Art has always been an essential division of our society. But, with the technological change taking place all over the universe the artistic field has not remained untouched. This creative field has undergone some notable changes over time. Many new forms of art have been developed with time. The traditional methods and types of equipment are being restored by modern technologies and tools.
In today’s era, it is not necessary for an artist to express his creativity through a paper or a canvas by using pens or paint brushes. The artists can draw amazing detailed paintings just by using their personal computers, and mouse. There are many drawing software available in the market which comes with built-in filters, effects, texture, and editing tools which can assist you to create a masterpiece.
Here are some unique features of Best Drawing Software 2020
1. Painter Artist
Corel painter software is the unbeatable digital art software. It gives its users with efficient painting experience. With the introduction of 650 new icons, it has made the process simpler and more understandable for the newcomers. Its latest updates include new pattern pens, paper's texture, and color section tool.
- The software provides stamps for scars, trees, tattoos and more which can directly be applied in the painting.
- The user can create unique patterns using the existing pattern pens.
- It presents a default darker theme for the better user interface.
- It also supports.PSD files.
- It presents in-app learning and composition guidance for its users.
- It includes automated mirrored painting tools that can generate multiple reflections of the painting.
- Full purchase: The full purchase costs INR 27,900. Once the purchase has been made a serial no. would be provided to the user to unlock the software. A 30 days trial is also available.
- Upgrade: The up-gradation of the software is available at INR 15000.
2. Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 is the 23rd up-gradation of this drawing software. It allows the user to edit and create vector graphics images in various formats like PDF, SVG, VML and more. Adobe Illustrator was launched with software applications marketed by Adobe Inc.
- It contains color blending features that help in creating gradients that look natural and Henceforth, enhance the quality of a painting.
- Assists the user to edit all the similar designs and objects in a single step.
- Incorporates a tool for visual font browsing.
- The user can formulate a customizable toolbar which gives them quick access to their required tools.
- Assists the user to present their design ideas through a presentation mode.
- Provides team collaboration tools and technical support.
- Individual plan: The starting cost of a single app is $31.49 per month whereas the all application plan costs $ 79.49 per month.
- Business plan: The starting cost of a single app is $33.99/month while an all app plan costs $79.99/month.
This software is mainly designed to create and edit 2D images like posters, textiles, and logos. This drawing software was developed by Corel Corporation. Initially, it mainly supports both Windows and Mac OS.
- It has a user-friendly designing environment.
- Users can add effects to the source image without altering it.
- Provides a tool for customizing templates for producing unique designs and patterns.
- It has improved pixel workflow.
- Contains some unique attributes and tools like live Sketch and shadow effects which helps the user to create a detailed image.
- Full version: The cost of the full type is $635. It is a one-time payment and the user can utilize the complete benefits of the installed version.
- Subscription: The subscription plan costs $16.50 per/month with an option of auto-renew. This gives the user access to all the latest version of the application.
4. Flame Painter 4
Flame Painter is a painting software that allows you to draw and paint on a virtual canvas with the life-like particle brushes. With this software, you can create original artworks, light effects, new unconventional design, etc.
Whereas, this software charges up the possibilities of digital painting & helps you to enhance designs, photographs by captivating life-like organic brushes.
Flame Painter’s state-of-the-art technology allows you to create an unlimited spectrum of organic brushes/strokes, ranging from classic light effects to structured patterns, textured shapes or even natural painting brushes.
Flame Painter 4 introduces industry-first innovations, such as new Particle Systems, procedural brushes with limitless customization and new options for vector layers ideal for perfecting a wide range of projects from digital art composition to photography or anywhere you wish your stuff to look cool.
This version also introduces a bunch of tools that make a work with Flame
Painter even more productive: advanced Brush Creator, symmetry tool, Photoshop plug-in and a complete support for multi-touch gestures. Artists and designers will definitely take advantage of the new Navigator panel, new filters, selection & canvas size tool or advanced palette panel.
- 6 Particle systems:
– Flame, Ribbon, Follow are included
– Liner, Elastic, Fuzzy as add-ons
- Advanced multi-brushes
- Millions of brush variations
- Brush Creator
- Extensive free online Brush Library
- Custom color palette
- Pen pressure-sensitive parameters
- RGB, HSL, HSV, HSLuv color palette
- Beautiful gradient transitions
- 12 professional color & effect filters
- 23 Photoshop blending modes
- Unlimited image size
- Editable vector layers
- Hires renderer
- Tiling to create seamless textures
- Symmetry mode
- Multi-core optimizations
- Photoshop plug-in
- Copy & Paste layers to 3rd party apps
- Wacom and Ink tablet support
- Intuitive customizable interface
- Multi-touch gestures
- Fullscreen mode
- FPA, PSD, PNG, JPG, TIF and BMP files
- Open and save layered PSD files
- Export to SVG vector file format
- Drag & Drop files from a folder
- Drag & Drop images from web-browser
- Publish artworks in Online Gallery
- Windows & Mac OS (32/64 bit)
The above-mentioned powerful pieces of drawing software can help the artist to create vibrant paintings with the use of a variety of tools including 1000s of patterns, textures, stamps, and brushes & play a vital role in transforming traditional art forms. These modern tools assist the painters to enhance their creativity by making the digital painting more realistic.