As technology evolves with each passing year, email still remains one of the main tools of marketing and productivity for businesses. Companies who don’t streamline email management to maximize productivity are truly missing out!
Email management software will provide feature-rich tools to automate marketing, secure workflows and allow easy integrations. It will help companies to manage a large number of inbound emails and also provide excellent customer support directly via email response. Email management software generally incorporates a ticketing system that assigns owners to every email query. Thereby, helping agents to respond and track every email request effectively without missing anything. This greatly improves your team’s productivity and boosts revenue.
Here is a list of top 3 email management software.
Email Management Software
1. Zendesk Support
Zendesk is a powerful cloud-based customer service solution that helps companies by providing exceptional customer service. It is designed to control emails and provide solid customer support. With unparalleled email management, Zendesk can greatly boost the efficiency of your customer service department. Here all your customer information are centralized in one place for effective management. Zendesk allows for sophisticated customizations with the help of 100+ Zendesk APIs. It has flexible plan structures, thereby making it suitable for companies of all sizes.
- Zendesk connects all support channels like email, web, chat, social media, etc. into one platform. It centralises data and activities within one account for easy management.
- With ticket forms, team agents can create multiple support request forms with a unique set of fields. With Collaboration add-on, agents can communicate via email or slack with other members to get help in solving tickets- all within Zendesk Support.
- Zendesk is designed to help you prioritize, track and resolve tickets effectively. It provides responsive, personalized support across any channel to nurture your customer relationships.
- Email management software comes with robust analytics and reporting feature to track the performance of your help desk.
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) views’ allow your team to check SLA status easily and avoid breaches.
- Free trial of this software is available.
- Essential Plan: Its price is $5/agent/month. It includes web widget and mobile SDK, email & social channels, essentials card, interaction history, and pre-defined business rules.
- Team Plan: This plan cost is $19/agent/month. It comes with all ‘Essential plan’ features plus performance dashboards, custom business rules, and public apps & integrations.
- Professional Plan: It available at $49/agent/month. It has all ‘Team plan’ features plus CSAT surveys, advanced analytics and multilingual content.
- Enterprise Plan: Its cost is $99/agent/month. It inherits all the features of ‘professional plan’ along with skills-based routing, multiple ticket forms, contextual workspaces, multi-brand support, Launch Success Program and Satisfaction Prediction.
- Elite Plan: The cost of this plan is $199/agent/month. With all ‘enterprise plan’ features, here you also get 99.9% uptime SLA, advanced encryption and security, unlimited light agents, data center location and 1-hour service level objective.
Hiver is one of the leading email management software that is able to transform Gmail into a team-friendly mailbox. With hiver, you can provide exceptional customer support right from your Gmail accounts. With a shared Gmail inbox, your team can assign tasks on-the-go and collaborate seamlessly.
Because of Hiver’s shared inbox feature, customers will get faster responses and support, as entire threads are easily accessible to all team agents. Moreover, Hiver even lets you add email notes, Gmail labels and email reminders for all team members. Hiver software is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- With Hiver, every email gets an owner as soon as it arrives in the ‘Shared Inbox’. Teams can use Gmail to access, delegate and track emails in the shared inbox efficiently.
- Automate repetitive tasks and improve the team’s interaction and collaboration with analytics and reporting.
- Share your Gmail labels to quickly sync email conversations with your team members. Read status and replies will also be automatically synced.
- Users can filter tasks based on who is doing it or their completion status (open, closed, pending, etc.).
- Email snooze/reminder feature lets you deal with non-priority emails later on. Schedule these emails to arrive back to your inbox at a later time, so you won’t miss anything.
- It provides a free trial of 14-days.
- Plus Plan: The price is $14/user/month. It includes 2 shared inboxes, email notes, collision detection, email templates, 8 filters, and shared drafts.
- Premium Plan: Its cost is $22/user/month. It includes all the features of ‘Plus plan’ along with SLA, automation, analysis, Salesforce integration, basic roles, and permissions, up to 10 shared inboxes and 25 filters.
- Enterprise Plan: This comes at $34/user/month. Also, it has every feature of ‘premium plan’ along with 25 shared inboxes, 60 filters, priority support, dedicated CSM, customer surveys and custom roles & permissions.
Freshsales is an efficient email management system like CRM software will help businesses take a holistic approach to customer relationship management. With this, Businesses can integrate their email client into the CRM system, so as to send and receive emails whilst managing customer information from one place. Furthermore, you can create personalized sales campaign with the help of email templates. It also has the in-built phone powered by Freshcaller, with which you can directly call a contact with one click. Freshsales email tracking feature allows businesses to get deeper insights into email opens and click-throughs.
- Freshsales provides access to every sales interaction, so you don’t have to switch back and forth between applications to find interactions.
- In Freshsales, all your emails will be automatically linked to the concerned contact and grouped by conversions. Here you can also create personalized campaigns with templates, send bulk emails and track emails- all without leaving the CRM software.
- Get real-time notifications whenever you receive new emails, so you don’t have to refresh your inbox every time. This way your team can focus better on closing deals.
- Freshsales CRM allows you to filter out emails that are not responded to, into the Awaiting Response folder. So, you won’t forget to reply to any customer.
- With Activity timeline, users can get a 360-degree view into prospects, helping you plan better conversations and track all touchpoints. Freshsales will collect information and segment activities depending on the contact’s behavior.
- It offers a free trial of 21-day.
- Sprout Plan (Free Forever): It includes leads, contacts, accounts and deals, customizable sales process, basic lead scoring, phone & email, and Freshdesk integration.
- Blossom Plan: It is available at the cost of $12/user/month and provides features like 250 bulk emails/user/day, 2 sales campaigns/user, SMS integration, Gmail add-on and much more. This plan is ideal for small teams.
- Garden Plan: This comes at $25/user/month. It includes multiple pipeline management, 500 bulk emails/user/day, advanced reporting, territories and lead assignment, 15 intelligent workflows, and 5 sales campaigns/user. Garden plan is suitable for growing teams.
- Estate Plan: The cost of this plan is $45/user/month and designed for larger teams. It has smart forms and event tracking, multi-currency support, auto profile enrichment, 1000 bulk emails/user/day, and so much more.
- Forest Plan: It is suitable for enterprises and its cost is $79/user/month. The plan has premium features like IP whitelisting, audit logs, EUC data center, 2000 bulk emails/user/day, 25 sales campaigns/user and much more.