Humanity has seen some horrific human-made disasters. There are faults and mistakes in operations are the reasons behind many of these mishappenings, Union Carbide tragedy in Bhopal is a clear example. The whole incident originated from irresponsible mixing of vast quantities of water in chemicals. Bhopal tragedy is often cited as one of the world’s biggest industrial disasters. Such industrial accidents could have been evaded with minor safety measures.
EHS programs thus came into light. EHS stands for Environment Health Safety management. A business should have an EHS manager who is responsible for collecting significant risk and safety of such data.
Additionally, EHS management software is the tool used for the proper maintenance of data. The software is a vital tool for analyzing risks and preventing malfunctioning of any industry component. EHS software can track the impact of industry on the environment. It can maintain and give interpreted data for easy decision making. With such an important role, choosing the right EHS software is very important.
Let us look at best EHS management software in the markets.
Ehs Management Software
Capptions is flexible and well-rounded EHS management software. It supports functioning on all the platforms. You can get it deployed on your desktop or use the cloud version. You can install it in mobile for on the go access anytime. The EHS software provides powerful tools on the desktop version. The mobile app is more oriented towards analysis and reports. Furthermore, Capptions offer a single platform for all the safety and risk management needs of businesses. The software has served thousands of companies in the last 18 years.
- Capptions allows users to work offline. The software downloads copies of reports and forms in your desktop or mobile. The dynamic forms work fast even without an internet connection.
- This software comes with template builder which is very powerful and customizable. You can design EHS templates to add fields like photo, signatures, annotations and time stamp.
- You can easily integrate your EHS management software with existing IT solutions in a few clicks and get combined reports of the whole business.
- The highest priced package of Capptions comes with API integration and blockchain integration. These options are ideal for large businesses and financial institutions.
- Moreover, It comes with business intelligence dashboards which are great for making data-driven decisions. Also, it provides you interactive graphs and charts that show the analysis of environmental impact and trends.
- Standard Plan: The standard package is available at €8 per month paid annually. There is an additional one-time setup fee of €250. The standard pack gives 5 Capps per month per user.
- Business Plan: The pack is suitable for a middle-sized enterprise. With a setup fee of €500, you can purchase the Business version at €12 per month paid annually. With one user support, you receive 10 Capps per month.
- Enterprise Plan: The enterprise pack is a full-fledged Capptions tool with unlimited Capps. Price of enterprise package is available on price quote request. There is the scope of negotiation through talks.
2. Gensuite Software
Gensuite is among the most popular EHS management software solutions possible. This comes with EHS solution to enterprises and helps them nurture a safe and sustainable working approach. Also, it provides a cloud-based single platform. Moreover, the software takes care of employee welfare and environment welfare and helps balance them. This software has positive ratings all over the internet. This is because of its excellent support and client dedication. The interface is available in 18 languages for people all over the world.
- OSHA record-keeping feature allows managers to follow legal requirements to keep data of hazardous conditions and elements. The same platform allows the delegation of work directly. It is possible through collaboration and communication features of EHS management software.
- Audit management and inspection tools make it easier to implement corrective actions derived from data analysis. The software also keeps a record of past and future audits of machinery, and raw materials.
- The injury reporting feature helps in taking actions quickly. In an unfortunate case of an injury, reports are immediately sent to the top. Also, it makes proper improvement plans. Fund allocations and medical assistance for injured employees are also recorded.
- Waste management is an essential factor of environment sustainability. Gensuite packs waste recording features and keep track of the change in the quantity.
- This software assists in filling and submitting various legal forms. It also provides templates to make the submission process fast.
- The dashboard provides analysis tools which present EHS data for decision making. Additionally, managers can use charts and interactive data to align the business with eco-friendly standards.
The price of Gensuite EHS management software is not disclosed publicly. This software hands out quotations to email requests. Business representatives can fill out a simple form through its website for requesting a price quote. Moreover, the business person can seek a demo version before making the purchase.
Enviance is a leader in cloud-based EHS management software field. Many business leaders and government organizations use the Enviance solution. Also, five companies listed in Top 10 Fortune 100 companies are using Enviance EHS software to improve their Environment, Health and Safety performances. The software is easy-to-use and boasts an advanced yet simplistic interface.
It is equipped with a plethora of tools, Enviance helps in maintaining EHS legal compliances. This keeps the business healthy for the environment. The software also features employee well-being tools.
- Enviance EHS management software is fully loaded with several security layers. It helps to keep the audit and inspection data protected.
- Enviance integration support helps in connecting the software with other IT solutions in a company. This integration produces combined reports. It also helps analyze data of different departments at one platform, including the EHS data.
- It can record emissions and discharges from manufacturing industries with high accuracy.
- You can manage all the safety data sheets and make quick amendments. This provides instructions for safe operations of machine components which are essential legal requirements for some industries.
- Cloud deployment helps enterprises to scale there EHS operations whenever required. It also allows for real-time data management. Users can easily access their EHS portal anytime and anywhere.
- Analysis and training support of Enviance is its biggest stronghold. The unique training programs are being run for clients to educate every user. Moreover, the supports service also gives suggestions to users from time to time for improving their eco-friendly scores.
As a business representative, you can schedule a demo of the EHS management software from Enviance official website. Furthermore, you need to fill a simple form, and the company will contact you shortly. Users receive a price quotation with the demo version. If satisfied with the demo, users can proceed with price negotiation and payment process.