Dispatch management is a critical business component for organizations, companies managing field service staff and fleets. The software for dispatch management uses the integrated planning criteria to automate a large part of the scheduling process.
Users of dispatch management software can create, delete or alter parameters such as resource information, work data, and policy schedule. Further, it schedules workers to take planning decisions in accordance with predefined policies. In order to accommodate the specific functions of this particular application on the field service market, we’ve created a list of top three dispatch management software:
The Dispatch software will offer you innovative features and technology. Their experienced programmers are able to develop your project or upgrade an existing system to ensure a smooth and better service for your fleet with advanced technology.
- It is implemented with many processes such as (IAED) protocols, Enhanced 911 software, time-compliancy trackers & many more.
- An automated dispatch scheduling software determines optimized routes, field agents' locations, operational hours, performance records, rates, service regions, qualifications, and skills.
- They use telematics tools to collect speed, fuel consumption, the performance of vehicles and other data on all common networking systems.
Contact the sales team of Chetu to get the pricing details.
RazorSync is a field service management system designed specifically for service companies. This software app is designed to provide immediate and effective communication between field workers and management teams with desktop and mobile devices. As communication is so important to any service business, RazorSync can help you make your business efficient by dealing with billing, payment and other services. It cuts down the time spent and monitors your staff closely.
- GPS tracking lets you adjust arrival times and help technicians achieve more in less time.
- You and your field staff can access customer driving instructions, work status, history, and notes quickly.
- It is compatible with QuickBooks, which helps in updating customer records, payroll, and inventory.
RazorSync provides 4 different pricing plans that start from $40/month.
Fieldpoint is a solution for managing services in the field of enterprises. It is designed to boost efficiency, productivity, revenue, and customer satisfaction. The platform enables mid-size companies to automate, manage, monitor and maximize their service and operation in the field. With its mobile app field technicians, subcontractors and service managers can access data online and offline.
- With drag and drop scheduler, you can minimize drive and idle time in schedules to keep your customers happy!
- It uses graphical Gantt-style scheduler through which, you can view, organize, and manage both installation and service projects.
- Automate in real-time your field service scheduling and dispatching activities to reduce costs, maintain high call volumes and eliminate the error margin.
- Visibility in the client's history, tracking parts/inventory with mobile synchronization.
To get the pricing details, please contact the sales team of FieldPoint.
4. Dispatch Science
Dispatch Science is a Cloud-based SaaS delivery management system for courier companies, parcel delivery companies, and transporters of all kinds. It provides an ERP-like experience, with capabilities that include Order-to-Cash management, a pricing engine, an intuitive and easy to use driver app, AI-driven route optimization, manual and auto-dispatch, workflow management, driver management tools, a customer self-serve order-entry portal, SMS and email notifications, plus complete reporting capabilities.
Dispatch Science will dramatically increase the productivity of order-entry clerks, dispatchers, and drivers. It will also drive operating costs down thanks to fully optimized routing, lower customer service costs, and higher SLA compliance rates.
- Map and Grid-based dispatch boards & auto-dispatch, order to driver assignment.
- Basic zone, zip, or mileage-based pricing.
- Real-time driver location tracking as well as real-time ETA’s.
- Barcode scanning and POD signature capture.
- Customer self-serve portal for order-entry, analytics, reports, and more.
- Account management, including billing, credit limit assignment, and more.
- Driver management, including on-off duty management, commissions & settlements, vehicle capacity management, notes and attachments, and chat.
- White-label client mobile app.
- Basic Plan – It is the best plan for beginners and small startups. The charge of this plan is $300 per month for the base platform plus a maximum of 35$ per active driver.
- Growth Plan – For this plan, you have to pay $1,800 per month for an advanced platform plus a maximum of 25$ per active driver.
Whether your company runs a fleet, provides field services or is a portable workforce, the management of dispatch is a key component of your business processes. Instead of spending most of the time in managing, tracking, technical planners, maintenance demands, your dispatch managers should take the time to make strategic changes.
The ability to work as efficiently as possible makes your entire workforce more productive and not only sales managers. The management of dispatch becomes much more efficient and manageable if organizations use software solutions for job scheduling and dispatch management.