Electronic medical record software serves to manage the creation, planning, and retrieval of electronic patient records. Generally, EMR’s contain information about patients such as treatment and medical history as it is collected by the individual medical practice. This software does not authorize you to share electronic records with other organizations (unlike electronic health records, or EHR, software) which helps in adding security to your organization.
By implementing EMR, you can track your patient’s over an extended period of time by multiple healthcare providers. Further, it can help recognize patients who are due for preventive checkups and screenings. Additionally, this software monitors how each patient measures up to specific medical requirements like vaccinations and blood pressure readings.
In this article, we have provided a list of best electronic medical records software that will assist you to select an ideal software that will meet your requirement.
InSync EMR is an intuitive, user-friendly, and versatile electronic medical record software. This software can be used by both solo practitioners and multi-specialty healthcare facilities. Further, it focuses on improving patient service efficiency and productivity through integrated workflow, specific templates, and e-prescription.
- InSync improves office performance and provides streamline administrative workflows.
- It provides you with robust reporting and integrated scheduler for improving work performance.
- Further, its interface is mobile friendly and can be easily used on a mobile phone.
- This software is highly customizable and helps you increase your efficiency and reach your desired goals.
You need to contact vendor for InSync pricing information.
Nextech is a versatile and advanced electronic medical records software. It enables physicians with customizable templates to easily document their customer specifications. Further, with Nextech physicians can bring records with improved efficiency while keeping their workflows under check. It works seamlessly with advanced methods and increases productivity and overall patient care.
Nextech provides you with features for patients such as registration, records, etc.
- With electronic billing tools, you can facilitate the accounting method. As the accounts come straight from the EMR, they allow quicker and more precise processing of claims.
- Fast and powerful visualization capabilities allow instant manipulation of data. Besides this, data represented in prebuilt graphs which is easy to understand and provides all required information.
- Additionally, with its messaging option, you can simplify patient communication and improves efficiency in clinical care coordination.
You can contact the vendor for pricing details of this electronic medical records software.
3. American Medical Software
The AMS is an electronic medical records software which maintains all essential information in one place in order to avoid unnecessary time and money spent looking for patient diagrams. As a result, this helps you to maximize workflows and employee productivity for patients.
- This software provides you with growth charts and flow sheets for a better understanding of your data.
- You can make vaccination and immunization schedules as well as uploads using it.
- Further, you can hyperlink disease management and patient education to your data easily.
- AMS grants you with a complete medication history of your patients.
You can contact vendor for pricing details of this software.