Most of the professional engineers make use of electrical design software to create electrical control systems. Nowadays, various electrical design tools are obtainable in the market to design electric system. Hence, it is a smart idea to obtain better AutoCAD electrical software for making electrical control designs and systems. Additionally, this software provides several features and benefits that allow users to dramatically enhance design efficiency while keeping a seamless integration with the familiar AutoCAD environment.
Moreover, it automates the tasks and its comprehensive symbol libraries assist to boost productivity, reduce errors, and render accurate information to manufacturing. Certainly, this software will keep you ahead of the competition as it provides essential productivity gains by automating various complicated tasks. Hence, it is time to check the top electrical design software of 2019 given below.
1. Autodesk Software
Autodesk is one of the best AutoCAD electrical design software that helps you to efficiently create, customize, and document the electrical control systems with an industry-specific toolset for electrical design. In fact, most of the engineers, architects, and construction professionals depend on this software to create accurate 2D and 3D drawings. Moreover, it gives you the option to edit and draft 2D geometry and 3D models with surfaces, solids, and mesh objects. Furthermore, it gives you the perfect toolset to create your wonderful electrical control designs in less time. This software is a time-saving tool that can offer you a lot of benefits
- Autodesk electrical design software has come into existence to help you while addressing the specific workflows for electrical control systems designers.
- This software not only provides a full set of electrical CAD features but also dedicated tools and comprehensive symbols library to automate the tasks.
- Using Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD software, you can combine electrical designs into a complete digital prototype. Also, it gives mechanical and electrical engineers the flexibility to seamlessly share data and collaborate on full systems design integration.
- It renders full AutoCAD software functionality, automated design checking, electrical design-specific drafting features, associativity with Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD software, and more.
- Autodesk’s complete portfolio of building design solutions offers mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems to designers and engineers with AutoCAD-based workflows to simulate, design, document, analyze, and deliver complex building systems.
- Additionally, this tool delivers field-proven solutions which also involves data management and collaboration to assist support building system design.
Autodesk electrical design software is available for a free trial for a period of 30 days. In spite of that, you can also request a demo for getting the complete pricing package details at once.
2. Electra E8
Electra E8 is an incredibly easy and fast electrical CAD software worldwide that allows you to create circuits 300-500% quicker and generate bills & terminals of materials within seconds. Innumerable engineers from more than 48 countries are depending on Electra E8 to make their work faster, easier, more productive, and less stressful. Furthermore, this electrical design software can bring a lot of value to your electrical designing projects. Some of its benefits are report generation in a blink and let you work on Microsoft Visio and more.
- Electra E8 electrical CAD software assists you to maximize productivity with the requirement of minimal typing. Therefore, you do not need to meet with manual typing errors. Also, it has spin buttons on most dialog boxes for doing changes with the mouse only.
- During electrical and control drafting, one of the most repeated tasks is the duplication of symbols and wires. This tool can intelligently and automatically rename them to the next sequential number at the time of duplication.
- This CAD software contains intelligent and super smart wires. While they connect to another, it automatically adds connection points and connects wires with the visibility of connection dot. On removing a wire, you will simply find the connection points disappeared.
- Additionally, the wire links in Electra E8 automatically exhibit the wire name and location of the target link paired. When you connect a wire to a link, the wire detects its wire name automatically. Also, you can modify the source wire name and do changes on all links and wires.
- Above all, it will help you to know exactly how many wires and symbols you have on your drawings and their location with the feature of real-time cross-reference information.
- Professional Plan: The professional package costs $2098 with full features and optional upgrade fees.
- Enterprise Plan: When it comes to an enterprise plan, the pricing is $2398 available with full features, optional upgrade fees, pneumatic, and hydraulic.
3. SOLIDWORKS Software
SOLIDWORKS electrical design software has come to provide you with exceptional and easy-to-use electrical design tools that let you define electrical interconnection efficiently for complicated electrical systems. Mainly, it equips with an intuitive and simple-to-use interface that automates complicated tasks including terminal drawings and contact cross-referencing. Not only this, but it also speeds up product development by simultaneously reducing the repetitive tasks related to developing electrical schematics.
Also, it consists of various features such as new design capabilities, innovation collaboration tools, drawing enhancements, tab & slot features, etc.
- SOLIDWORKS presents various amazing new capabilities for sharing models and communicating ideas like taking screen captures, marking them up, and emailing them to stakeholders to make the complex projects more effective.
- Interestingly, it allows you to add notes and markups directly to your 3D model with the use of a new 3D markup capability. This software saves 3D markups with the file and you can export them in different formats.
- SOLIDWORKS tailor more power from the designs to manufacturing solution and suite of tools such as improvements to SOLIDWORKS CAM, MBD, and Inspection.
- On top of that, this software lets you automatically extract characteristics’ zone location information contained in hole tables like quantity, callouts, and X & Y position.
In order to know the pricing packages of SOLIDWORKS, you can request a quote or demo so that the company can tell you all the details of pricing which you need to know.