EAM software provides a holistic view over the physical assets and infrastructure of an organization throughout its life cycle, from design, commissioning or procurement to operation, maintenance, disposal or substitution.
Hence, enterprise asset management software (EAM) helps you see the objectives and provides you with tools to fulfill these objectives including funds, abilities, equipment, and information.
- This EAM software provides a dashboard which sorts and visualizes all your maintenance data. Thus, displaying you the visibility of all your maintenance activities.
- You can also view the maintenance calendar for all your planned, future work and immediately identify where dual bookings or overcommitted team members are made.
- Fracttal provides you with a kanban view which empowers you to quickly and easily focus your work order administration efforts. As a result, giving you the flexibility to drag work orders within stages.
- Besides this, you can track parts consumptions, pending parts deliveries as well as minimum and maximum stock levels per part item. Hence, you can get complete control over inventory using this EAM software.
For pricing of Fractall, you need to contact the vendor.
2. API PRO
API PRO is an EAM software that manages assets. This enterprise asset management software improves reliability, availability and performance management. Additionally, it is one of the most powerful EAM solutions and can be used in many industries.
- API PRO enables you to control your maintenance and reduce unplanned stoppage of production.
- It improves manufacturing efficiency and predictability to deliver the required performance.
- Further, it provides a fully scalable, modular solution with the ability to meet your company's needs.
- Moreover, this software establishes a framework for a lean and efficient production which improves efficiency.
You need to contact the vendor for pricing details of API PRO.
UpKeep is an EAM which allows executives in multiple sectors and companies to improve their communication. It can also be used on desktops and mobile platforms to streamline every workflow and make each member familiar with and aware of their tasks.
- UpKeep is the supreme EAM software. UpKeep's accounting function can also be used to audit expenses and calendar adherence.
- This software automatically assigns approved maintenance requests based on asset or location to the right technologists.
- You can also design a unique barcode for any part in one click. Then scan the barcode with a mobile device to view parts details. Thus, you can manage inventory with barcodes.
- Besides this, you can automatically pass/assign work requests and pass/decline/ complete order as well as automating work orders.
- Starter - It costs $29 per user per month and provides features like barcode scanning, time and cost tracking, etc.
- Professional - This version is available for $49 per user per month and empowers its users with features like an online webinar, chat supports, etc.
- Business Plus - It is the most advanced versions covering all features. This version costs $79 per user per month for this enterprise asset management software.
- Enterprise - This version of the EAM software is fully customizable. Further, you need to contact the vendor for pricing details.