Email encryption is such encryption that protects email messages and contents being read by people other than the intended recipient. This may also include authentication with the help of the availability of specific tools. It is prone to the disclosure of information.
Who doesn’t love privacy? Living in such an era of the world where people are overly judgmental, at least once in our lives, we seek to hide a few things from our parents, friends, and family. Because privacy is an essential factor, we are here to serve you with the Best Email Encryption software.
Email Encryption Software
1. Mime Cast
As email has become the lifeblood of business communication, employees often use email to share valuable data like customer lists, intellectual property, financial data and business plans with colleagues. Mimecast offers email encryption software as a part of an all-in-one solution for email security. Further, Mimecast's email encryption software is part of a comprehensive suite. The security services may include anti-malware and various types of other services. Further, it consists of a cloud-based channel for securely sending and receiving sensitive information is delivered as a SaaS-based. This service allows Email encryption software to protect email and attachments without requiring senders or recipients to download the software. Also, it manages security certificates and encryption. You need to search, install, set up, and you are good to go.
- To send an email using Mimecast's email encryption software, users need only click a Send Secure option in their mailbox application.
- Compliance with requirements
- Email and any attachments are then uploaded to the Mimecast cloud, where they are scanned for malware and compliance with content
- Recipients receive an email with instructions for logging into Mimecast's secure portal, where they can securely read emails, download attachments and reply to the sender.
- Throughout the email exchange, messages and attachments never leave Mimecast's secure cloud environment.
For further details about you may visit the website of this software and request a quote.
If you are keen enough to protect your information on essential emails, be in transit or at rest. Here we are with, Symantec Gateway Email Encryption which provides centrally managed email encryption to secure all your email communications. Moreover, customers, partners, and recipients have their email encryption software. With our gateway email Encryption organizations, you can quickly minimize the risk of a data breach while complying with regulatory mandates for information security and privacy
Key Features Of Symantec
- It protects your data from getting misuse by the help of supportive messaging tools.
- Their Supportive web browsers are available to compliance requirements.
- Messaging security standards are set high to Encrypt data and provide access to controls.
- The Supported external authentication products are helpful for Advanced threat protection.
- Internet of things (IOT) security.
For details about the pricing of Symantec, you may visit the website and request a quote.
3. Delivery Slip
Are you up to relieve yourself from tedious email threads and inboxes clingy/clogging attachments? The land here, to collect feedback, get approvals and even set a due date, all at one place. With easy set-up and ease of use, the core of Delivery Slip works with your emails where it is hosted in the cloud or on-premise. No complicated MX record re-routing, keys to install. Just hit send securely.
Key Features Of Delivery Slip
- It encrypts emails with just one click using unique outlook integration known as industrial grade encryption while protecting your email, messages, and attachments.
- Help Protect data and prevent costly security breaches.
- It quickly encrypts emails with Delivery Slip
- This software makes sure that your files can sign instantly.
- There are no keys or passcodes to negotiate. There is no need for you to send links for securing your content with an unsecured email message.
Starting Price - The starting price for Delivery slip is $4 per month.
Lunarmail.io is an online service that generates real-time disposable email addresses for use anywhere on the web. These disposable email addresses solve many commonly faced online problems such as Data and Identity Security issues, SPAM control, and e-commerce promotional access. Any email sent to one of your disposable email addresses forwards in real-time to your existing personal inbox so there is no need to check any other inboxes. The service works from any browser by visiting our online dashboard or you can use our Chrome Extension for increased accessibility. Our goal is to put some power back into the hands of the everyday online consumer with regards to their online identity and security and to make email FUN again
- SPAM control – permanently shut down any sender at any time
- Increased data and identity protection – never give anyone your actual email address again
- Access e-commerce promotional codes every time you visit a site as opposed to only once
- Any email sent to one of your disposable addresses is forwarded in real-time to your primary inbox so there is no need to check any new inbox
- See real-time statistics on the number of emails that Lunarmail has sent and blocked from your primary inbox
It provides three plans as follows:
- Basic - It is the most basic plan which costs you $2 per month only. You can cancel at any time if you want.
- Lifetime - This plan is the most popular plan, it will cost you $50 for lifetime service.
- Yearly - Best for customers who want yearly plan at only$20 with no commitment