at $10/month and increase as subscriber counts.
Mailify is a highly developed email marketing/bulk SMS solution that aims to simplify the process of creating an efficient and profitable campaign. It may be described as a versatile and sophisticated tool that enables users to maximize their conversion rates through segmentation, contacts list management, and automation.
User-friendly is also a keyword that suits this software perfectly. Its Emailbuilder ranks amongst the best email editors in the market, enabling all users to personalize one of Mailify’s eye-catching and responsive design templates within minutes. Its gallery is quite impressive, and you may find outstanding templates for all sorts of occasions, with many different looks.
There is a wide range of interesting features included in the package. Being AI-powered, Mailify comprehends some of the latest technological innovations, such as the Eye Tracking, the Heatmap or the Predictive sending. It also offers more detailed reports on the geo-tracking and reading time, which may help you to reach your contacts at the most appropriate moment.
- Mailify’s powerful and smooth editor is one of its true distinctive marks. You can drag and drop elements, add your content and personalize it very easily. Because it’s so user-friendly, navigating back and forth whilst working on your campaign will be as simple as it gets.
- A vast range of beautifully conceived templates, easily editable and mobile-responsive.
- It helps you to increase your open and click-through rates by providing some useful reports, such as the Heatmap and the Eye Tracking. The act of creating the most appealing newsletter will become much easier with the help of these two.
- It defines the best timing and frequency for sending your email to each contact.
- Available in 6 different languages.
- Mailify offers the chance for a free trial, in which you may send up to 500 emails and 10 SMS for 30 days.
- Essential: From 59€/month.
- Premium: From 129€/month. You may add 2 other users to this account. Also, it comes with 1 domain name and 1 dedicated IP.
- Exclusive: From 229€/month. It may have up to 10 users. Up to 3 domain names and 3 dedicated IPs included. It also offers specialized coaching.
SendX is a great choice for you if you’re a startup or a small business looking for an affordable Email Marketing Software. Along with an extremely affordable pricing structure, you also get a very easy-to-use UI which will make for a perfect place for you to execute your Email Marketing Campaigns. And needless to say, it has all the features and tools that you’ll need to fulfill your Email Marketing needs.
Their 24x7 Live Support Team ensures that you’ll never get stuck while creating your campaigns. Just message them on live chat or hit them up via email and get near-instant replies. Furthermore, SendX offers advanced automation and A/B Testing capabilities that can be executed within minutes! Their rules-based interface ensures you don’t have to fiddle around to get your automation up and running.
- Send unlimited emails across all paid plans and tiers. No hidden email limits.
- Powerful and precise drag and drop builder to design marketing emails.
- Get 24x7 support regardless of your plan. No more long waiting times for your support tickets!
- Maximize your open rates with auto resend to unopen, smart send and A/B testing capabilities.
- Get the best email deliverability in the industry. SendX optimizes your campaigns based on 30+ parameters.
SendX comes with a completely free 14-day free trial, which you can use to get started with your Email Marketing.
After that, the paid plan starts at an extremely affordable price of $9.99/mo.
And yes, you get all the features of SendX with this pricing plan.
As your email list size increases, you get promoted to higher pricing tiers, which allow you to send unlimited emails with ease!
12. Atomic Email Studio
This is a mass mailing program that consists of 6 professional tools. Designed by AtomPark Software team it is aimed to save businesses, marketing, and outreach managers time and money in reaching out to the target audience. You can extract target emails list from the web, check, segment it to send your prospects personalized emails and track the campaign success without leaving the program.
- Sending bulk newsletters
- Mailing list management
- Automating the process of recipient subscription and unsubscription
The pricing of this software is $229 per license.
We are the #1 trusted email marketing agency and Mailchimp Partner, with 15+ years of expertise in small business email marketing. Our aim is to provide simple and affordable email marketing services, and become the biggest and best email services agency in the world.
Since 2005 we've worked with brands big and small to help shape their email program and get powerful results. Our flagship email campaign management service plan gives you a dedicated campaign manager to work with you to craft eye-catching and awesome emails, designed to get results.
We've worked with many companies in the past 15 years such as Tesco, Orange, Stanford University, The NHS, Ballymore, Wembley, Trunki and many more.
The price of this software is start from £175 per month.