Today’s markets are subject to rapid change like none other in known history. This has created a huge influx for transitional skills which quickly change from time to time. This, consequently, means a workforce has to be up-to-date on the demands of the time to help its firm remain in business.
This is where eLearning and eLearning authoring software enters the picture. eLearning involves online content curated to develop and hone particular skills within its audience. These can range from market research to data analysis to copywriting. But eLearning often needs to be quite flexible to match the demands of any workforce, to teach them the skills they need to be taught.
eLearning authoring software helps firms create individualized learning programs and track their audiences’ interest and progress. What does this do? This results in the inculcation of skills within the workforce which are needed to make the company flourish.
If the prospect of unprecedented convenience and growth for your company sounds interesting, keep on reading about the 3 best eLearning authoring software of 2019.
Elucidat promises an eLearning authoring platform which creates people-centered content. Not only that but Elucidat allows you to produce personalized, digital content for your audiences which can be accessed by any device. Furthermore, it’s cloud-based and HTML5 and SCORM-compliant, meaning it’d work with every modern LMS. Its cloud-based functionality also allows a whole team of collaborators to work on projects simultaneously. These ensure a seamless authoring experience and quality content for your company.
- Elucidat offers thousands of product variations while also letting you quickly customize and combine your library of project templates.
- You can translate and control multiple projects with a click of a button.
- Elucidat even lets you access its real-time chat and expert toolkits for any and all support needs.
- Furthermore, the platform allows you to create localized content and multi-language variations for your projects.
- Its rapid release tool lets you release your projects to LMS, LRS, Elucidat Discovery or the web in seconds.
You’d have to book a demo and a consultation with the providers before they give you a quote depending on your firm’s needs and size of the content development team.
2. gomo Learning
gomo Learning is a cloud-based, multi-platform learning environment which provides a flexible creative space for your production team. It manages to be an effective cross-platform solution for all your e-learning authoring needs. Not only that but it does so while delivering gorgeous content which is accessible seamlessly. Since gomo Learning is an HTML5 eLearning authoring software, it allows its users to create beautiful and user-friendly web-pages and other digital content. Your team can work on these projects seamlessly in the efficient virtual workspace provided by the platform. Hence, gomo acts as a one-stop destination for most of your eLearning authoring requirements.
- Alongside its authoring utilities, gomo also offers a video content management platform through gomo Video at an additional fee.
- This eLearning authoring software provides an effective and easy-to-use workspace which is accessible for content managers, video makers, and managers alike.
- gomo automatically detects your device’s screen, size, and orientation and changes the video settings to adapt to it without compromising on quality.
- Furthermore, it allows you to customize the digital content you create using a variety of templates and layout schemes.
- Additionally, you can even add quizzes and translate your course into over 150 languages.
The pricing below details the charges for the gomo eLearning authoring software. Video management and analytical software come at additional fees which can vary based on your business’s needs. The gomo offers its authoring software as a service, by itself, in three packages:
- Small ($1035/year): This plan allows one authoring logins, up to 1 GB of storage, unlimited projects, email ticketing, and knowledge-based support.
- Medium ($2940/year): In this plan, gomo bumps up the number of logins allows to 4, storage to 4 GB and further allows team collaboration and review to take place.
- Enterprise (Call to discuss): This plan is highly customizable with 50 GB of storage, on-demand logins, priority telephone support and even product roadmap input.
dominKNOW advertises itself as an all-in-one eLearning platform with built-in assets and tools to create a learning environment best suited for your company. If the client testimonies on its website are to be believed, it does fulfill most firms’ requirements pretty remarkably. Its cloud-based service allows easy collaboration between your project managers regardless of their geographical location.
Furthermore, its elegant and user-friendly design allows users like you to create different kinds of content faster and easily share or reuse/redesign it as well. All of these factors make dominKNOW one of the most adaptable and functional additions to your training and learning programs.
- dominKNOW provides its users with a central library full of various assets which they can use in their projects.
- Moreover, it even lets you access a built-in simulation software which integrates smoothly with the authoring package.
- dominKNOW also lets you publish you created content in multiple formats right from the same platform.
- Additionally, it even provides a mobile app for content creators and the audience, boosting accessibility for both.
- You can even translate your work into local languages regardless of where you are in the world.
dominKNOW offers three plans based on the size and needs of your business:
- Solo ($997/year): This plan incorporates single-user authoring with unlimited projects and unlimited reviewers alongside 5 GB of storage and limited training.
- Team (1,497/year): This one’s meant for teams of up to 4 collaborators who can cooperate in real-time while sharing and reusing resources. Additionally, the maximum pooled storage allocated in this plan is 20 GB.