Medical prescriptions is a sensitive and important affair. Tracking dosages, maintaining records on patients and updating stock is tiresome tasks. Doing these manually can take away numerous hours from your business. That is why personalized medical sphere is rapidly shifting its operations online through the best ePrescribing software.
This software not only helps patients to automatically keep a handle over their prescriptions but it also allows doctors to track patients’ particular needs.
Moreover, pharmacists can easily manage medical stock while viewing ePrescribing software as a module integrated into larger healthcare management platforms.
All of this will help you streamline your medical procedures and ensure your patients receive the best possible treatment.
For this, we have listed some of the Best ePrescribing software.
E Prescribing Software
1. ePrescribing Software By Chetu
Chetu is a cloud-based platform designed to provide custom electronic prescription software solutions to clients. Its vast capacity for data, alongside its multifunctional approach to e-Prescriptions, will help meet the demands of your pharmacy. Moreover, this platform supports a diverse range of electronic prescribing service providers. which includes DoseSpot, MDToolbox, NueMD, and Surescripts. Furthermore, Chetu programs and implements secure ePrescribing (eRx) networks for the protected transmission of eRx pertaining to controlled substances between agents. All of these ensure that it acts as a comprehensive platform to meet your pharmacy’s needs.
- It can help transmit secure pharmaceutical e-prescriptions (relating to controlled substances) among healthcare providers, private pharmaceutical services, Pharmacy Benefit Managers and other relevant agencies.
- Chetu can securely store, update and track patient databases in order to verify their credentials and avoid adverse drug prescriptions based on medical history.
- The platform can be developed as an integrated module within larger pharmaceutical software and hospital information systems currently operational within your firm.
- Furthermore, Chetu incorporates Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) allowing users to streamline prior authorization requests and accelerate payment processing.
- Its eRx services are integrated with Clinical Decision Support (CDS) software allowing doctors access to patient’s medication history including drug, food, allergy and therapy interactions.
ePrescription platforms offered by Chetu are customized to suit any healthcare firm’s needs. Hence, you’d need to book a consultancy with their expert who’d evaluate your requirements and then provide you with a quote.
2. NueMD – ePrescribing Software
ePrescribing (eRx) services by NueMD comes packed within its AdvancedMD Electronic Health Records software. The software not only lets you simplify refills and the process of drafting new prescriptions for patients but it also helps to keep a track of all outgoing e-prescriptions. Moreover, it can remind the doctor about potential allergies and conflicts while e-prescribing to a regular patient. All of these features make NueMD a highly functional and usable software which would elevate your healthcare business’s collections in a very short duration. This is supported by several customer testimonials detailed on its website.
- NueMD e-prescribing software helps you generate detailed patient reports at the click of a button.
- The platform even offers a patient portal which allows your patient's additional control over their own health. It can even be used to share diagnosis and educational materials.
- With NueMD, you can seamlessly order lab reports which would be flagged for abnormalities. These reports can further be attached to prescriptions.
- You can manage all patient data, ranging from allergies, medications and other problems, right at your fingertips.
- NueMD also lets you instantly transfer prescriptions to the patients’ preferred pharmacies.
NueMD offers preconfigured bundles based on the needs of your business, its size and also the software you’d be opting for. This would require you to share the relevant details with them and NueMD would price their services accordingly. Furthermore, you can even opt for customizable packages with discounts up to 30% depending on the software you pick.
3. AdvancedMD – ePrescribing Software
E-prescribing software by AdvancedMD not only help reduce operational costs for a healthcare firm but it also boosts medicinal compliance by patients over the long term. Firms and practitioners can actualize this through the seamlessly accessible medicine price transparency (MPT). MPT is only possible via e-prescribing software.
This allows doctors to look up the costs of generic medicines across various pharmacies, compare them to their therapeutic alternatives and also crosscheck which are covered by insurance providers and which are not.
In the long run, this cuts down costs for patients and for the clinic alongside increasing their compliance. Indeed, it turns out to be a win-win solution for both parties involved.
- Electronic prescriptions of controlled substances allow you to securely sign and transmit prescriptions directly to pharmacies.
- Medication price therapy (MPT) helps practitioners find medicinal therapy for any patient’s budget, increasing compliance.
- Doctors and patients’ can access relevant information about their diagnosis and medical history via the advanced mobile app.
- The platform stores previous medication submissions and discontinuations for patients. Doctors can review these alongside their allergies and current medications.
- Can link patients’ prescriptions to their preferred pharmacies with just a click.
- They can even lookup pharmacies by type, including retail & mail order.
Again, AdvancedMD’s e-prescribing platform caters to the individual needs of firms. Hence, while it also offers standardized bundles, these are similarly contingent to the size of your firm and the demanded software.
Moreover, configurable packages are also available depending on the highly individualistic needs of your firm.