An electronic data capture software (EDC) is a data collection system designed primarily for human clinical studies. Instead of the traditional paper-based method of data collection, EDC simplifies the collection of data and accelerates market time for drugs and medical devices.
The EDC software solutions are used by organizations in life sciences including academic researchers, research institutions, health networks, government agencies and clinical research organizations.
Benefits of using EDC software include enhanced data quality, research efficiency and improved compliance capability.
We have researched the most powerful electronic data capture software to modernize the workflow of your team and get more accurate data management with ease.
1. Ennov EDC
Ennov EDC is easy to use and supports multi-center clinical trial data design, deployment and capture within a single scalable and flexible solution. It offers an extended range of tests of all-size clinical studies, including major global trials, post-marketing tests, cohort tests and surveillance of health.
- Ennov EDC provides a comprehensive and accurate collection of data to improve clinical team communication.
- This EDC software substantially improves the design of the study, consistency tests, medical coding, and option to import & export data.
- It offers the ability to capture and save data with computed data areas and interval calculations.
- Ennov EDC provides the flexibility required to support even the most sophisticated and complex study design in the configurable library of acceptable values (according to CDISC, CDASH and STDM standards).
To get the pricing details contact to the website admin.
2. Clinical Studio
Clinical Studio is a company that works with the e-clinical industry, which aims to improve the quality of data, reduce costs and increase the use of EDC in clinical research. The platform fully supports all phases of clinical research and provides a new framework for accessing and managing electronic data.
- Clinical Studio provides multiple features from preclinical to trials, surveys, marketing studies, registers and more.
- Significantly, you can create and publish several study versions through study configuration. Things can be included in every version and migrated when new versions are published.
- Clinical Studio offers the ability to create 21 CFR Part 11 compliant clinical trials, implement and manage data collection on the computer and tablet.
- Three different data extraction applications are provided by Clinical Studio, that is Ad hoc reporting, exportable data packages and extract all study data.
- Active study: This version comes at the cost of $1875.
- csCoder: Get this software with csCoder at $3895.
- Web API: To get the API buy it on the price of $290.
Dacima Software is specialized in the collection of data for other medical study designs, such as observer epidemiological studies (cohort, case-control, cross-component studies). This allows end users to use the web browser for access to the study database without installing an application on a local computer.
- It is a flexible and configurable software to meet your requirements for design, process and protocol.
- Also, Dacima Software gives an easy to use dashboard with data validation functionality and data storage security options.
- This software also offers a dynamic visitation capable of adding as many visits as possible for individual topics in the development of studies with predefined visiting facilities.
- In addition, the flexible design features enable you to create single forms or multiple forms to include/register multi-stage subjects.
To get the pricing details request a quote to the website admin.
Catchtrial is a simple, cloud-based platform for capturing clinical trial data and images. Accessible anytime, anywhere, Catchtrial puts key information at your fingertips, resulting in shorter response times, improved compliance, and reduced costs. It is comprised of dedicated modules with a variety of features – combined and customized to make your study easier to manage and control.
Electronic CRF/Investigator’s database: Catchtrial Light is your starting point. Patient data, information on visits and study treatments are recorded by the Investigator using the web interface. All trial data entry is via forms and is recorded in real-time with a full audit trail. The uniqueness of Catchtrial lies in its upgrade functionalities. These are all optional.
Core Lab Images/Fully-Integrated Image Capture: Catchtrial Core Lab Images enables the digital transfer of patient tests (MRI, CT, ultrasound, angiography and others) to centralize all trial information for quick and easy access. Imaging Core Labs can access images and enter their readings in dedicated forms for immediate feedback to sites regarding image quality and measurements.
Data Validator/Enhanced Quality Control: With Catchtrial Data Validator, you can check data fields, to verify very quickly if the needed data has been collected and documented, and if the clinical protocol is being followed.
Report Builder/Real-Time Analytics: With Catchtrial Report Builder, you can track and check the activities of your study investigators, conduct on-line analyses to control the study progress and make sure the results show the investigational product’s efficacy and safety.
Safety Adjudicator/Easy Online Adverse Event Analysis: By using Catchtrial Safety Adjudicator you can access safety information tabulated for easier analysis and adjudication. View event details with a single click. You can also upload source documents such as EKG and other patient records for adverse event assessments.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Document Management
- Electronic Data Capture
- Enrollment Management
- HIPAA Compliant
- Patient Database
- Recruiting Management
- Study Planning
Its [ricing start from $5.000 to $50.000.