Looking for the best Elastic Email alternatives? Then, here we have something that might benefit you.
Basically, the Elastic Email is an all in one email delivery platform. The software offers transactional and bulk email delivery services to smoothes the process of email campaigns. But it lacks the essence of email marketing which is better inbox deliverability.
Undeniably, every marketer wants its campaign to be successful which can’t be possible using Elastic Email due to its several limitations. The email designing feature of the software is dull. Further, it offers basic automation plus some of the emails don’t even get a chance to land in the inbox.
That’s exactly why marketer lookout for better SMTP relay service providers.
Again, if you are a newbie and unaware of what to go for, in bulk emailing software. Then we made a checklist that might help you.
- High open rates
- 99% inbox deliverability
- Easy to use
Hopefully, there are tonnes of mass mailing software available in the market. Some of it is even free too but we all know that free tools has its own restrictions.
So, to help you out we have listed the cheap or budget-friendly Elastic Email alternatives.
|Quick Comparison Between Best Elastic Email Alternatives|
|Service||Basic Plan||Emails||SMTP Routing||Workflow Automation|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||Unlimited||✔||Unlimited|
Let’s see the features and pricing of all the mentioned software.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Elastic Email Alternative
“The software doesn’t bound its users by offering unlimited emails, workflows, in-built SMTP, and much more even in its starter plan.”
The topmost in our list is Pabbly Email Marketing considered as one of the cheapest and effective alternatives to Elastic Email. The software offers 99% inbox deliverability which makes its stand alone in the crowd. Further, the tool has its own in-built SMTP which makes sending transactional and promotional emails a hassle-free process.
With this amazing software as your email campaign manager, you no longer have to worry about email inboxing. The software is bundled up with amazing analytics tools that provide a deep insight into the prospects. With its 2X open rate feature, it enhances the open rate by sending trigger mails to the customer.
Above all, the thing which makes it distinct from any other email marketing services is, it offers advanced features like A/B testing, integration, load balancing, and much more in its starter plan.
- SMTP Routing – The most usable feature of the software as it offers 99% inbox deliverability by allowing you to connect more than one SMTP server which are Amazon SES, Sparkpost, etc.
- Marketing Automation– Using this feature, one can send an automated set of emails to subscribers based on their actions.
- Import Emails – It allows you to import the contact list from earlier email marketing service or any offline list into the software.
- Personalized Tag – As the name suggested it gives a personal touch to your email campaign. Using it, one can use tags like first name, last name, etc in the email body.
- Subscriber Segmentation – Using it, users can resend the emails for unopened emails which basically helps in achieving high click-through rates.
- Enhance Lead Capture – Furthermore, this feature enhances the email campaign performance by providing tools to generate leads.
- Advanced Reporting – Next, this feature of the software provides detail about the type of browser, operating system, device, and country of the subscriber.
- MX Cleaner – With the help of it, one can clean all the bad, invalid and fake email addresses from the list.
- List Splitting – It is one of the important features of the software, the aim of it to split the long list based on interest and send specific emails to the group of people.
- Forever Free – The forever free plan lets you send 12000 emails to 1100 subscribers at a cost of $0/m.
- Rookie – Further, the rookie plan will cost you $29/m for unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – Next, the pro plan will cost $49/m for unlimited emails to 15000 subscribers.
- Advance – Again, the advance plan will cost $99/m for sending unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is best suitable for business with high needs. To avail of this, you have to contact the sales team of the organization.
Note – In a yearly plan, the user will get a 20% discount on all the prices.
2. Sendinblue – Flexible Elastic Email Alternative
The second one in our list is the evergreen alternative to Elastic Email. The software uses the SMTP server for bulk emailing. It also keeps subscribers engage by sending a perfect message at the right time. Further, the tool is boxed up with features like email, SMS, chat, CRM, and much more to grow business and build strong customer relationships.
- Transaction Email – The software offers the user to design their own transactional email with the help of its drag and drop editor.
- Landing Pages – Using landing pages, one can create a more targeted visitor experience.
- Retargeting – With the help of it, the user can display targeted ads on the website to bring back the potential visitors.
- Segmentation – This feature ensures engagement by sending promotional or marketing emails to a targeted audience.
- Signup Forms – The tool has signup forms to grow the subscriber list which can be easily embedded on your website.
- Free – The free plan will cost $0/m for 300 emails/day.
- Lite – Further, the lite plan costs $25/m for 40,000 emails.
- Essential – Next, the essential will cost $39/m for 60,000 emails.
- Premium – Moreover, in the premium plan, one will get 120,000 emails at the cost of $66/m
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is a quote based on business with higher needs.
3. Moosend – Bulk Email Delivery Engine
Following, our list is Moosend, one of the affordable alternatives to Elastic Email that provides SMTP relay for bulk emailing. The software offers personalized emails that stimulate the subscriber’s clicking instinct. Further, it is boxed up with automation features to convert casual visitors into potential customers.
- Drag & Drop Email Editor – The tool allows you to give a personal touch to email by using its drag & drop email editor.
- Anti-Bot Protection – With the help of this feature one can create a healthy subscriber list by protecting the subscription form from anti-bot.
- Reporting & Analytics – Moosend offers a powerful analytics feature that provides a detailed report about customer’s clicks and scrolls in context.
- Extreme Segmentation – With the help of this feature, one can group the subscriber based on their past actions to generate better results.
- Marketing Automation – Using it, one can create marketing workflows that double up the conversion rate.
- Free – The free plan will cost no money with restrictions on features.
- Pro – Further, the pro plan will cost $8/m for transactional email.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is a custom based plan, you need to contact the sales team for availing it.
4. Constant Contact – Email Delivery Engine
Next, Constant Contact has been a leading expert in email marketing solutions for over 20 years. It is one of the reliable alternatives to Elastic Email which assists you with the mass email sending process. Further, the software comes up with mobile responsive templates. Also, it offers analytics tools to monitor the email campaign without any coding skills.
- Email Templates – The tool makes designing an email template easy using its drag and drop editor.
- Automation – With the help of automation feature, one can drive more audience in less time.
- Contact Management – Using it, the user can upload the contact list from Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce in the software and manage it accordingly.
- List-Building Tools – Further, the list building tools helps in growing potential subscriber list.
- Tracking & Reporting – The software provides a real-time report about the email campaign.
- Lite – The lite plan will cost $5/m for sending 10,000 emails to subscribers.
- Email – Next, the email plan costs $20/m for sending unlimited emails with more storage.
- Email Plus – Lastly, the email plus plan is best suitable for large businesses for which it costs $45/m with unlimited emails.
5. Automizy – Reliable Email Delivery Service
Lastly, we are unfolding out Automizy, one of the firm options to Elastic Email that is designed to increase open rates. The software allows the sending of bulk emails in large numbers. It also offers tools to build automation, create forms, manage contact, and much more just to reach your email marketing goals.
- Mobile-friendly Emails – The software lets you customize mobile-friendly emails using its editor.
- Grow Subscriber List – With the help of it, one can grow subscribers by capturing more people’s information across the internet.
- Subscriber Management – Using it, one can freely manage all its subscribers in one place.
- Website Behavior Tracking – Further, it allows users to monitor the behavior and pattern on websites to nurture the leads.
- Form Analytics – This feature gives deep insights into the subscription form to boost the lead generation process.
- The basic plan costs $29/m for 1000 contacts.
- Next, for 5000 contacts, the plan will cost $69/m.
- Further, it also offers a custom based plan according to your needs.
Hopefully, we have listed all the best and affordable alternatives to Elastic Email. Our belief is if you’re investing money in your email campaign then you should go with services that provide high open rates. Considering all the email campaign requirement we mentioned the software that can go with small as well as large business needs.
So, what are you waiting for, go and grab the software which matches your business requirement and let us know your reaction in the comments section.