The software of dental practice management is intended to assist dentists to solve their unique day-to-day work difficulties. Patients often make appointments early and dentists must coordinate with patients schedules. Dental software are the solution for effective management of your dentistry.
Dental management solutions enable you to use inbuilt instruments to connect with your patients and dentists on any device quickly and more intelligently. It provides dental templates, to import and organize the X-rays, tooth and gum graphics perfectly. Also, you can allow your patients to contact you whenever they need via their own patient portals.
But, it is essential to choose the best one among the various dental software which fits your requirements. To make your search hassle-free, we have made a large search and listed the 3 best dental management software for you.
1. Dentrix Ascend
Dentrix Ascend comes with practice management, and clinical tools to provides you an easy-to-use interface. These tools help you to focus on those important cases that need more attention from you and your team.
- It automatically displays the current status of today’s essential tasks on screens whenever you or your employees log in.
- With Dentrix Ascend, you don't need to worry about software updates, backup, hardware maintenance and storage space as it manages all the things efficiently.
- You and your team can use devices such as PCs, iPads and other devices as you want to practice your dentistry.
- This software includes an online booking feature, so that, you can enable your new or existing patients to book appointments online anytime they needed.
For acquiring this software, you can request a quote to the vendor.
2. Curve Dental
Curve Dental provides a complete cloud-based solution to analyze and streamline your organization's scheduling, charting, imaging, compliance, and billing processes. Thus, you and your team can easily schedule and manage your daily routine tasks and work on them without any trouble.
- With Curve Dental’s patented technology, you can create digital images and securely store them in your cloud in real time.
- You can see any of your patient’s images and medical history to easily understand what more improvement you need to do in their treatment.
- It helps you to easily build various treatment strategies, arrange them according to your preferences, and show your patients the treatment options.
- This software enables you to make any kind of customizations in images like adjust contrast, brightness, gamma, rotate, sharpen, etc and view it in a way you like.
To get complete pricing plans details, you need to contact the sales team of this software.
3. Diamond Dental Software
This is one of the best dental software that helps you with your dentistry and makes your daily routine tasks easier like patient billing, dental reports, treatment plans and much more. Moreover, you can show your booked or free time slots on a site in a colorful column based chart and allow visitors to make appointments as per their suitable time slots.
- Diamond dental software is a completely network-ready & multi-user capable and also can work on a common Windows peer to peer network.
- This software provides you with an accessible billing process so that, you can build and print bills of your patients quickly in few clicks.
- You can make PDF files of patients reports and store it in any drive, folder, or memory stick on your computer.
- With the treatment plan worksheet, you can enter up to 3 alternate treatment plans for your patients and start their medication accordingly.
You can purchase this software on its different pricing plans in which the starting plan will cost you around $54 per month.
Tab32 is a cloud-based dental practice management software which just got awarded #1 dental software of 2019 by capterra, getapp and software advice. It is truly a one-stop solution for all your dental needs.
The PMS platform truly built on top of the Google cloud infrastructure to give multi-tenant abilities for single or shared patient database, highly scalable across any region, secured, reliable and resilient for your growing needs.
- Cloud-based dental software
- Dental Imaging Module
- Dental Patient management system
- Dental EHR Module
- Dental Billing Module
- Available for DSO & MSO practice
- Patient Tracking Module
- Dental Marketing Module
To get complete pricing plan details, you need to contact the sales team of this software.