Thanks to there being cameras in almost every phone, a number of photos and videos taken by an average individual has grown considerably. Hence, a lot of people prefer to store their media in different ways.
Further, you can also create a video DVD data disc or an audio disc with the help of a program. Moreover, the interface is not too complicated and this program also supports burning several discs.
Moreover, many people still prefer to store their personal data on DVDs that are safe and secure. Also, they might not be incorruptible, but they are still very reliable with least chances of getting corrupt or flawed. In this article, we have listed the best DVD burning software.
1. Nero Burning ROM 2019
If you think of burning software, one of the first ones you may think of is Nero. A version of their software might be present on your old laptops and PCs. They have been in the business for a long time and they keep on improving their products. One of their mainstays is Nero Burning ROM, which is a pun for Emperor Nero burning the city of Rome. However, instead of destroying your files like what Nero did to his own city, it creates a physical copy of it and vice versa. Take a look at their features right here.
Key Features Of Nero Burning ROM
- Convert your audio files into another type of audio files such as MP3, FLAC, and APE after copying from a physical copy to your PC or other devices.
- Album covers can also be integrated into the ripped audio file making it easier to sort.
- Can copy video files into other capable equipment like speakers and stereos.
- Copied files are as good as their original files due to their Gracenote® technology.
- Files can be encrypted with strong passwords for the user’s safety and security.
- Discs burned with Nero Burning ROM can still play and work even with scratches.
- Provides a manual for the user to read before using the software.
- You can get this software for a special offer of $44.95 ($50.95 original price).
2. DVD MovieFactory Pro 7
Sometimes, there are memories that you just want to secure a physical copy. These memories are so important to you that you can never let it go even when you already have to. You want to watch it again and again just to relive those moments even for a little while. Burning them into a DVD can be a lot of work before but thanks to software like DVD MovieFactory Pro 7, you can have that and more. Converting files across different devices and burning files to another format are their service and they deliver it well. Check out their features here
Key Features Of DVD MovieFactory Pro
- Allows the user to import and export modern video files like from Blu-ray® and various camcorders in HD quality.
- User can also create menus that can be seen when accessing a disc on any device with a display.
- Provides clear thumbnails for your files once you try to import files across devices.
- Slideshows for pictures can also be done in the software to make it look better.
- Edit video clips with the software with various effects and sequences for your own enjoyment.
- Easier burning of files to disc using their “Quick-Drop” gadget on your desktop.
- The trial version of the software is available for free with all the features available for 30 days.
- It’s yours for a promo rate of $54.99, original price is $79.99 with a 30-day money back guarantee.
3. Easy CD And DVD Burning 2
There is still a debate between which file is better: the digital or physical copy. Both of these have advantages and disadvantages depending on the situation. Digital copies are far more superior for people on the go as they can bring and use it wherever and whenever.
Physical copies such as DVDs may not be as popular as they were before, but they are still good for various situations like backups. However, why not have both? Easy CD and DVD Burning 2 makes it - well - easy for anyone to convert these files into whatever they want. Check out their features here
Key Features Of Easy CD and DVD Burning
- Provides an easy way of burning your files to disk with just a simple drag and drop.
- Files can also be easily erased on any disc using their software.
- Supports various audio, video and file formats.
- Allows user to copy, create, edit and record audio and music files from the disc to a computer and vice versa.
- Can customize DVD menus and create chapters for your various videos on a single disc with built-in templates and your chosen background image.
- With this software, you can easily edit photos and compiled into slideshows with background effects and audio.
- Lets the user convert files in batches for easier and faster burning and copying.
- Easy CD and DVD Burning 2 is available in various languages such as French, Italian and Japanese.
- Own the full version of this software for only $29.00 with a 30-day money back guarantee.