As technology evolves with each passing year, email still remains one of the main tools of marketing and productivity for businesses. Companies who don’t streamline email management to maximize productivity are truly missing out!
Email management software will provide feature-rich tools to automate marketing, secure workflows and allow easy integrations. It will help companies to manage a large number of inbound emails and also provide excellent customer support directly via email response. Email management software generally incorporates a ticketing system that assigns owners to every email query. Thereby, helping agents to respond and track every email request effectively without missing anything. This greatly improves your team’s productivity and boosts revenue.
Here is a list of top 3 email management software.
Email Management Software
1. Zendesk Support
Zendesk is a powerful cloud-based customer service solution that helps companies by providing exceptional customer service. It is designed to control emails and provide solid customer support. With unparalleled email management, Zendesk can greatly boost the efficiency of your customer service department. Here all your customer information are centralized in one place for effective management. Zendesk allows for sophisticated customizations with the help of 100+ Zendesk APIs. It has flexible plan structures, thereby making it suitable for companies of all sizes.
- Zendesk connects all support channels like email, web, chat, social media, etc. into one platform. It centralises data and activities within one account for easy management.
- With ticket forms, team agents can create multiple support request forms with a unique set of fields. With Collaboration add-on, agents can communicate via email or slack with other members to get help in solving tickets- all within Zendesk Support.
- Zendesk is designed to help you prioritize, track and resolve tickets effectively. It provides responsive, personalized support across any channel to nurture your customer relationships.
- Email management software comes with robust analytics and reporting feature to track the performance of your help desk.
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) views’ allow your team to check SLA status easily and avoid breaches.
- Free trial of this software is available.
- Essential Plan: Its price is $5/agent/month. It includes web widget and mobile SDK, email & social channels, essentials card, interaction history, and pre-defined business rules.
- Team Plan: This plan cost is $19/agent/month. It comes with all ‘Essential plan’ features plus performance dashboards, custom business rules, and public apps & integrations.
- Professional Plan: It available at $49/agent/month. It has all ‘Team plan’ features plus CSAT surveys, advanced analytics and multilingual content.
- Enterprise Plan: Its cost is $99/agent/month. It inherits all the features of ‘professional plan’ along with skills-based routing, multiple ticket forms, contextual workspaces, multi-brand support, Launch Success Program and Satisfaction Prediction.
- Elite Plan: The cost of this plan is $199/agent/month. With all ‘enterprise plan’ features, here you also get 99.9% uptime SLA, advanced encryption and security, unlimited light agents, data center location and 1-hour service level objective.
Hiver is one of the leading email management software that is able to transform Gmail into a team-friendly mailbox. With hiver, you can provide exceptional customer support right from your Gmail accounts. With a shared Gmail inbox, your team can assign tasks on-the-go and collaborate seamlessly.
Because of Hiver’s shared inbox feature, customers will get faster responses and support, as entire threads are easily accessible to all team agents. Moreover, Hiver even lets you add email notes, Gmail labels and email reminders for all team members. Hiver software is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- With Hiver, every email gets an owner as soon as it arrives in the ‘Shared Inbox’. Teams can use Gmail to access, delegate and track emails in the shared inbox efficiently.
- Automate repetitive tasks and improve the team’s interaction and collaboration with analytics and reporting.
- Share your Gmail labels to quickly sync email conversations with your team members. Read status and replies will also be automatically synced.
- Users can filter tasks based on who is doing it or their completion status (open, closed, pending, etc.).
- Email snooze/reminder feature lets you deal with non-priority emails later on. Schedule these emails to arrive back to your inbox at a later time, so you won’t miss anything.
- It provides a free trial of 14-days.
- Plus Plan: The price is $14/user/month. It includes 2 shared inboxes, email notes, collision detection, email templates, 8 filters, and shared drafts.
- Premium Plan: Its cost is $22/user/month. It includes all the features of ‘Plus plan’ along with SLA, automation, analysis, Salesforce integration, basic roles, and permissions, up to 10 shared inboxes and 25 filters.
- Enterprise Plan: This comes at $34/user/month. Also, it has every feature of ‘premium plan’ along with 25 shared inboxes, 60 filters, priority support, dedicated CSM, customer surveys and custom roles & permissions.
Freshsales is an efficient email management system like CRM software will help businesses take a holistic approach to customer relationship management. With this, Businesses can integrate their email client into the CRM system, so as to send and receive emails whilst managing customer information from one place. Furthermore, you can create personalized sales campaign with the help of email templates. It also has the in-built phone powered by Freshcaller, with which you can directly call a contact with one click. Freshsales email tracking feature allows businesses to get deeper insights into email opens and click-throughs.
- Freshsales provides access to every sales interaction, so you don’t have to switch back and forth between applications to find interactions.
- In Freshsales, all your emails will be automatically linked to the concerned contact and grouped by conversions. Here you can also create personalized campaigns with templates, send bulk emails and track emails- all without leaving the CRM software.
- Get real-time notifications whenever you receive new emails, so you don’t have to refresh your inbox every time. This way your team can focus better on closing deals.
- Freshsales CRM allows you to filter out emails that are not responded to, into the Awaiting Response folder. So, you won’t forget to reply to any customer.
- With Activity timeline, users can get a 360-degree view into prospects, helping you plan better conversations and track all touchpoints. Freshsales will collect information and segment activities depending on the contact’s behavior.
- It offers a free trial of 21-day.
- Sprout Plan (Free Forever): It includes leads, contacts, accounts and deals, customizable sales process, basic lead scoring, phone & email, and Freshdesk integration.
- Blossom Plan: It is available at the cost of $12/user/month and provides features like 250 bulk emails/user/day, 2 sales campaigns/user, SMS integration, Gmail add-on and much more. This plan is ideal for small teams.
- Garden Plan: This comes at $25/user/month. It includes multiple pipeline management, 500 bulk emails/user/day, advanced reporting, territories and lead assignment, 15 intelligent workflows, and 5 sales campaigns/user. Garden plan is suitable for growing teams.
- Estate Plan: The cost of this plan is $45/user/month and designed for larger teams. It has smart forms and event tracking, multi-currency support, auto profile enrichment, 1000 bulk emails/user/day, and so much more.
- Forest Plan: It is suitable for enterprises and its cost is $79/user/month. The plan has premium features like IP whitelisting, audit logs, EUC data center, 2000 bulk emails/user/day, 25 sales campaigns/user and much more.
Download MailConverterTools' Outlook Converter on your Windows Operating Systems, which allows you to convert Outlook PST emails, contacts, calendars, tasks to MBOX, PDF, MSG, EML, Zimbra, NSF, Office 365 and many more. The Outlook Converter is easy to export the whole of your Outlook PST data file without any error. It offers the Preview option for users to check their selected PST files before the final process. Also, there is a Date Range feature available for specific conversion. Through these options, users can select only the desired folders which you need to convert to any file format. The tool will automatically do it for you, without any worries of data loss and changes. I hope you find this tool useful.
- Batch Mode options present for converting multiple PST files in one go.
- Able to migrate PST emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
- Quickly scans the PST and provides a smart preview of all Outlook PST files.
- Convert PST files of all the latest MS Outlook versions.
- Migrate Outlook PST file to different formats such as PDF, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, VCF, and ICS.
- Export Outlook PST calendars to ICS format.
- Advance Date Filters Option available.
- It exports Outlook PST to Office 365 cloud account directly.
- Standard Single Machine Installation – The cost of this plan is $39.
- Premium Multiple Machine Installation – At $99 only you can access the premium features of the software.
- Technician Multiple Machine Installation – You have to pay $199 for the access to the plan.
LiveAgent is an excellent cloud-based email management software that improves agent efficiency and customer service satisfaction. The software was designed with collaboration in mind and therefore makes it very easy for agents to assist each other while working on queries. LiveAgent streamlines all customer communication channels into one universal inbox and makes use of a hybrid ticket stream that allows agents to follow a customer’s problem resolution journey through multiple channels in the same hybrid ticket. The software is competitively priced, and a steal considering its advanced functionality. LiveAgent has over 180 advanced help desk features such as a native live chat application, a robust reporting dashboard, or advanced automation rules that can improve your agent’s daily workflow. In addition to that, LiveAgent integrated with over 40 third party applications.
- LiveAgent connects and streamlines all your communications channels (email, live chat, social media, phone calls, forum questions) into one dashboard that also stores all customer info such as contact details, past purchases, and past tickets
- Utilize departments, tags, and advanced SLA, time, and action triggered automation rules to organize and improve your workflow
- Create comprehensive reports and data analysis to optimize your agent’s performance
- LiveAgent makes use of an advanced “To Solve” button which prompts you to respond to tickets tied to SLAs
- Make customer support a competitive game amongst agents by introducing gamification features into your email management software. Your agents can collect badges, rewards, and level up over time.
LiveAgent offers a free 14-day trial and doesn’t require any credit card input for activation.
The software is offered in a freemium pricing model with the following plans:
- Free – A free plan that allows you to connect 1 email address, 1 phone number, and 1 live chat button to your website.
- Ticket — Starting at $15/month, the ticket plan allows you to connect unlimited email addresses and make use of advanced features such as the hybrid ticket stream.
- Ticket + Chat — Starting at $29/month, the Ticket+Chat plan has all the functions of the Ticket plan, in addition to having unlimited live chat functionality.
- All-Inclusive — all that LiveAgentt has to offer. Over 180 help desk features and 40 integrations starting at $39/month.
FluentSMTP is an SMTP solution built for and by WordPress users. It ensures email delivery with efficiency which is second to none. If you’re tired of fixing “email not sending” issues with WordPress PHP emails, it’s time to switch to FluentSMTP. Not only that, it is meant to help you understand your customers, members, affiliates, and learner’s interests and do email marketing within the convenience of WordPress.
The most remarkable fact about FluentSMTP is its default integration with the largest email service providers in the business including Mailgun, AmazonSES, Pepipost, Sendgrid, SendinBlue, etc. Default integration means setting up FluentSMTP with your email provider is a walk in the park.
Your email provider isn’t on the list? FluentSMTP lets you set up any email provider with just a few clicks. Further, it can help you save thousands of dollars by simply ensuring all your emails reach their desired destination.
- Real-Time Email Delivery: Timing is everything. Send emails on time, every time.
- Email Routing: Route your emails across separate email service providers, seamlessly.
- Connect Any Email Service Providers: Integrate with any email service provider with just a few clicks
- Email Logs: Keep track of all your emails (especially the ones that fail to send!)
- Resend Emails: Resend your emails without skipping a bit.
- Deliverability Chart: Know exactly what’s happening with your emails and what you can do better.
FluentSMTP is completely free.