eDiscovery software also known as electronic discovery software that allows examining electronic records and litigation data. In order to gather all possible files and related metadata, law companies and corporate legal departments use eDiscovery platforms that help them to filter data beyond the legal field and then review individual records for significance in the situation.
It follows a digital information subpoena sent to relevant parties specifying the file type, the dates taken into consideration, the corresponding content and other provisions. Many products of eDiscovery integrate database, file storage, or backup systems to simplify procedures for import, data collection, and other case management instruments to group that data together with any other data linked to certain instances.
Hereby, this article was prepared to share some information related to the best eDiscovery software –
Nextpoint is a cloud-based eDiscovery software which allows lawyers to review documents, identifying information, filter data and streamline legal documents. This eDiscovery tool produces a key search and review repository for legal papers. Clustering of topics, full-text mining, uploading of documents, exchange of proof, and search are main modules and characteristics of this software.
- Designed to simplify and automate the whole process so you can personalize (views, tags, codification, bulk actions, etc.) almost everything in real time for your specific team or project.
- Enables you to run bulk coding or mass coding quickly and organize your review correctly from the beginning.
- It is simple for anyone to import and organize files in minutes by using its fast drag & drop uploader.
- The exchange of information with Nextpoint is safer, free and easier than sending an email.
Get the pricing details of this eDiscovery software by contacting its vendor.
The software platform of Exterro unifies the whole e-discovery process, so that consumers can get information on the situation at a fraction of the price earlier. It is accessible as a full end-to-end or single product solution. The software is based on the easy vision that using process optimization and data science ideas in how businesses react to disputes lead to more effective results at a reduced price.
- Exterro Legal Hold allows the conservation process to be readily managed through the organized and defensible workflows.
- Its employee change monitor allows you to proactively mitigate the risk of changing any data area that is stored on and shared with the Exterro Platform on the HR information system.
- This eDiscovery software creates, manages and automates interviews online to provide critical data to advance legal initiatives.
- Compliance with the Exterro Works Council allows businesses to defend worker privacy while fulfilling commitments in accordance with EU Works Council contracts during the course of e-discovery projects.
Contact the vendor of this software to know the pricing details & other information related to it.
Relativity (formerly known as kCura) is eDiscovery cloud-based software that provides case evaluation, fact management, review, manufacturing, analysis, and legal features. It is the legal basis for the creation of notices and correspondence that gives users a template library. It enables users to generate custom questionnaires using conditional questions, warnings, and reviews.
- Relativity includes an early case evaluation, allowing users to examine instances using accessible information.
- The eDiscovery software also has the management of documents, enabling users to organize files based on different characteristics.
- Provides a fact management module that enables users to chronologically organize facts and conclusions.
- It uses several techniques of text analysis like near-duplicates, clustering, language ID, an extension of keywords and a similar detection of documents.
Grab the details related to its pricing & trial by quoting the salesperson of this eDiscovery software.