With our often changing technologies, every business owner has to change his strategy of working to increase his business. So, like the other business owners, all electrical contractors really want to grow their business and take it to the next or to a high level. The key to making it happen is streamlining communications between the office and the field. But when you’re stuck in traditional processes, it’s hard to stay competitive. Therefore, you need multitasking electrical contractor software to upgrade your business.
If you got puzzled from this term, we are explaining to you what is the electrical contractor software and what work it will going to do for you.
Electrical contractor software is a collection of programs, processes, and information that provides electrical contractors with the tools necessary to create accurate and consistent bids. It enables electricians to offer digital invoicing, leverage business data reporting, monitor marketing ROI, and more.
Beneficially, these comprehensive, cloud-based platforms are not only intended to assist with day-to-day tasks but also maximize the revenue generated from home service business.
Electrical Contractor Software
Jonas Enterprise is an intuitive, integrated solution for electrical contractors that operate in construction and service management. With this software, you can streamline engineering/design, voice/data/video, fire alarms or any type of electrical operation. Jonas offers service, accounting, and operations project management capabilities for businesses of all sizes.
It provides an executive dashboard that enables administrators, managers, owners or other senior executives to manage the equipment rental costs to jobs, tracking actual costs and rental revenue for each piece of equipment, and many more. As well as, Jonas works with a variety of other construction trades to deliver integrated and innovative solutions.
In addition, it allows users to create a file and upload it to their preferred bank. The banks then automatically transfer money to the specified employee's account.
- Jonas provides a customized dashboard with full drill-down capability from summary to detailed financial data at one quick and easy place.
- It gives access to customize user security, control activated periods, one-click reversals, etc.
- Being integrated with GPS routing capabilities, keeping up with the locations of your technician and providing job to the nearest technician is as simple as just a few clicks.
- Because of its dispatch board and the mobile solution, users can able to manage and grow the service management side.
- Its robust payroll software effectively manages union requirements, federal remittances, and year-end reporting.
- It deals with both jobs costing and billing services as well as you have the option to use multiple invoice methodologies.
With this software, you get a free product tour by just signing up and see how easily you can improve your business with it.
2. ServiceTitan – Electrical Contractor Software
ServiceTitan is a field service management system that acts as all in one solution for scheduling and dispatching calls, invoicing, processing payments, reporting, and more. It is web-based software and compatible with Android and iOS. It enables technicians to view their assigned jobs with driving directions, add service call notes, create invoices, process customer payments, and collect customer signatures electronically.
This software also includes GPS integration, two-way SMS messaging between dispatchers and technicians, and full job audit trails. Users can configure executive workflows, schedule reports, and set up alerts for canceled jobs and unbooked calls.
- It enables the user to track the sales performance of their technicians by using the leaderboard option so that the user can encourage them for better performance.
- This software facilitates to monitor phone call conversions and call booking performance.
- Users can also manage to identify missed opportunities by reviewing unbooked calls from the back end.
- It automatically classifies which campaign generated the call of each customer, enabling consumers to determine each campaign's income and ROI (return on investment).
- With the help of this software, users can also identify and target the most profitable locations.
For purchasing this software, you need to contact the vendor for more pricing information and other details.
3. Field Complete – Electrical Contractor Software
Field Complete is an electrical contractor software which offers everything you need to effectively manage your electrical contracting business. It operates from absolute workflow automatization to an easy estimation process. Moreover, it provides intuitive navigation and user-friendly design. Moreover, manage simple reporting of the office with unlimited photos, comments, and messages.
- This software facilitates to feed an order into an application.
- By this software, you can estimate and assign jobs to technicians or contractors.
- You can monitor and update the progress from the Field Complete dashboard.
- It enables you to collect the payment in the field or invoice of the work order.
- This electrical contractor software was created with the support of customers, office personnel, technicians and contractors.
- Field Complet gives you complete control to your business with unmatched automation tools, an easy-to-manage, and customizable platform.
This software comes with 2 pricing plans, which you can bill on a yearly and monthly basis.
- Essential - This plan is for 5 users who can use it for a month. If you want to add additional users it cost $89 for each user/month on an annual basis. As well as, $99 for each additional user/month which can be billed monthly. On purchasing of this plan, you get the initial account setup, access across all devices, jobs, work orders, QuickBooks, etc.
- Enterprise - You will have to contact the support team to buy this plan. This package is available for companies with 30+ users. Besides, this package includes all features of the essential package. Additionally, you get access to other features such as personalized assistance and configuration, one-on-one consultations and training, etc.
Knowify gives electrical contractors a modern, easy-to-use software to handle job costing, estimating, scheduling, project management, invoicing, and time tracking. Knowify allows commercial and residential electricians to manage both service work and contract work all in one single platform. Our solution is specifically designed for electrical companies with more than 5 employees. Knowify cloud-based software can help you reduce the clutter, improve efficiency, and grow the business.
- Simple job and crew scheduling.
- Purchase order and expense management from the office and the field.
- Custom PDF outputs for bids and invoices.
- Progress and AIA-style invoicing.
- Powerful reporting, including WIP, backlog, and job costing reports.
- Two-way sync with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop.
- Integrations with Zapier, Square, TSheets, and more.
- Free in-app and phone support.
At Knowify, we know that every business is different and has different needs. That’s why we offer 4 different subscription plans where you can start your digital journey:
- Essentials – $68/month
- Plus – $86/month
- Growth – $186/month
- Enterprise – $330/month
Yearly subscriptions get 20% off.