Desktop management software is an integrated strategy used for managing all computers in an enterprise. It encompasses the monitoring of laptops and other computer equipment and computers.
Further, it is a system management component which administrates all components of information systems of an organization.
Therefore, desktop management addresses the mobility and flexibility requirements of end customers. This requirement is met when they reach their desktops, apps and other information on various systems and devices.
Here, in this blog, we have listed some of the best and well-known desktop management software along with their features that will help you to get comprehensive information that how your visitors associate with your website.
1. Desktop Central
Desktop Central makes it simpler to control desktops and mobile devices generally, by automating your frequent desktop administration procedures like bug facilities, software license management, etc. Additionally, using this desktop management software you can manage all your iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets using Desktop Central.
- Desktop Central secures your network by automating patch deployment for Windows, Mac, and Third Party Applications.
- Supports 25+ pre-defined configurations including Power Management, Security Policies and many more.
- Further, it manages software and hardware assets within your network and track license and warranty details effortlessly.
- It limits and controls the usage of USB devices in the network both at the user-level and at the computer level.
- Desktop Central comes with a free trial and offers basic function in the trial plan.
- Professional Edition- This edition costs $795 and provides features such as service pack deployment, automated patch management.
- Enterprise Edition- It costs $945 and offers features like a self-service portal, test patches, etc besides existing features.
- UEM Edition- This edition costs $1095. It is the most advanced of all packs & offers mobile device management feature also.
2. Remote Desktop Manager:
Remote Desktop Manager is an on-site Help Desk solution for customers to centralize links, passwords, and credentials on a single system that various employees of group share. Additionally, it offers mobile applications for iOS and Android devices for remote usage.
- Remote Desktop Manager protects all your usernames, credentials and privileged accounts in a centralized vault using encryption.
- Provides audits and customized reports on specific criteria.
- It gives easy session sharing and role-based access to your organization's team members.
- Additionally, you can manage the server and retrieve passwords using their mobile application.
- Remote Desktop Manager comes with a 30 days free trial. Further, you can contact their website for more pricing details.
nView desktop management software gives professional operators full freedom and command of one or more screen settings.
Additionally, nView offers the correct number of tools, to use to reduce wasted moment while maximizing productivity by browsing data on your system.
- nView provides an intuitive interface to easily manage displays.
- Robust IT management tools for easy deployment and maintenance.
- It eliminates application clutter by creating, customizing, & switching between different desktops you create.
- Further, nView provides gridlines, which can be used in your workspace for dividing the display into multiple sub-regions.
- Contact the sales team to get the pricing details.